Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views (71730 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by weljewel: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Praise be to the Lord for No weapon of the enemy has a say over me.
Praise be to God for the victory I see. Thanks be to God my Father for victory.
Praises and Thanksgiving be to God for victory, revelation, deliverance, His power, that I am in Him, for my unwavering obedience to God, for relocation, for joy, for my mind, for intelligence and articulation and ability, for working faith and belief in Him, for patience in the spirit of God.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by AfonjaConehead: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Superman
Spiderman
noodleMan
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
He can not do all these by himself. Someone intentionally did this to attract traffic.. shame on the mother for exploiting this innocent child.. maybe indomie will make him brand ambassador thats the purpose
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by stuffs2002: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
1Sharon:
They poured those noodles on him, because the placement looks artistic

Yes... Very artistic. Besides, a baby of that age would hardly be able to pour that much indamine over his own shoulders like that.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by OlofofoCorner: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is there any baby that isn't cute?

Some babies ain't cute ooo. Some wey get head like olumo rock ....
There is a baby I saw in Isolo, his mother is a food seller..... the baby dey eat like termites, big tommy, skinny arms and legs and huge head like crayfish ....
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by OlofofoCorner: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thomthom:
See as he close hand dey chop

cheesy
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by occfx: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oluneutral:
Cute baby.

No be today!
We did more than this when we were also toddlers, ours wasn't indomie though, it was garri. In an attempt to drink the soaked garri by ourselves, we usually ended up with pouring everything on our bodies, from head to toe, the remaining on the floor.

Nothing new jare, as it was, so it is, so shall it be. If there was social media then, we also would have trended.

The difference is this baby is cashing out nothing less than $2k while your own na cane mama and papa go use design your body.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by princenaira(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
This baby will earn huge money soon for doing this.

Noodles company will soon use this picture as and

video as adverts
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by aku626(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Adorable but baby food remains expensive.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by ALFADOS(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oluneutral:
Cute baby.

No be today!
We did more than this when we were also toddlers, ours wasn't indomie though, it was garri. In an attempt to drink the soaked garri by ourselves, we usually ended up with pouring everything on our bodies, from head to toe, the remaining on the floor.

Nothing new jare, as it was, so it is, so shall it be. If there was social media then, we also would have trended.
you have finish everything here lol
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by bergs2: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry for the people whose kings are armature and unskilled in administering the resources in their hands.
Just like the toddler, more resources would be wasted in attempted to feed their people.
They'd rather the resources are wasted than safekeep them for the skilled.

This typifies the Buhari regime.
Very wasteful and unimaginably unhealthy
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by RealLordZeus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
grandstar:
Look at those beautiful eyes!

Fun fact: Your eyes remain the same size throughout your life.
Which kind lie be this your so called fact
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Pacyrus(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
This one na arrangee nau, just to chase clout.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by reeleriksen(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Imagine a Yoruba woman prepared the food grin grin
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Which kind lie be this your so called fact

You're correct. I just confirmed.

I got my previous info from a documentary of some sort. I'm going to sue the hell out of them. grin cheesy grin
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cute baby.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
shocked

GOD'S ART.

HANDSOME BABY BOY.

A VISUAL.

GOD WAS HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL THE DAY HE MADE YOU.

DADDYCK, THIS COULD BE OUR BABY, BUT YOU HATE BABIES. BECAUSE THEY ARE HUNGRY LOOKING BUNNIES. angry

3 Likes

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by cayorday89(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oluneutral:
Cute baby.

No be today!

Na true matter you yarn, I come dey imagine small me dey trend with my breast milk and loaf of bread messed up with tea, dem tell me say those two na my favourite.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Bahamas95(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nothing will stop me from impregnating my girl next year, I wanna do the needful first.

I love babies!.......Take a good look at his eyes and tell me you don't like 'em.

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by kingxsamz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
1Sharon:

Lmao, people will do anything to babies for social media likes.
It's still cute though.

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by wolebest: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
umarmaidawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MCzBdL8ds

A kid who tried to feed himself with noodles has become a celebrity on TikTok.

The video of the little baby gained attention and got 29 million views after it was posted on December 5 by Kitchen Kun Suda.

Obviously, in a bid to feed himself, the baby ended up leaving most of the noodles on his body.

Long strands of noodles could be seen hanging on his head, his shoulders, his belly, his face and every other part of his body.

There was a plate in front of him but there were more noodles on his body than in the place.

It appears the baby refused to give up on feeding himself as he still had some noodles in his hands.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1508747-kid-uses-noodles-design-body-feeding-video-stunning-viral-2m-likes/

Yes that's the way it's done.

It's called the Baby Way.

One step at a time.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by superCleanworks(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
1Sharon:

so someone else saw this.
some even fell at impossible angles that his hands can't reach at this age.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Fighter2029:
Why do I have the feelings that this baby was designed with this noddle by an adult?
finally... someone with a working I.Q!
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by MimiSheWrote(f): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol Obviously staged! But damn he is so adorable regardless!
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Zse1: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2022
grin
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by skukimania(f): 4:36am On Dec 11, 2022
misreal:
some people will now say his parents are careless

Yes, very!
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by sweet12345: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2022
the baby should thank God, the noodles isn't cooked with hot pepper
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Noodle should be above #500 now,let somebody say i lied.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Afamsi: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Sharon:
Its because the innocent baby cannot talk they are lying against him
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2022
blaquebelle:
Babies can be so cute❤❤❤❤
[b]My ovaries are quivering[\b] grin

Why are people commenting that an adult designed the noodles? Maybe he's just talented. He will be the Leonardo da Vinci of noodles insha Allah. grin

@bolded
it's quivering to be bathed by a thick hot sperms
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
See his cute face. Come make baby dey hungry me nau sad.

baby dey hungry you and you no gree carry belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.