Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. (24736 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Igboslayer: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Naaanu….Werey keep money for bank and left Awka underdeveloped for more than 8yrs that he ruled Anambra state…today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria. Is that the kind of leader we want? Igbos and ethnicity/mediocrity na 5 and 6.

1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:
In Nigeria, there is a difference between Good morning madam and Madam good morning.
The 2nd one is mostly used for "VAWULENCE"
correct guy �

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Juniorangel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fearless...

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Tetibada: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
jlinkd78:
Watching NTA now for d first time in a longer while it presents d true picture of what Nigeria has become which Peter Obi is set to reboot. The first few seconds in d beginning Obi has been asked by d anchor to start but d camera men and others weren't ready yet causing d earlier mix up in d beginning of d interview session that made Obi repeat. My question is this if this NTA Which is a representative of Nigeria is to be a serious body what stops editing and making amendment before pushing to social media but because nothing will happen in an autopilot system were mediocrity is d other of d day and merit is a taboo.
God in your mercy make it POssible next � year
Since Agbado master blacklist Arise news could NTA pls forward questions in advance and provide a teleprompter and invite him to come debate Obi
NTA used to be our pride. Its well! I doubt NOA is still functioning.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by NaijaCover(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Babastrong(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
No elections in 2023. But now they are moving /sleeping from one tv station to another like a scondrel to convince the real nigerians.

real nigerians will never vote for those who want to disunity nigeria through the backdoor.
NO VOTE FOR BIAFRAN IN NIGERIA.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by midehill(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obidients... How una dey?

Meanwhile, do you know you can Learn How To Make 5 To 6 Figures Via YouTube Channel.

Would you like to learn how to setup your money-making YouTube channel from scratch?

If yes, reach me via the phone number to join the training

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by LadyRosa(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
sokera:
not voting Peter Obi does not mean tribalism ... its politics you follow your choice... we have igbos supporting Jagaban and we have yoruba support Peter Obi . So it's a choice nothing like tribalism here ... as for me I am yoruba and I will vote Jagaban anyday and anytime... I see a prepared man not someone that just decamp from PDP to LP 2 week to PDP primaries

So decamping to a platform that will make him a presidential candidate means he is not prepared?

Egbon you no get talk.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
sokera:
not voting Peter Obi does not mean tribalism ... its politics you follow your choice... we have igbos supporting Jagaban and we have yoruba support Peter Obi . So it's a choice nothing like tribalism here ... as for me I am yoruba and I will vote Jagaban anyday and anytime... I see a prepared man not someone that just decamp from PDP to LP 2 week to PDP primaries
nobody hold u

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by ceeceeco: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
The greatest thing Buhari will do for Nigerians is making sure Tinubu doesn't win this Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by ERlS(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi never shies away from interviews. He has the cognitive & physical agility to run the country. God bless him. #ProudlyObidient

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Uchedizzy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi, the man for the job my PVC done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by occfx: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:
Presidential Candidate of the labour Party Peter Obi`s Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71R1QkGev8

Sound and intelligent... This man knows what he is going there to do exactly. He is not delegating questions to anybody. God please put hand for this matter because, we are dealing with an established criminalized structure.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why is he running up and down like a mad man grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by norriswood(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
jlinkd78:
Watching NTA now for d first time in a longer while it presents d true picture of what Nigeria has become which Peter Obi is set to reboot. The first few seconds in d beginning Obi has been asked by d anchor to start but d camera men and others weren't ready yet causing d earlier mix up in d beginning of d interview session that made Obi repeat. My question is this if this NTA Which is a representative of Nigeria is to be a serious body what stops editing and making amendment before pushing to social media but because nothing will happen in an autopilot system were mediocrity is d other of d day and merit is a taboo.
God in your mercy make it POssible next � year
Since Agbado master blacklist Arise news could NTA pls forward questions in advance and provide a teleprompter and invite him to come debate Obi
..his mumu followers will b happy but if nah jagaban stupid followers will b abusing people. ..obi followers that almajiris get value pass.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
aspher:

So, party politics is your measure of governance capacity? Oshiomole (one of Edo's best) decamped from LP to then ACN during the 2007 election cycle. I would take you seriously if you didn't vote PMB in 2015 (tell me on what platform he emerged). Let's not be hypocritical.
do you wanna compare Oshiomole and Buhari to Peter obi ?
OSHO BABA ONLY DECAMP 1 TIME ... Buhari has never decamp all his life forming alliance with another party to become one is not decamping . But Peter Obi started his political career with PDP then decamp to Agpa then from Apga to PDP then from PDP to LP ... ... judge yourself
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
paradigmshift:
nobody hold u
you can't even hold me ... my vote for Asiwaju is a done deal
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by lovinagbad: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
He is busy attending interviews everywhere and can't condemn the killings in his backyard. I have never seen a foolish man like Obi . Just because he wa to be president , he turned a blind eye to what is happening in his region rather jumping from one church to the other
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
sokera:
you can't even hold me ... my vote for Asiwaju is a done deal
carry go

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by toujurs: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
So nta still exist.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nchenches: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
The worst form of Corruption is
Nepotism in government office.
Peter Obi is right here.
Having square pegs in round holes as government ministers and in government parastatals, armed forces, etc, since 2015, has been the worst form of Corruption that brought economic downfall, worse form of insecurity and unprecetended level of poverty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nchenches: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
This is an epitome of someone who's willing to lead.

I have never heard of someone who wants to govern a whole country running away from interviews like avoiding 11KVA high tension cables.

As for Bola Tinubu, he knows that he is being used as a conduit pipe for SW votes to make Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer win and be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by colestephan86: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:

National politics is not easy, the guy don turn black and lean.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
This is an epitome of someone who's willing to lead.

I have never heard of someone who wants to govern a whole country running away from interviews like avoiding 11KVA high tension cables.

That will tell you how unprepared and unqualified he really is.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by floret23(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jessewizy:
This one must always talk. Anyways, I still prefer him to the corn-genital satan. PDP is the only solution.
Urchin dey disguise grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by occam(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is all hats and cattle. I'll reinvest in youth, I'll pull people out of poverty, I'll double GDP yada! yada! yada! how? how? how? Specificity and actionable plan of action are what you should tell us

Spitting out the same hollow phrases and googleable stats is becoming very tiring and boring
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol grin obi our incoming GCFR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos / Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.