Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time (507 Views)

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time by Stephen2324(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dear bro
If you are inviting her over for the first time and she requested for transport fare to come....
Please don't give her because she won't come, ladies that truly wants to come don't ask for transport fare

3 Likes

Re: Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time by Zonefree(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some times, evening newspapers are what we need to experience peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time by Suunnn(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Stephen2324:
Dear bro
If you are inviting her over for the first time and she requested for transport fare to come....
Please don't give her because she won't come, ladies that truly wants to come don't ask for transport fare
Depending
Re: Dear Bro If You Are Inviting Her Over For The First Time by Suunnn(f): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Some times, evening newspapers are what we need to experience peace of mind.
Your picture posting

Got me, lol

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini “shake Your Phone And Win” Contest / Men Are The Biggest Cheaters Until Its Time For A DNA Test / Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.