Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 (88280 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Japan Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) - Live / Morocco Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 23 November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by scait(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peacecore:
Go cancel am grin bad belle. D time wey Pendu dive get fraudulent penalty against Ghana, una dey celebrate am
this shows you agree the penalty was fraud to demoralise croatia
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Tobijays: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
CEOKmotors:

U go cry taya, 2:0

grin grin grin
staked 20k ok Messi scoring penalty! Should I show you the game! I knew the fraud will be helped
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by CEOKmotors: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tobijays:
staked 20k ok Messi scoring penalty! Should I show you the game! I knew the fraud will be helped

Go cry for bush with your lies.

If your like bring edited crap here, na you sabi.

The only goal your fraud scored was a giveaway penalty which he dived and cheated Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Tobijays: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Go cry for bush with your lies.

If your like bring edited crap here, na you sabi.

The only goal your fraud scored was a giveaway penalty which he dived and cheated Ghana.
Modric statement after playing Argentina! Argentina was a fair winner of the match, they were better, they deserved to win, but these things have to be mentioned, I generally don't do them, but today they have to be done.

''I don't like to talk about referees , but this is one of the worst. I don't have a good memory of [Orsato], he's a disaster. For me it wasn't a penalty.

''Despite this, I don't want to detract from Argentina. The penalty killed us. We have to recover for third place and win that match.'' In the final Messi go still see penalty !!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by CEOKmotors: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tobijays:
Modric statement after playing Argentina! Argentina was a fair winner of the match, they were better, they deserved to win, but these things have to be mentioned, I generally don't do them, but today they have to be done.

''I don't like to talk about referees , but this is one of the worst. I don't have a good memory of [Orsato], he's a disaster. For me it wasn't a penalty.

''Despite this, I don't want to detract from Argentina. The penalty killed us. We have to recover for third place and win that match.'' In the final Messi go still see penalty !!

That's the signatures of losers.

Maguire blamed referee for their loss against France.

Bruno Fernandes also blamed referee for their loss against Morocco.

If that wasn't a pk, which obviously was, why didn't they fight back after the first goal.

Ronaldo scored an undeserved pk against Ghana, opening the first goal, yet, Ghana fought back, though they loss.

This one's had only two shots on target which was in the 2nd half of the game.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Modrić: "It wasn't a penalty for me. I don't usually talk about referees, but today it's impossible not to do so. He's one of the worst I know. I met him many times and I never had a good memory of him. He's a disaster." grin
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by drsibz66(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:

What is wrong with you people of this generation?
Is football only about dribbling and scoring?

You're not smart enough to know that the argentine defenders and midfielders are more important than messi.

Football is a team sport. No player is more important.

Football is a team sport but Some players are more important than some. A Messi less Argentina is a different team . There is always that one player that completes the jigsaw and make the team click or better.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by 43Ronin: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

Exactly.... that’s the script
What script & what focrum The crotia goalkeeper was supposed to see red. The same thing happened to arsenal in the 06 UCL final against barca and arsenal keeper got red.
But it's all about Messi taking his throne as the God of soccer.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
okomi562:
now you are banned. never insult your elders
Ntor!!!
Na you ban me. Even ten thousand of you no fit ban me. Fu*ck out of here.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peacecore:
Ntor!!!
Na you ban me. Even ten thousand of you no fit ban me. Fu*ck out of here.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Chachamiliano: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
okomi562:
am I the one complaining, all this racist, I said even portugalese were complaining even before the game, u are saying Nigerians, am I from portugal

Did Portugal score any goal?
Was penalty awarded to Morocco?
Was red card awarded to Portugal?
Did I call u racist?
Holland had reasons to complain, Brazil, England infact all team that participated and bundled out had reason to complain. But game has been played. Didn't Portugal see the referee that will be officiate their match 3 days prior to the time?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chachamiliano:

Did Portugal score any goal?
Was penalty awarded to Morocco?
Was red card awarded to Portugal?
Did I call u racist?
Holland had reasons to complain, Brazil, England infact all team that participated and bundled out had reason to complain. But game has been played. Didn't Portugal see the referee that will be officiate their match 3 days prior to the time?
do your research, They had complained
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Morphinne: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Greenscientist:

So, what if the keeper has already saved the ball before the collision and someone else later score, will the goal stand?

You can say refs are not overlooking Argentina penalties like those refs did with Portugal but to say those are not penalties is a lie.
Watch and tell me what the keeper did wrong and why it deserved a yellow card grin
The dubious ref and d ppl at VAR didn’t even bother to check VAR before outrightly giving a penalty in such a big game as that, a semi final for that matter. Everything changed immediately they scored. Croatia was the better team in the first 33 minutes before the dubious officiating. Argentina already won the game and nothing could be done to reverse it but watch the link below and explain to us what the goalie did wrong to deserve being penalized and carded. They should give Argentina the cup already and stop all these formality. Also, if Ronaldo scores through penalty kick = Penaldo, penalty merchant but when Messi scores then you hear things like “he put it at an impossible angle”, “Messi is definitely not from this earth, he’s an alien” “such a talent “ grin
Argentina are now the first country with the highest number of penalty kick given in a single tournament in the history of WC. What the goalie did here was not even a stonewall fool because he didn’t even move away from his initial point. He raise his hand to stop the ball and the attacker (Alvarez) hit his thigh and he was obviously in pain but guessed what? FIFA gave the goalkeeper who sustained injury as a result of a collision with an attacker a yellow card because they wanted the goalkeeper to move away so that Alvarez could easily walk past him because a goalie was not supposed to stay in front of an attacker running into him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9kuY9HIR20
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by sslcrypt: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Almiron:
you should continue crying this morning too, na eternal tears for you ..

Cry harder

nah your family are the ones crying
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Almiron: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2022
sslcrypt:

nah your family are the ones crying
you be orphan , you have no family wey i wan insult, on behalf of your dead family, cry harder

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Greenscientist: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Morphinne:

Watch and tell me what the keeper did wrong and why it deserved a yellow card grin
The dubious ref and d ppl at VAR didn’t even bother to check VAR before outrightly giving a penalty in such a big game as that, a semi final for that matter. Everything changed immediately they scored. Croatia was the better team in the first 33 minutes before the dubious officiating. Argentina already won the game and nothing could be done to reverse it but watch the link below and explain to us what the goalie did wrong to deserve being penalized and carded. They should give Argentina the cup already and stop all these formality. Also, if Ronaldo scores through penalty kick = Penaldo, penalty merchant but when Messi scores then you hear things like “he put it at an impossible angle”, “Messi is definitely not from this earth, he’s an alien” “such a talent “ grin
Argentina are now the first country with the highest number of penalty kick given in a single tournament in the history of WC. What the goalie did here was not even a stonewall fool because he didn’t even move away from his initial point. He raise his hand to stop the ball and the attacker (Alvarez) hit his thigh and he was obviously in pain but guessed what? FIFA gave the goalkeeper who sustained injury as a result of a collision with an attacker a yellow card because they wanted the goalkeeper to move away so that Alvarez could easily walk past him because a goalie was not supposed to stay in front of an attacker running into him grin

Ok, go and remove the goal.

Have presented the argument to you and even flipped the coin to the keeper which you fail to answer because you're hell bent on your course - God will help you. Whether intentional or not, it is a foul whenever the keeper or player miss the ball in such a contest. In this case, it is the keeper and it is a penalty.

Messi Scored five goal and did 4assists. Two spectacular goals and two crazy assists that Ronaldo can never dream of doing. They labelled Ronaldo "pendu" because he only score goal. Messi fans don't admire him because he put the goal into the net but because of the extra thing he does when he doesn't score ( as seen in this tournament) .

"They have given Argentina the cup"

Abi Na, can't you see how Brazil "intentionally" allowed Croatia to qualify ? How van Dyk and his people "intentionally" lost their penalties? Have you forgotten how Lewandowski "spoke" to his Poland mate to allow Argentina to win so that Argentina won't bhave to play France? How about how Mexico goalkeeper allowed such a VERY long range ball to enter? I'm with you in this bro and all the player must have been paid right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
Your father is a fool
Still better than your homosexual father.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by imbless: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Argentina will score more goals in this final, and Messi will score and assist more goals on Sunday, and when the final whistle is blown by the referee, Argentina will win the game and lift the FIFA 2022 world cup in Qatar. Amen!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Chachamiliano: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
do your research, They had complained

Boss. Every human has reason to complain why we didn't succeed. On a lighter note, you didn't answer any of the questions I asked
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peacecore:
Still better than your homosexual father.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chachamiliano:

Boss. Every human has reason to complain why we didn't succeed. On a lighter note, you didn't answer any of the questions I asked
Did they complain before the match, Yes or no. everyone forsaw the doom
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Chachamiliano: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Morphinne:

Boss this is simple nah. This is just like a car passing one way. Even if I brush my car with the car knowingly who will be held responsible? Me or the person that took one way. This kind of penalty have been awarded so many times. A very clear example is the one awarded to Anelka for Chelsea against Pepe Rena of Liverpool. Anelka practically ran into Pepe Rena and penalty was awarded. This is a simple rule in football
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Chachamiliano: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
Did they complain before the match, Yes or no. everyone forsaw the doom

What doom? If Portugal had scored 4goals will you call it a doom. Show respect to Morocco and let's stop blaming the ref. Portugal didn't even score. Morocco received a red card they can complain all they want the fact remains that Morocco executed their game plans very well. Let's give credit to Morocco
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chachamiliano:

What doom? If Portugal had scored 4goals will you call it a doom. Show respect to Morocco and let's stop blaming the ref. Portugal didn't even score. Morocco received a red card they can complain all they want the fact remains that Morocco executed their game plans very well. Let's give credit to Morocco
It is normal to blame the ref whether u win or not, even when argentina won, did they not blame d ref, what are u saying@?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Morphinne: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chachamiliano:

Boss this is simple nah. This is just like a car passing one way. Even if I brush my car with the car knowingly who will be held responsible? Me or the person that took one way. This kind of penalty have been awarded so many times. A very clear example is the one awarded to Anelka for Chelsea against Pepe Rena of Liverpool. Anelka practically ran into Pepe Rena and penalty was awarded. This is a simple rule in football
No sir. The one you’re talking about was an outright foul and it’s called stonewalling, okay? Now pls tell us what this goalkeeper’s foul is called. His hands were in the air and it would have counted has a stonewall if he had moved either his body or leg/legs (as an afterthought/final resort) after losing the ball or after getting dribbled. In this instance, the attacker ran into him (his thighs) after losing possession of the ball already. Can you explain why they didn’t even bother to subject it to a VAR review?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Morphinne: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Greenscientist:

Ok, go and remove the goal.

Have presented the argument to you and even flipped the coin to the keeper which you fail to answer because you're hell bent on your course - God will help you. Whether intentional or not, it is a foul whenever the keeper or player miss the ball in such a contest. In this case, it is the keeper and it is a penalty.

Messi Scored five goal and did 4assists. Two spectacular goals and two crazy assists that Ronaldo can never dream of doing. They labelled Ronaldo "pendu" because he only score goal. Messi fans don't admire him because he put the goal into the net but because of the extra thing he does when he doesn't score ( as seen in this tournament) .

"They have given Argentina the cup"

Abi Na, can't you see how Brazil "intentionally" allowed Croatia to qualify ? How van Dyk and his people "intentionally" lost their penalties? Have you forgotten how Lewandowski "spoke" to his Poland mate to allow Argentina to win so that Argentina won't bhave to play France? How about how Mexico goalkeeper allowed such a VERY long range ball to enter? I'm with you in this bro and all the player must have been paid right?
Who brought this stray goat here? grin
Modified: Firstly, nobody is saying players and teams were being paid to make sure Messi wins the cup, what we are complaining about is the gross favoritism that has been shown towards Argentina so far.
You call him pendu because he doesn’t do any other thing other than score goals, really?
Do you know that this same guy even as a striker has more assists than most attacking midfielders in the history of men football? No, you obviously don’t know that he is among the top 5 men soccer players with the most assists in the history of men soccer.
Now you’ve explained pendu, can you also explain why he’s called a penalty merchant each time he scored from the spot kick? grin
And back to our argument, let’s assume I agreed with you that the goalkeeper did foul Alvarez truly, then what’s the offense called? and can you give us an instance where such a foul was penalized (with video evidence just like I did)
This is typical of you Messi fans, lying in the face of obvious truth because I can remember when Ronaldo was awarded a penalty in their game against Ghana, a lot of us condemned the spot kick because it was a dive, you saying the truth wouldn’t reverse what had already happened but FIFA needs to explain to us why they allowed a highly debatable and controversial penalty in a game of such magnitude particularly when Croatia were obviously the better team prior to the dubious penalty (semi-final and anyone who watched the match would see that there was a change in the game tempo and balance immediately after the kick) They should also explain why they didn’t even check VAR to review the event and tell us how and why it was given.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We are crushing them Croatian bones
Two more wins and the debate will be over for Penaldo fans

Infact make I carry morroco straight wining Even if I nor get one naira for account
I go borrow take play the game...

Now here is some damnnn history for Penaldo fans to know that is all over

Mario kempe missed a penalty in Argentina third World cup match...Argentina led by kempe then won the world cup in 1978....same thing with Maradona....Maradona missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match .......Argentina led by maradona then won the world cup in 1986
Now Messi missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match this 2022.....Penaldo fans can complete it

There's never been a debate in the first place. Just PR and media mental gymnastics to always mention them together. No serious football follower/player/coach that has nothing to do with portugal/madrid/man u ever rated CRY7 near Messi.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Greenscientist: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Morphinne:

Who brought this stray goat here?grin
You call him pendu because he doesn’t do any other thing other than score goals, really?
Do you know that this same guy even as a striker has more assists than most attacking midfielders in the history of men football? No, you obviously don’t know that he is among the top 5 men soccer players with the most assists in the history of men soccer.
Now you’ve explained pendu, can you also explain why he’s called a penalty merchant each time he scored from the spot kick? grin
And back to our argument, let’s assume I agreed with you that the goalkeeper did foul Alvarez truly, then what’s the offense called? and can you give us an instance where such a foul was penalized (with video evidence just like I did)
This is typical of you Messi fans, lying in the face of obvious truth because I can remember when Ronaldo was awarded a penalty in their game against Ghana, a lot of us condemned the spot kick because it was a dive, you saying the truth wouldn’t reverse what had already happened but FIFA needs to explain to us why they allowed a highly debatable and controversial penalty in a game of such magnitude particularly when Croatia were obviously the better team prior to the dubious penalty (semi-final and anyone who watched the match would see that there was a change in the game tempo and balance immediately after the kick) They should also explain why they didn’t even check VAR to review the event and tell us how and why it was given.

Ok
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
okomi562:
better than your mother whose brain is made of sand
She can still think unlike your prostitute mother who begged me transport after fuckin d hell out of her. Who knows if that's only way she makes money to feed u in ur miserable life, ewu abakpa!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by okomi562: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Peacecore:
She can still think unlike your prostitute mother who begged me transport after fuckin d hell out of her. Who knows if that's only way she makes money to feed u in ur miserable life, ewu abakpa!
lol
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
okomi562:
I saw a madman fucking your father and mother. Your sister is dead with HIV and am sure you will also die toO. biafra-dog
I don't have words to exchange with a son of a prostitute who happens to be down with depression after all effort to know who he can call a father. Hei, omo ale, I'm not the cause of your miserable birth. I only Bleep your bitch mother and paid her. After all, I used cover on the bitch you called a mother. Bleep off, and don't mention me again unless you wan make Ogun and Amadioha combine and fire your scattered ass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / 10 Football Clubs With The Biggest Fanbase In The World Today / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.