Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) (22742 Views)

"Sweet Mother" : Nico Mbarga's Historic Hit Song Tribute To Motherhood / There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by plantainbender(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Ah! I wish I didn't but I did vibe to all these songs and that's the problem. Is it that I'm old or the world moved too fast?

Ishilove:

Queen Change! Where did she disappear to? cheesy

I remember all these songs, and am shocked that some of them are older than 20 years. When did time fly so fast?? You look away briefly from the clock and when you look back again, decades have passed. cry
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by happney65: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2022
B.O.U.Q.I still remains my best. From her days at Eko FM na she I dey listen to anytime she's on radio. My sister used to vex with me say why we go dey live Ibadan,you go dey listen to Lagos. Ibadan had just one FM radio station then which was government owned.

She is now based in the US and now a Reverend Minister. Na kuku gospel rap she was singing then. She's still single and even published a book recently where she said she has been celibate for over 10years. She's over 40 now. I follow her on IG .

Kel too is good. Rumours were rife then that Clarence was dating her and that it was a case of sex for fame etc. She later broke up with him or so and ever since she has seem left the scene.

The good old days.

Cc my brother Bitmapstudios

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by plantainbender(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Naptu2 you don old o, hope you know. smiley cheesy

If you're not Blaise and Eva Alordiah, you tried o, but you're few metres away from wack - my opinion.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by AmazingELixir: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=119039987][/quote]

grin

Back then I was so crazy about Kemistry and her flowz...babe left the rap scene so quick was a big lose to the rap scene guess its because hip pop never really gained the required traction before afrobeat stole the mainstream.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Sasha was killing it..Kel just blew us away.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by LINTUNE(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Na sasha be the queen of rap for naija o...but the GOAT of female rap so far, na Eva alordiah....TF wheres the at bitch self...why she just commot for lime light, pure talent just waste.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Laacc2: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2022
Who is she?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Konjiboii: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Queen Change! Where did she disappear to? cheesy

I remember all these songs, and am shocked that some of them are older than 20 years. When did time fly so fast?? You look away briefly from the clock and when you look back again, decades have passed. cry

Like bruh,some years sef are a bit fuzzy and I can't remember what happened
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by kizxaxa: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Rap is dead In Nigeria . Seems most are not into it. Those 2000s era rap was popping.i miss those music.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
I still love US rappers anyday, anytime.

Rap in Africa need to wake up
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Qrisful: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by flababa(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PjxAwbt4iI

Psych: Mr. Mic

✌️�✌️�
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by ibkayee(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Blaise >>>

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Pimpstar: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by akeeng: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by folake4u(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
These were my favourite in no particular order.
1. Bouqui. I loved loved her vibes and energy! kiss

2. Mo' cheddah. This babe could sing and rap very well.

3. Weird MC. Loved that Ijoya song!!

4. Eva Alordiah. Absolutely loved Eva. I wish we could turn the hands of time. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Haymus007(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
shabashola:
I wish I can turn back the hands of time.. good sweet memories
Like seriously, old times!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by ZooOga: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cherry can spit bars and sing. wink

Fele Fele - CHERRY ENTAFIELD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ01ky-1mU
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by naptu2: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
ZooOga:
Cherry can spit bars and sing. wink

Fele Fele - CHERRY ENTAFIELD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ01ky-1mU

Dr Cherry Entafield.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by ZooOga: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
naptu2:

Dr Cherry Entafield.

I plugged the good doctor almost a month ago. I used to follow her on Twitter before I stopped using that app recently.

Music/Radio / Fele Fele - CHERRY ENTAFIELD
by ZooOga. 1 post & 131 views. 1:56am On Nov 22 (ZooOga)

I first heard about her right here on NL several years ago. A very remarkable and highly talented young woman.

Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Celebrityblog: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5106682/rapper-cherry-spotted-nysc-orientation
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by MrAndre07: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
ShaqFu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzq69p7eKkA

Now this is among the best rap song out there. Bouqui and Blaise killed their verse. It's absolutely marvellous.
Blaise came hardest on the tract. I wish Zee were there.
It would have been more lyrically lethal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by aieromon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
RuggedMan + Blaise + Ikechukwu+ Ill Bliss - Hennessy Nigeria Cypher 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4ok6bNygs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
plantainbender:
Ah! I wish I didn't but I did vibe to all these songs and that's the problem. Is it that I'm old or the world moved too fast?

A bit of both. We are so preoccupied with the business of living that we don't notice time flying by
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
aieromon:

Ikechukwu and Blaise killed it

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
They should getat. None of them stayed up to ten years in the industry. They were fads.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by naptu2: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
meobizy:
They should getat. None of them stayed up to ten years in the industry. They were fads.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mathematics oh!

None of them stayed up to ten years in the industry. Allen Avenue was released in 1996, Ijoya was released in 2006, but none of them stayed up to ten years in the industry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come and see arithmetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mathematics oh!

None of them stayed up to ten years in the industry. Allen Avenue was released in 1996, Ijoya was released in 2006, but none of them stayed up to ten years in the industry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come and see arithmetic!
Where were her hits in-between? Where I live, we only heard of her after Ijoya came out.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by naptu2: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
meobizy:
Where were her hits in-between? Where I live, we only heard of her after Ijoya came out.

I am not at all surprised that you only heard about her after Ijoya came out. That doesn't surprise me one bit.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by naptu2: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
General Pype ft Dagrin, Vector, Naeto C, Sasha & GT The Guitarman - Champion (Remix) (2009).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs8LHULnOeE

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by naptu2: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
PSquare ft Weird MC - Busy Body (Remix) (2006)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udD9Y-zgaU

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by ShaqFu: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
aieromon:

This is lovely. I see Blaise still got fire. Noice.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) by Zse1: 3:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) / Nigeria Dominates Africa's Most Spotify Monthly Listeners / Best African Music Performance: Grammys Add Three New Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.