Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. (1763 Views)

Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
nedu666:

Ekpa wakes up and declares a stupid sit at home. The other useless ipob faction denouces it. Then agents of fed govt working with ekpa goes on a killing spreee because enugu has a coward as gov whose goal is to grow his neck. Ask urself ekpa is from ebonyi, how come sit at home is not enforced there. How come abia were kanu comes from no sit at home.

Is Ekpa not IPOB again?

Why did this FG propped group kill a policeman in Owerri?

Idiot, be using brain filter before you type here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2022
nedu666:

Ekpa wakes up and declares a stupid sit at home. The other useless ipob faction denouces it. Then agents of fed govt working with ekpa goes on a killing spreee because enugu has a coward as gov whose goal is to grow his neck. Ask urself ekpa is from ebonyi, how come sit at home is not enforced there. How come abia were kanu comes from no sit at home.
I mostly like to keep my circle small and most times to myself, certainly I keep my mind more open than my mouth, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I have told you before, you have to be a man and understand that this things happens, try to feel less, maybe it cause I’m trained differently, but in all system of warfare this sit at home and brutal enforcement is not going to be sustained, the economy is tough and telling people to sit at home will backfire because not everyone has food and I don’t know what’s worse, death by bullet or death by hunger, just pray and go meet your fate with courage, death can’t be avoided, we have survived worse before, this too shall pass, just stay safe if possible, and if anyone stops coming online or showing up, they could have met their end lol.

So in essence its all worth Biafra actualization to kill, impoverish and starve your populace.

IPOB is truly the heirs of Ojukwu's foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I mostly like to keep my circle small and most times to myself, certainly I keep my mind more open than my mouth, have a nice day

The fear of getting his dik sliced by ipob cultist don reset this one brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Sergio103(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I have told you before, you have to be a man and understand that this things happens, try to feel less, maybe it cause I’m trained differently, but in all system of warfare this sit at home and brutal enforcement is not going to be sustained, the economy is tough and telling people to sit at home will backfire because not everyone has food and I don’t know what’s worse, death by bullet or death by hunger, just pray and go meet your fate with courage, death can’t be avoided, we have survived worse before, this too shall pass, just stay safe if possible, and if anyone stops coming online or showing up, they could have met their end lol.

Bro, you can't just understand my feelings (maybe because of the strong love I have for igbo nation). It's so sad whenever I remember how a once fastest growing economy in nigeria in 1950's has been reduced to jamboree, laughing stock, childish ping pong. Sergio na Strong niggrr...... but sincerely whenever I think of the fate we just found ourselves into....it eats me deep.

Worst is how some of this miscreants that are causing this disorderliness are just seeing it as normal killer bean game.

Persons like Simon Ekpa..... will be using immature words like "wotowoto continues", "watch the next movie", "you must obey" and other silly words. Which when you think deep about, you will notice that the miscreant is just seeing the whole thing as normal fun game.

For damn sake it's about population numbering more than 25million and not a power tussle game as he sees it.

May God bless igboland.

That's just the prayer, because it's getting worse day by day and very sad!

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

Bro, you can't just understand my feelings (maybe because of the strong love I have for igbo nation). It's so sad whenever I remember how a once fastest growing economy in nigeria in 1950's has been reduced to jamboree, laughing stock, childish ping pong. Sergio na Strong niggrr...... but sincerely whenever I think of the fate we just found ourselves into....it eats me deep.

Worst is how some of this miscreants that are causing this disorderliness are just seeing it as normal killer bean game.

Persons like Simon Ekpa..... will be using immature words like "wotowoto continues", "watch the next movie", "you must obey" and other silly words. Which when you think deep about, you will notice that the miscreant is just seeing the whole thing as normal fun game.

For damn sake it's about population numbering more than 25million and not a power tussle game as he sees it.

May God bless igboland.

Ekpa and KANU are confirmed shiziod psychopaths.

They enjoy the anarchy .
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

So in essence its all worth Biafra actualization to kill, impoverish and starve your populace.

IPOB is truly the heirs of Ojukwu's foolishness
I think you are coming in contact with me for the first time, I’m a Zikist who idolizes Kaduna Nzeogwu, I wonders why you all think everyone in AlaIgbo is about Biafra, I respect every ideology or school of thought but I certainly question the effectiveness of Biafra and it is left to be proved right or wrong,

I believe in AlaIgbo Republic, I also believe in Nigeria where self determination of ethnic people is allowed however I believe in the unitary system if Nigeria have to continue being United, it MUST be unitary or the Igbo Nation shall pull out, so you could be looking at someone who endorses, Ironsi, Zik and I simply love Nzeogwu but I regret that Zik wasn’t killed with his fellow founding fathers.

So I don’t know if I’m deep demon or just a sweet young man but certainly the notion of Biafra needs greater attention, also believe that if we are going to war so far Nigeria exist we shall fight as Biafrabs, this is purely politics and military here and not endorsement, but I want them to try their hands and see how strong the unitary system is, certainly if the system is strong enough we would know before the end of 2023.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Sergio103(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Ekpa and KANU are confirmed shiziod psychopaths.

They enjoy the anarchy .

Fúck of my mention with your rabid diarrhea mouth angry

2 Likes

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

I think you are coming in contact with me for the first time, I’m a Zikist who idolizes Kaduna Nzeogwu, I wonders why you all think everyone in AlaIgbo is about Biafra, I respect every ideology or school of thought but I certainly question the effectiveness of Biafra and it is left to be proved right or wrong,

I believe in AlaIgbo Republic, I also believe in Nigeria where self determination of ethnic people is allowed however I believe in the unitary system if Nigeria have to continue being United, it MUST be unitary or the Igbo Nation shall pull out, so you could be looking at someone who endorses, Ironsi, Zik and I simply love Nzeogwu but I regret that Zik wasn’t killed with his fellow founding fathers.

So I don’t know if I’m deep demon or just a sweet young man but certainly the notion of Biafra needs greater attention, also believe that if we are going to war so far Nigeria exist we shall fight as Biafrabs, this is purely politics and military here and not endorsement, but I want them to try their hands and see how strong the unitary system is, certainly if the system is strong enough we would know before the end of 2023.

Unitary system kill your parasitic leaching ass wherever you are.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by nedu666: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

May God bless igboland.

Don't blame ekpa and kanu. Rather blame the foolishness of some lgbos who don't ask questions about how he intended to achieve biafra. This is why ponzi scheme has many victims. They don't ask questions about their investment. They are told invest 1million and get 1million back. Nobody has ever duped me because i ask questions and once u are uncomfortable with my questions that is the end. It's same with lgbos who did not ask how will biafra be achieved. They were just doing rallies like politicians. As for kanu i never liked him one bit. He was so abusive and uncouth. He reminds me of some ogas in private coy. If biafra were to come people like kanu and ekpa would be terrible dictators.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

Nah me dey kill una for Alaigbo shithole ?
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

The fear of getting his dik sliced by ipob cultist don reset this one brain.
Lol, you certainly don’t know me, I’m already dead only the burial is prolonged, just imagine if Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and co lived to 1970, lol chill bro we are not here to die of old age but to die like heroes
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by nedu666: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

Ignore dat fool. He is an attention seeker. Can't u see how i ignored him while he his quoting me up and down

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Victoronah1: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Fortruth:

Focus on the bandits from Aso Rock

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/
oga what type of senseless comment is this. Enugu is in the hands of terrorist and you're here talking about Aso rock. This is not the best way, killing your own brother that will fight for you. Why no go north go do am.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Sergio103(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
nedu666:

Don't blame ekpa and kanu. Rather blame the foolishness of some lgbos who don't ask questions about how he intended to achieve biafra. This is why ponzi scheme has many victims. They don't ask questions about their investment. They are told invest 1million and get 1million back. Nobody has ever duped me because i ask questions and once u are uncomfortable with my questions that is the end. It's same with lgbos who did not ask how will biafra be achieved. They were just doing rallies like politicians. As for kanu i never liked him one bit. He was so abusive and uncouth. He reminds me of some ogas in private coy. If biafra were to come people like kanu and ekpa would be terrible dictators.

It's alright bro.

Do have a nice day.

Take care!
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
nedu666:

Don't blame ekpa and kanu. Rather blame the foolishness of some lgbos who don't ask questions about how he intended to achieve biafra. This is why ponzi scheme has many victims. They don't ask questions about their investment. They are told invest 1million and get 1million back. It's same witg lgbos who did not ask how will biafra be achieved. They were just doing rallies like politicians. As for kanu i never liked him one bit. He was so abusive and uncouth. He reminds me of some ogas in private coy. If biafra were to come people like kanu and ekpa would be terrible dictators.

No change mouth now.

You have been an avid supporter of IPOB here even up to yesterday when you defended them not being responsible for the killings in IMO

Pray, what changed ?

The 5 day sit at home that Ekpa is now enforcing in Enugu will hit the remaining 3 other Igbo states.

Friday : IMO

Saturday: Enugu

Sunday Anambra

Monday Abia

Tuesday: Ebonyi
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol, you certainly don’t know me, I’m already dead only the burial is prolonged, just imagine if Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and co lived to 1970, lol chill bro we are not here to die of old age but to die like heroes

Deluded schiziod.

Meds!
Now!
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

May God bless igboland.

Chill, make sure you have fun, it a long night, that’s what I do, party, club, learn lol, people meet me every day in Enugu no dull moment, you have to keep your mind sane, drink wine if you feel like it, there would always been women too badass as well just don’t get carried away, and as much as possible don’t be the first to die, have fun man lol, we are all passionate here, I’m not against anyone, they all people just like us with passion and ambitions but if you strike just to avoid some things you may make issues worse, we have seen it before, there would be no other January 15 and there would be no attempt yo hurt a Biafran commander, one side would surrender and those who knows the game shall understand
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Sergio103(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Chill, make sure you have fun, it a long night, that’s what I do, party, club, learn lol, people meet me every day in Enugu no dull moment, you have to keep your mind sane, drink wine if you feel like it, there would always been women too badass as well just don’t get carried away, and as much as possible don’t be the first to die, have fun man lol, we are all passionate here, I’m not against anyone, they all people just like us with passion and ambitions but if you strike just to avoid some things you may make issues worse, we have seen it before, there would be no other January 15 and there would be no attempt yo hurt a Biafran commander, one side would surrender and those who knows the game shall understand

Nwanne di na mba...... hearties!

Blessed day bro
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Unitary system kill your parasitic leaching ass wherever you are.

Unitary system guarantee better protection of life and we have no apologies on why you have to live with it, go hang yourselves
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Deluded schiziod.

Meds!
Now!
Sound more like it, that’s reminds me about a presage that says it is more better for your adversaries to think you mad than think you sane, now go fvck yourselves and when you wake up, know it that some of us Igbos myself included don’t give a damn what you think, I’m guided by statistics not morality, emotions is my only sources of balance.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Unitary system guarantee better protection of life and we have no apologies on why you have to live with it, go hang yourselves

So says the leach.

This is why you don't believe in an Alaigbo republic because you know your Biafra which must include the Niger Delta can never happen.

This is why I have written severally on Igbo continues sabotage on resource control at the national assembly and why you have always sided with the north to shortchange the Niger Delta.

Unitary system is selfish and a leach on others.

It is for this reason I have since rejected Peter Obi who claims to be a reformist but still adheres to preserving the failed system of unitary governance.

It is also for this your position that I knew very early on that this resurgent Biafra project is just another feint by the Igbo to get the Fulani to accommodate them at the feeding table and why I keep saying that when other nationals decide to leave Nigeria, the Igbo will be at the forefront fighting to preserve it.

You are not in your right senses to think we will continue feeding your dead ungrateful weight.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Sound more like it, that’s reminds me about a presage that says it is more better for your adversaries to think you mad than think you sane, now go fvck yourselves and when you wake up, know it that some of us Igbos myself included don’t give a damn what you think, I’m guided by statistics not morality, emotions is my only sources of balance.

You are raving mad

Take your meds now and stop having a Messiah complex on empty schizoid stomach.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by okeysoninv: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2022
biafra freedom fighter has given this breadwinner his own freedom.

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

So says the leach.

This is why you don't believe in an Alaigbo republic because you know your Biafra which must include the Niger Delta can never happen.

This is why I have written severally on Igbo continues sabotage on resource control at the national assembly and why you have always sided with the north to shortchange the Niger Delta.

Unitary system is selfish and a leach on others.

It is for this reason I have since rejected Peter Obi who claims to be a reformist but still adheres to preserving the failed system of unitary governance.

It is also for this your position that I knew very early on that this resurgent Biafra project is just another feint by the Igbo to get the Fulani to accommodate them at the feeding table and why I keep saying that when other nationals decide to leave Nigeria, the Igbo will be at the forefront fighting to preserve it.

You are not in your right senses to think we will continue feeding your dead ungrateful weight.

No one will fight to preserve Nigeria, not the Igbos, we let the southern Cameroon go so who are you, the message is simple, if you want to stay in Nigeria it MUST be a unitary system otherwise call your governors, house of rep, assembly and senators to argue for your exit, no one is begging you to stay and no one is forcing you to live.

You are in no position to define the boundaries of AlaIgbo and if regrettably the division of Nigeria becomes eminent, you would understand the true boundaries of AlaIgbo maybe then there would be war all round but for now, we are not negotiating the unitary government; you can feel as bad as you want, it your feelings and you have the right to feelings.

Resources or no resources or your damn business, no one cares
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are raving mad

Take your meds now and stop having a Messiah complex on empty schizoid stomach.
That looks like a compliment, lol
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

No one will fight to preserve Nigeria, not the Igbos, we let the southern Cameroon go so who are you, the message is simple, if you want to stay in Nigeria it MUST be a unitary system otherwise call your governors, house of rep, assembly and senators to argue for your exit, no one is begging you to stay and no one is forcing you to live.

You are in no position to define the boundaries of AlaIgbo and if regrettably the division of Nigeria becomes eminent, you would understand the true boundaries of AlaIgbo maybe then there would be war all round but for now, we are not negotiating the unitary government; you can feel as bad as you want, it your feelings and you have the right to feelings.

Resources or no resources or your damn business, no one cares

Still bent on Igbo expansion into the Niger Delta .

No worry we won't get to that stage where you will be united and powerful enough to do your land grabbing.

We will be praying you kill yourselves in that Ekwensu land .

You see why God will never allow your heathen ambitions to succeed?
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by Roboto11: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Sergio103:

May God bless igboland.

The problem I have with many of you us that when in 2015, Nnamdi Kanu ramped up his campaign against Buhari, the Nigerian state and anything not Igbo, many of you gave him open support without listening to the cries of your neighbours about the consequence of your actions.

Suddenly, your humanity is back.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Still bent on Igbo expansion into the Niger Delta .

No worry we won't get to that stage where you will be united and powerful enough to do your land grabbing.

We will be praying you kill yourselves in that Ekwensu land .

You see why God will never allow your heathen ambitions to succeed?

Pray all you want God isn’t man, you cowards have already lost Ilorin, you think Igbos would lose an inch lol, power is a continuum, as one group is fading or facing challenges another is emerging, we are all together and we are not going to fight or at best even amidst the fight we can still have an agenda and there are some of us who are not involved in any fighting currently yet acceptable to a degree by different faction, that’s how balance and middle ground is born, your nightmare would happen eventually all parts of AlaIgbo would come together even before Nigeria divides
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by DeepThroater: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Pray all you want God isn’t man, you cowards have already lost Ilorin, you think Igbos would lose an inch lol, power is a continuum, as one group is fading or facing challenges another is emerging, we are all together and we are not going to fight or at best even amidst the fight we can still have an agenda and there are some of us who are not involved in any fighting currently yet acceptable to a degree by different faction, that’s how balance and middle ground is born, your nightmare would happen eventually all parts of AlaIgbo would come together even before Nigeria divides

Whose Yoruba ?

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by AlexBells(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Whose Yoruba ?

Idiot.
Whoever you are, a subtle reminder that unlike the Yorubas, the Igbo won’t lose an inch of our land and if you get greedy for some people in Niger Delta trying to seize some Igbos, then you would understand full annexation, and we are not even bothered, your only saving grace is Nigeria.
Re: Cursed Ipob Criminals Has Set Enugu On Fire. by chubinwa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sad to see our own people killed by the people who are fighting to liberate them. Truly, ipob is a terrorist group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRANCE 24: Debunks Fake Peter Obi Video / Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today / MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.