Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. (1763 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
After thorough Research, Here is my 2023 Presidential election prediction.
APC = Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo,Kogi,kwara,Niger,Yobe,Borno,Sokoto,Zamfara,Katsina And Kaduna. Narrow win for APC in Sokoto and katsina).

PDP = Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross-River,Bayelsa,Rivers, Kebbi, Gombe, Bauchi,Taraba,Adamawa And Benue. (Narrow win for PDP in Bauchi and Gombe).

Labour Party = Enugu, Abia,IMO,Anambra and Emboyi. I don’t see LP winning any state outside SE.

Undecided = Kano,Jigawa,FCT, Nassarawa And Edo state.

Kano and Jigawa is between NNPP and APC, Any of these two parties can win PDP is not in the contest.

FCT and Nassarawa is between APC and LP, PDP is not in the contest here as well.

Edo state is between LP and PDP, APC will get their 25% but not in the contest.

Going by History, No democratic elected President has ever emerged from 1979 till date without winning major votes from NC And At least Three states from southern Nigeria. APC might be declared winner of 2023 presidential election ahead of PDP pending the outcome of the state I’m yet to give my final verdict, It’s Obvious both PDP and APC will av 25% in almost 25 states as required by law. Both LP and NNPP are not fully in the contest. APC should win by less than 3million votes.

NB: This is purely prediction basically on Research and History. It has nothing to do with sentiments or being prejudiced while making the analysis.

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by N3TRAL: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu will make his supporters proud when he gets there!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Nychillax(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fantastic, This is one of the best Analysis av seen so far. Why some people believe OBI will do well in SS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Nychillax(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
anigbajumo:
APC = Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo,Kogi,kwara,Niger,Yobe,Borno,Sokoto,Zamfara,Katsina And Kaduna. Narrow win for APC in Sokoto and katsina).

PDP = Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross-River,Bayelsa,Rivers, Kebbi, Gombe, Bauchi,Taraba,Adamawa And Benue. (Narrow win for PDP in Bauchi and Gombe).

Labour Party = Enugu, Abia,IMO,Anambra and Emboyi. I don’t see LP winning any state outside SE.

Kano and Jigawa is between NNPP and APC, Any of these two parties can win PDP is not in the contest.

FCT and Nassarawa is between APC and LP, PDP is not in the contest here as well.

Going by History, No democratic elected President has ever emerged from 1979 till date without winning major votes from NC And At least Three states from southern Nigeria. APC might be declared winner of 2023 presidential election ahead of PDP pending the outcome of the state I’m yet to give my final verdict, It’s Obvious both PDP and APC will av 25% in almost 25 states as required by law. Both LP and NNPP are not fully in the contest. APC should win by less than 3million votes.

NB: This is purely prediction basically on Research and History. It has nothing to do with sentiments or being prejudiced while making the analysis.

APC is on the verge of victory, BAT no shaking..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nychillax:

I don’t belong to any political party. Just a prediction on stats and history by voting pattern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by press9jatv: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by HitRun(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC will win Sokoto? Chief analyzer tiri gbosa for you
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
HitRun:

Lol, Some defection has been hitting PDP to APC in sokoto just of recent, You can see my observation is “Narrow win “ It will actually be a very hard contest but APC might actually lead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by SHINJA: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yoruba Muslim urchin prediction

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslim urchin prediction

Mumu, Everyone in Yoruba Land is working for BAT??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Landowner101(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Another Agbado and cassava prediction. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by pedrilo: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Baby Researcher u will learn advanced research skills when result is announced

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Starboytwo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
anigbajumo:

Mumu, Everyone in Yoruba Land is working for BAT??
nah he just scared of the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by kcnwaigbo: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin Tomorrow is not far again.Enough all these predictions

1 Like

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by globemoney01: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pdp win’s jigawa take this to the bank
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by MrEverest(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
anigbajumo:

Very dumb and delusional prediction. You will look back at this rubbish tomorrow and feel ashamed of yourself.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrEverest:

Very dumb and delusional prediction. You will look back at this rubbish tomorrow and feel ashamed of yourself.

Coming from LP that has no formidable structure, Yer eyes will clear tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by vhykeeytor(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
anigbajumo:

If PDP doesn't win Jigawa State, I would cease to come online here on nairaland.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
vhykeeytor:

If PDP doesn't win Jigawa State, I would cease to come online here on nairaland.

Jigawa is another stronghold of NNPP, It has automatically divided the vote of PDP. APC has an edge and having an incumbent Gov is another added advantage.

5 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by vhykeeytor(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
anigbajumo:

Jigawa is another stronghold of NNPP, It has automatically divided the vote of PDP. APC has an edge and having an incumbent Gov is another added advantage.

The NNPP coming is to take vote from APC. For every 10votes in Jigawa, Atiku would get 5 votes and Tinubu would get 2 votes. You seem to forget that Tinubu isn't Buhari.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Godwin4444: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nychillax:

💯

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2023
vhykeeytor:

The NNPP coming is to take vote from APC. For every 10votes in Jigawa, Atiku would get 5 votes and Tinubu would get 2 votes. You seem to forget that Tinubu isn't Buhari.

Time will tell, Let’s wait and see.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Mylove55(f): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2023
vhykeeytor:

jigawa is apc,
Jigawa and zamfara in North West is like yobe and bornu in North East for apc,
I don't know why you think pdp will get 30% in jigawa
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
jigawa is apc,

Exactly but Kwakwanso effect has actually changed the dynamic. It will be somehow tough but APC will take the lead.

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Nychillax(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
💯

God bless you bro, We are winning.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Jerryjasper(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Mr predictor na play u dey oh na only OBi we know oh
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by rolams(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:

I disagree with you on some state. My prediction will be dropped here. Let's come back and see who will get it right after the election.

APC: Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (we may see APC slightly win Osun and Oyo), Kwara, Borno, (possibly Yobe)

PDP: Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, cross river, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Katsina, Adamawa, Jigawa, Gombe, Taraba, Zamfara, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, Plateau.

LP: Anambra, Imo, (probably Abia and Ebonyi)

Undecided: Kano, Niger, Edo, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Rivers.

Edo State is between Labour party and the PDP, Niger is between the APC and PDP, Kaduna is between the PDP and APC, Nasarawa is between the APC & PDP, Rivers is between Labour party and PDP while Kano is between NNPP, APC the PDP.

I may not be 100% correct but I think 80% of this will happen.

This is what I was able to arrive at after I rounded up my research at 10pm last night.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Jerryjasper:
Mr predictor na play u dey oh na only OBi we know oh

Time will tell, Few hrs to go bro. Let’s just watch and see, it’s just a prediction by considering many factors. I still don’t believe LP is in the contest.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by rolams(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
jigawa is apc,

The governor of Jigawa has not performed up to expectation. The people are joining the Lamidos who have done well before.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Nychillax:
Fantastic, This is one of the best Analysis av seen so far. Why some people believe OBI will do well in SS.
SS is the base of pdp Obi can not win any state even the edo state I don’t see him winning it.Today is the day.Voting is different from campaign.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
HitRun:
very possible.Tambuwal is not strong der.Go and find out what he used to win in 2019.Narrow escape.Bros it’s just like assuming ortom will win benue for Obi.That’s impossible too
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:

Lol, Some defection has been hitting PDP to APC in sokoto just of recent, You can see my observation is “Narrow win “ It will actually be a very hard contest but APC might actually lead.
they just believe that since the gov is pdp then it’s a pdp state.it’s just like assuming that ayade is in charge of CR state.E no Dey work like that o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Presidency: Nigeria Just Got Knocked Out Of U20 By Lowly Gambia (Pics) / I’m Coming With Palliatives To Make Nigerians Smiles — Tinubu / FULL VIDEO: Anxiety As Judges Releases Date For Presidential Election Tribunal J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.