Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) (57852 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Diidijiji:
Best Nigerian President since the return of democracy

To the supporters like that mumuske tsolutionjoseph of the hardship party of demons called APC, stop looking stupid by supporting APC because you can’t support APC without looking stupid
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Greatdand007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Before Tinubu try am ambulance with two cylinders of oxygen go dey on standby

No be ella be this I sabi this girl na
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Solofresh2: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Didijiji:

To the supporters of the hardship party of demons called APC, stop looking stupid by supporting APC because you can’t support APC without looking stupid
You lie
Musa Yaradua was the best President Nigeria ever had
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by seguno2: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
tamdun:
Ebọra owu himself

Forcing himself to be relevant as he pushes Peter Obi to labour in vain for president, in a failed attempt to stop Atiku’s chance.
Dead before arrival efforts of the ingrate alaimore agbaya, whose daughter rebuked for his letter to Jonathan.
I thought that young girls are the only attention seekers, but Obasanjo’s case is an exception. shocked

Atiku was reportedly asked to join a team to Ogun to inform Obasanjo that he was going to run for the highest office in the land.

“When Atiku and Obasanjo discussed the call to serve as president, Obasanjo said he could not be president because he was a nearly bankrupt ex-convict. Atiku, through General (Aliyu) Gusau, paid money into Obasanjo’s account to begin his financial rehabilitation.

“Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar helped out by granting him an unconditional pardon. Atiku put everything he had at his disposal to support Obasanjo’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate and, when he joined the ticket as the vice-presidential nominee, continued to make his assets available to Obasanjo and the campaign.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/how-atiku-saved-obasanjo-from-near-bankruptcy-before-he-emerged-president/amp/
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by seguno2: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Didijiji:

To the supporters of the hardship party of demons called APC, stop looking stupid by supporting APC because you can’t support APC without looking stupid

How and why?
Because he built Lagos-Ibadan road, built the Badagry road, revived the railways and built new ones in Abuja-Kaduna? Or because he failed to get the killers of his AGF Bola Ige arrested, prosecuted and sentenced

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=119047997][/quote]Killing everywhere in southeast, especially in enugu right now, all in the name of sit at home
Somebody tell me if you can - why should Peter Obi be voted for in the face of these unreasonable killings? If you don't have peace in your own home, who'll give you the permission to help bring peace to his home? Let Peter return home to help his kinsmen and stop chasing after grasshoppers whilst his thatched-roof homestead is on fire. It is the unthinking sword that tears its scabbard to shreds.
Their zone is on fire but Tinubu is their problem. No politician from a crisis ridden region as SE or NE will rule Nigeria. A south westerner will bring peace and development to Nigeria because the SW is the most peaceful and developed region in Nigeria.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Make Pitobi try am first.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
this woman with belle,make she no born supreme monkey ooo
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Do u know the history of this man? his family background? Secondly school and source of wealth?

We need a healthy president pls.
history is not important, look at track record, compare Anambra of 20yrs to Lagos of 20yrs ago, or even compare Lagos of then to now. JAGABAN will put Nigeria on the right path
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by sameduconsult(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Baba is a very fit and strong elder statesman.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by cyprex: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
I see more of an attempted suicide
People close baba should watch him more closely
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
And Tinubu will say he is 70 and can't hold a flag for 5min

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by salem1996: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Let Tinubu and OBJ engage in boxing match

grin grin

Thunder fire you for this comment... you make me wan throway this gari I just drink...

But wetin Tinubu do uba na, mena allow baba die in peace na cheesy
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by wildernessVoice: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Remain BAT to jump abi fly
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Fira09(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
A very strong man he is.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
history is not important, look at track record, compare Anambra of 20yrs to Lagos of 20yrs ago, or even compare Lagos of then to now. JAGABAN will put Nigeria on the right path

Comparing lagos to Anambra is stupid cos lagos has always been above other states even b4 tinubu came to lagos or was born. Lagos was also the last modern Fct b4 abuja so attracted more investment.

Bring Peter obi to govern lagos and take tinubu to Anambra or osun and see if he will do better than Peter obi and loot money like he does in lagos?

Compare Anambra and osun.

Also former lagos which I was born and raise had better roads, gra's and security. Lagos has always been the standard. Back then we had leventis, amusement park Mercedes benz and kingsways malls and outlets. We had a functioning rail system.

The military era grounded and mismanaged some of this infrastructures bt we didn't have the eyesore we have now on lagos roads abd under bridge with touts and hooligans. 80% of lagos roads are bad.

Just elephant projects everywhere for mostly corruption purposes.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by IGBOSON1: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'd pay good money to see Tinubu attempt that! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Fadayomideji: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
@85, if tinubu can do this I will vote for him.
officialwdhtv:
85 Years Old Former President Olusegun Obasanjo jumps off a very high podium at an event recently to the amazement of others

Video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl-mtGmJRkl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shocked

Watch Video https://twitter.com/Sports_Doctor2/status/1601131933794439169?t=a2UJx4DXnmrRaXcFROPJZg&s=19
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
If he was not assisted, he would have fallen badly !

officialwdhtv:
85 Years Old Former President Olusegun Obasanjo jumps off a very high podium at an event recently to the amazement of others

Video...

shocked

Watch Video https://twitter.com/Sports_Doctor2/status/1601131933794439169?t=a2UJx4DXnmrRaXcFROPJZg&s=19
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by E2000: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Worst leader in the history of Nigeria. Some dullards will think and say otherwise.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by izubext007: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
I challenge tinubu to jump his own

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by obi58: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
yes we are voting wisely for JAGABAN

Hand dey shake....
Leg dey shake....
grin grin angry grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Kenny206(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
I am sure that neither Buhari nor Tinubu can even think about this, not to talk of doing it. APC is a party for sick people.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Lindseyrd: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
tamdun:
Ebọra owu himself
Very stupid thing for him to do.He might have injured himself without him knowing now,until maybe in another weeks or months down the line.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Let Tinubu and OBJ engage in boxing match
OBJ will finish that drug lord oo grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Didijiji: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Including your father king of stupid
yours is your generation pre and post
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Didijiji: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119045104][/quote]mumu
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Didijiji: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nobleou:

Yaradua is the best before death took him away from us and not OBJ
same thing would have been said of Buhari if he didn’t rule
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by HRMK: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
OBASANJO NOR BE BABYFOOD PIKIN!NA HERBS AND ROOTS HIM TAKE GROW NOW!
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Sunnyski: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Should agbado and cassava try this stunt...

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by symbianDON(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
yes we are voting foolishly for EMILOKAN
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) by Iamfavored: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Video...

shocked

Old soldier!
Don't joke with retired military personnel, especially millitary.

Their body na like iron smiley

So don't even compare him with DADDY BAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.