Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Asiwaju Support Organization (ASO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Support Organization (ASO) (145 Views)

APC-PCC Accept members of Atiku Support Organization To Tinubu's Camp / Tinubu Support Organization (tso) Get Two Private Jets Donation / Al-makura Support Organization (ASO) Launches Personalised Display Graphics (PDG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Support Organization (ASO) by Cashmoney101(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2022
If you want to join Asiwaju Support Organisation. Kindly join the WhatsApp group link.
Benefits
You will be seeing latest update in the group about Tinubu

You will also have power and ability to rule in Tinubu government

Connection, slot, job. Someone that you think you can't meet in life you will meet him/her through the group like senator, rep top people In our nation.

Lastly know one is giving member money, we use our money to do our own custom tinubu t shirts but I assure you massive connection

https:///Gio42XGWjCB8myfIjk4v6f
Re: Asiwaju Support Organization (ASO) by SLAP44: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2022
I will rather join a deadly secret society than join a demented old drug baron who wants to damage the future of the youths.
Re: Asiwaju Support Organization (ASO) by Cashmoney101(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2022
SLAP44:
I will rather join a deadly secret society than join a demented old drug baron who wants to damage the future of the youths.

No one is damage youth life Nigeria youths kindly wake up

(1) (Reply)

Senator Stella Oduah: The Making Of A Sturdy Lawmaker (VII) By Wendell Odutche / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary / 2023 Election Is All About Atiku/okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.