Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) (9440 Views)

Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ThiefnubuBandit: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ur useless foolish and stupid father including all d rest of ur miserable family are the useless bastard zombidients grin grin grin may u not see anything good in ur life

I press ur mama rotten stinking toto, the rotten stinking toto make fuen fuen.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yoruba and UPANDAN ABADA grin
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Leoleo1:
It takes one to recognize the other. You sef Don come open eyes for Lagos abi..... Youll soon be back to your gala hawking

foooolish vulcanizer!!! Too much Agbo don reset ya brains!!
You son of a skull miner
I can't live in Yoruba land!!
I thought you said you viewed my profile....
Check my siggy
Ode!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Nah. Your picture was all I needed to see to make a U-turn.

fman:
foooolish vulcanizer!!! Too much Agbo don reset ya brains!!
You son of a skull miner
I can't live in Yoruba land!!
I thought you said you viewed my profile....
Check my siggy
Ode!!
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Leoleo1:
Nah. Your picture was all I needed to see to make a U-turn.

does the pix put meal on your table?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Kendo93: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Is this the lagos that they can't stop making noise about? Filthy and dirty looking.
cheesy yeah nah the lagos grin blalablu bulaba buluvin

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Arda1000(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
illicit:
grin

Mehn, this shit is all over Nigeria
I have never seen that in East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by chriss100: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Xchii:
An Osu like you is known for gaslighting and shouting 'hate'... First you savages insult, and when you get your reply you start shouting hate..... You 0su cannibals should focus on your shithole afghanEastern region... The only thing you're overrunning in my region is gala and fanyogo. Your people are across social media calling yoruba landlords tribalistic for not renting house to them.... Nobody went to any Pastor Bakare, they were APC members that were doing all that for politics, you clowns are so delusi0nal. I'm sure you Osu savage is somewhere hiding in your redmud erosion-ravaged shithole village calling yourselves developers. You don't own shit anywhere Osu. You were the one crying when Fashola deported you Clifford Orji's savages back to your shithole region. Last time Awori boys entered Alaba,your people were all over Twitter crying Ibophobia grin..when Tinubu becomes president next year una go see shege..Dsalvo chriss100.... Instead of deluding yourselves you should focus on your fellow Ipob cannibals overrunning your poor mother's and fathers... Your hate against Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

Guy, while they are wailing and jerking off over Yoruba, Lagos, SW and Tinubu matter, MAZI SIMON EKPA and FULANI HERDSMEN have both commenced a full scale insurgency and invasion respectively in their region. I expect this chaos to last at least a decade.

So you see they have a lot more important issues to worry about instead of our matter. It is well with them. Aje

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Dressed Like Tree To Battle Boko Haram / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki / Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.