Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) (9442 Views)

Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's very ironic coming from a ibo like you. My experience in your region no be small thing.
grin
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Apparently, the upcoming elections has caused a rise in racist remarks on this forum.

It's a pity some people had poor upbringing.

What kind of people liked your silly remarks? Chicken brains like you.

fman:
Normal Yoruba lifestyle.
Sophisticated people!!
Gutter poopers!!
undecided
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I surprise say pepper never start grow for the gutter

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
esnbrutality:
You are ranting like a "talking Drum"...You hate IGBOs and they Now HATE you IDIATS back 200%...
They want their own country, but you miscreants will be shouting "Loudest" Is that not madness?? Send them out, just as your useless ancestors sent GHANA people out, because you wanted their TEACHING jobs...

History doesnt favour you agbado idiats at all..but this time una must suffer...and have a brain reset. You disgust me...because you are brainless....spits

We are still doing one love...One day we will tell Ghanaians who really chased them out because of their teaching jobs..

one day

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ibrahimadesewa2: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
bros am rolling on the floor, vawulence ooobros am rolling on the floor, vawulence ooo...

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by a4cube: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you want to cross the pedestrian bridge at maza mazarin just look down left or right you will see them lined up dumping the thing like no man business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by blingxx(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
brain54:
Na that mushin dem pick pocket my phone that year…

Pick pocketing is everywhere in Lagos na you loosegaurd grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leoleo1:
Apparently, the upcoming elections has caused a rise in racist remarks on this forum.

It's a pity some people had poor upbringing.

What kind of people liked your silly remarks? Chicken brains like you.

u quoting me, it's a clear indication that fish brains are smarter than your ogogoro infested epileptic brains...

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Low self esteem don finish your rotten life.

I pity your parents, I hope they're not expecting anything meaningful from you.

fman:
u quoting me, it's a clear indication that fish brains are smarter than your ogogoro infested epileptic brains...
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ibechris(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
These tribe wey dey carry shit like food.

Not a new thing at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leoleo1:
Low self esteem don finish your rotten life.

I pity your parents, I hope they're not expecting anything meaningful from you.

keep ranting like a demented urchin.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
I thought you had a productive mind. This is all of you? Common snack

fman:
keep ranting like a demented urchin.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
ibechris:
These tribe wey dey carry shit like food.

Not a new thing at all.
and the thing don shatter their reasoning!!
many of them dey reason like shit!!
Leoleo1 is one of the shitty brain dudes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Blake755: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's how ridiculous Nigerians can be the will see sign don't urinate here the go still do am last last angry sad
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leoleo1:
I thought you had a productive mind. This is all of you? Common snack

I guess u viewed my profile. Discarded snack!!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by kerivi6463: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by NwaIdeato: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu cannibalistic savages from the blighted yEast whose ancestors were civilized by Yorubas have the guts to mention civilization. Your ancestors were tree-hopping with monkeys in your shithole forest region until Yorubas came together with the Brits to civilize your kind. Where's the link to this fake thread? Thunder fire you.... My ewedu is better than the abacha and other barbaric you eat in your shithole region. The only thing ibos own in Lagos is wheelbarrows they use in selling their gala and earpiece. You fled your redmud erosion-ravaged potopoto landlocked barren shithole region to come and live in a civilized region and among civilized people that are better than you Osu apes. While you continue to wail over Lagos...checkout the state of your region. That slum is overflowing with toxic waste, trash, stench, louts, madmen, hunger, sorrow, shit, urine, disease, viruses, sadness, poverty and agony. No wonder you are all leaving for the SW in droves......Your hatred won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president. Obituary will only labour in vain. Get ready to go back to Biafla or death by February. VEHINTOLAR.
This one pain the Yaribaa pig grin grin cheesy WE OWN LAGOS, if you like draft a 10 paragraph power point replete with your incorrigible rants of yarigbatic lamentation, but just like you nearthandal unevolved subhumans were conquered in Ilorin by a bunch of turban wearing fulani teenagers (making disgraceful history as the only Southern Nigerian ethnic group to lose a whole territory to a horde of marauding fulani cattle rearers), that's the same way your Igbo masters have socioeconomically conquered you apes in Lagos without firing a single shot- a clear indication of having a master plan of conquest and going about it with superior IQ. We own Lagos and we will do every and anything to defend our newly conquered heritage from your low dirt groveling pigs. Yaribaa pigs are disgusting pigs that have to be wiped out and conquered! angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yes. I just did. I saw your Pic. A picture they say is worth a thousand words

fman:
I guess u viewed my profile. Discarded snack!!
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leoleo1:
Yes. I just did. I saw your Pic. A picture they say is worth a thousand words

smart move son, but you gat a shitty brain

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
After seeing your picture. I'm done arguing with you. Lol.

fman:
smart move son, but you gat a shitty brain
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by fman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leoleo1:
After seeing your picture. I'm done arguing with you. Lol.

u Mentioned me in the first place is a clear indication that you need to be evaluated psychologically.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is one of Tinubu's legacy . Pls don't joke with it
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nice Pic bro. Wahala for who dey argue with you.

I hope you remember to flaunt your Pic on all your social media platforms.

fman:
u Mentioned me in the first place is a clear indication that you need to be evaluated psychologically.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Charismatic107: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Authority1o1:
Intense Jubilation as residents of Mushin capture two gutter Poopers.

NLFPmod
This picture has been online since 2020, what exactly is your motive for creating a topic on a stale news like this?
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
You can't take away nylon and gutter popping from an average Yoruba person grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by BanyXchi: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
riverbird:
You can't take away nylon and gutter popping from an average Yoruba person grin
That's ironic coming from a ibo like you. Don't even get me started about my experience in Enugwu and Abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by grandstar(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
BanyXchi:
That's ironic coming from a ibo like you. Don't even get me started about my experience in Enugwu and Abia

You seem new to Nairaland? grin grin. The tribalism here is on another level.

Igbos attack themselves a lot here, so it's no big deal when some turn on Yorubas. You see Anambrans tearing down Aba and Abians. All seem to denigrate Ebonyi peeps as gala sellers.

Just ignore. I have nothing against igbos. I have half siblings who are half Igbo. I doubt there's ever been an ethnic conflict with Yorubas in the Southwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Edo Speaker Drags National Assembly To Court Over Plan To Takeover Edo Assembly / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.