Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) (9443 Views)

Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by LiveWithIt: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
@Livewithit

With this type Poverty you are still Supporting Tinubu, ah ah

Brother tinubu I see is different from buhari let's leave the party out of it. I just kinda believe in him somehow
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by zedegit: 3:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Authority1o1:
Intense Jubilation as residents of Mushin capture two gutter Poopers.

NLFPmod

This is what is called tenable evidence in a court of law.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by gonkin(m): 3:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Thats lagos for u
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2022
BanyXchi:
That's ironic coming from a ibo like you. Don't even get me started about my experience in Enugwu and Abia

Oga short the fu*ck up, which stupid experience are you trying to lie about?, Y'all muffuckers think you always have something to say, even if your stupid experience happens to be true then it's you muffuckers who can't do without nylon and gutter poopping that took your dirty lifestyle down there, I have been trying to file for a transfer either to the middle belt or se/ss cos I can't cope with you peoples dirty lifestyle,............one more thing is when ever I walk into a restaurant and find out the attendant is from a particular region I walk out.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by BlackyOne: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
So much mad people in Lagos, they poop everywhere, even on major roads... Lagos is a sick place!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by tungamaje: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
People poo in the gutters in Lagos? The Lagos they said Tinubu transformed to London abi New York? Wonders shall never end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by dandig(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2022
ucheheart:
Yoruba and shit be like 5&6. They can use their hands to pack shit and use the same hands to eat food without washing them.
Bruh if to say I never stay there, I for they call u tribalist by now...baba I saw things from Gwags to Akure. I had to adapt to a new way of living. Right now ehn I can now say I'm a total Nigerian. Hot and cold, christian & Muslim. Werey and calm

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Afonjas and public pooing! Useless bastards!

Cc: Moh247, Ihordspy, , mandate2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Lagos is a dustbin. It is a no man's land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ucheheart(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
dandig:

Bruh if to say I never stay there, I for they call u tribalist by now...baba I saw things from Gwags to Akure. I had to adapt to a new way of living. Right now ehn I can now say I'm a total Nigerian. Hot and cold, christian & Muslim. Werey and calm

Thank you.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2022
ucheheart:
Yoruba and shit be like 5&6. They can use their hands to pack shit and use the same hands to eat food without washing them.

Thats better. Ibo actually swallow shit, whether their own or someone else, believing they will get rich quick.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Xchii: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Oga short the fu*ck up, which stupid experience are you trying to lie about?, Y'all muffuckers think you always have something to say, even if your stupid experience happens to be true then it's you muffuckers who can't do without nylon and gutter poopping that took your dirty lifestyle down there, I have been trying to file for a transfer either to the middle belt or se/ss cos I can't cope with you peoples dirty lifestyle,............one more thing is when ever I walk into a restaurant and find out the attendant is from a particular region I walk out.
Osu miscreant the joke is on you... Where's the link to the fake news posted by your fellow Osu brother? Again there's nothing more ironic than a ibo talking about dirty lifestyle. My experience in your shithole region will never make me step there ever again... Your people literally eat and cook with the same water they shit in. You should focus more on your primitive and dirty stinking lifestyle.... And btw you're not the only one that will walk out from a restaurant whwn you sm1 from a particular region, apart from your dirty barbaric lifestyle, the probability of eating human flesh in the restaurant of a particular region is so high that I'll rather commit suicide than eat there. Pls make sure you transfer soon, we are tired of Chisos ABC ifesinachukwu buses coming to our region with refugees everyday. We have nothing in common with your kind.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Xchii:
Osu miscreant the joke is on you... Where's the link to the fake news posted by your fellow Osu brother? Again there's nothing more ironic than a ibo talking about dirty lifestyle. My experience in your shithole region will never make me step there ever again... Your people literally eat and cook with the same water they shit in. You should focus more on your primitive and dirty stinking lifestyle.... And btw you're not the only one that will walk out from a restaurant whwn you sm1 from a particular region, apart from your dirty barbaric lifestyle, the probability of eating human flesh in the restaurant of a particular region is so high that I'll rather commit suicide than eat there. Pls make sure you transfer soon, we are tired of Chisos ABC ifesinachukwu buses coming to our region with refugees everyday. We have nothing in common with your kind.

Hahahaha........the joke is on you muffucker, like I said earlier u always feel you have something to say but at the end you do nothing but make fool of your fucking self grin, an urchin will always be an urchin, bloody skull miner, watch how we are over running your cities and all you muffuckers can do is hate, and let me give you one secret....a person who always has hate in him never sees any good wink, so I don't mind wining while you muffuckers keep hating, after all hate is in you muffuckers DNA cheesy.

Last time I checked your people where reporting to pastor bakare over how Igbo men are buying up every damn property in your heaven (Lagos) while sending most of you back to iragbiji grin but the muffucker pastor was wise enough to ask them if they stole it from them, your people always want to eat Thier cakes and still have it, if you and your muffucking cousins get liver please go to alaba international and ask every igbo person there to leave and see if you will leave There with your head still attached to your muffucking body.......I dare you grin
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Xchii: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Hahahaha........the joke is on you muffucker, like I said earlier u always feel you have something to say but at the end you do nothing but make fool of your fucking self grin, an urchin will always be an urchin, bloody skull miner, watch how we are over running your cities and all you muffuckers can do is hate, and let me give you one secret....a person who always has hate in him never sees any good wink, so I don't mind wining while you muffuckers keep hating, after all hate is in you muffuckers DNA cheesy.
An Osu like you is known for gaslighting and shouting 'hate'... First you savages insult, and when you get your reply you start shouting hate..... You 0su cannibals should focus on your shithole afghanEastern region... The only thing you're overrunning in my region is gala and fanyogo. Your people are across social media calling yoruba landlords tribalistic for not renting house to them.... Nobody went to any Pastor Bakare, they were APC members that were doing all that for politics, you clowns are so delusi0nal. I'm sure you Osu savage is somewhere hiding in your redmud erosion-ravaged shithole village calling yourselves developers. You don't own shit anywhere Osu. You were the one crying when Fashola deported you Clifford Orji's savages back to your shithole region. Last time Awori boys entered Alaba,your people were all over Twitter crying Ibophobia grin..when Tinubu becomes president next year una go see shege..Dsalvo chriss100.... Instead of deluding yourselves you should focus on your fellow Ipob cannibals overrunning your poor mother's and fathers... Your hate against Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Xchii:
An Osu like you is known for gaslighting and shouting 'hate'... First you savages insult, and when you get your reply you start shouting hate..... You 0su cannibals should focus on your shithole afghanEastern region... The only thing you're overrunning in my region is gala and fanyogo. Your people are across social media calling yoruba landlords tribalistic for not renting house to them.... Instead of deluding yourselves you should focus on your fellow Ipob cannibals overrunning your poor mother's and fathers... Your hate against Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

This muffucker does not stay in Lagos cos if he does he will understand that we now have more of eastern landlords in Lagos city, the only place we have more Yoruba landlords is around iragbiji community even in Kwara we now have more of Fulani landlords grin.....this muffucker is here dreaming as usual.....
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Xchii: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

This muffucker does not stay in Lagos cos if he does he will understand that we now have more of eastern landlords in Lagos city, the only place we have more Yoruba landlords is around iragbiji community even in Kwara we now have more of Fulani landlords grin.....this muffucker is here dreaming as usual.....
Osu give me your number let me call where I'll meet you this week. I'm living in a estate here your Osu people wish they could visit at least once in their life time.... You're very delusional grin... When I was still renting all my landlords were yoruba, same for all my friends... Your radio biafra delusional takes about buying lagos only live in your figment of imagination. Focus on your shithole afghanEastern region that's under Ipob terrorists and fulani herdsmen. The bloodshed in alaibo yesterday is something you should be concerned about.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Fujiyama: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
undecided

This is the part of the 'megacity' no one tells you about...
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Xchii:
Osu give me your number let me call where I'll meet you this week. I'm living in a estate here your Osu people wish they could visit at least once in their life time.... You're very delusional grin... When I was still renting all my landlords were yoruba, same for all my friends... Your radio biafra delusional takes about buying lagos only live in your figment of imagination. Focus on your shithole afghanEastern region that's under Ipob terrorists and fulani herdsmen. The bloodshed in alaibo yesterday is something you should be concerned about.

Meet me at cubbana tonight, bills on me, let me show you how we use your ladies to clean our assesssss grin cos your guys all broke. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by ariesbull: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
Normal Yoruba lifestyle.
Sophisticated people!!
Gutter poopers!!
Funny tho, the one on jeans is a nairalander using Leoleo1 as one of his casted monikers
undecided
it's yoruba way
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Xchii: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Meet me at cubbana tonight, bills on me, let me show you how we use your ladies to clean our assesssss grin cos your guys all broke. grin grin grin
Osu send your number to my email, I'll call you when I'm there. You can bring your mother along, bills on me... It's very ironic for Omo nna like you to talk about my ladies, even the blind knows your women are the ones we use to clean our asses in Lagos, abuja and even the most rural places in Maiduguri. They do not only dominate 9ja btw, I was in Accra just 2 months ago, and your ladies still full ground lol..... Give me your no abeg, I'll call you tonight. And also your hate won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president.
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
It takes one to recognize the other. You sef Don come open eyes for Lagos abi..... Youll soon be back to your gala hawking business

fman:
and the thing don shatter their reasoning!!
many of them dey reason like shit!!
Leoleo1 is one of the shitty brain dudes
Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by riverbird: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Xchii:
Osu send your number to my email, I'll call you when I'm there. You can bring your mother along, bills on me... It's very ironic for Omo nna like you to talk about my ladies, even the blind knows your women are the ones we use to clean our asses in Lagos, abuja and even the most rural places in Maiduguri. They do not only dominate 9ja btw, I was in Accra just 2 months ago, and your ladies still full ground lol..... Give me your no abeg, I'll call you tonight. And also your hate won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president.

Omo ale am there with your mum already grin and your dad has gone to get use grilled turkey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Lagos Residents Capture Gutter Poopers In Mushin (photo) by Mandate2023: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Afonjas and public pooing! Useless bastards!

Cc: Moh247, Ihordspy, , mandate2023

Ur useless foolish and stupid father including all d rest of ur miserable family are the useless bastard zombidients grin grin grin may u not see anything good in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.