Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,418 members, 7,822,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65599 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You are a confirmed psychiatric case.
See how feeble and powerless your nonsense idol-god is.
It needs me to go to all that trouble to see you in a mirror.
Why would I want to see someone who obviously has a spiritual and mental illness?
Tomorrow night, bend your knees and call on Jesus to save you from your sins and from the demons possessing you and propelling you to your eternal destruction.
This will be my last response to you
You need urgent mental care.
I don't believe you are normal.
So, this is my Bye Bye to you
May you find your way to Jesus to save and deliver you from Satan and his demons.
Shalom.
I threw you a challenge you refused, that means you're not but a Coward. And your small fictional Jewish man is powerless.
I will still be waiting for you anytime you think is possible to draw the battle line. I'm eager to teach you a bitter lesson, especially you to learn how to mind your business. I will still be monitoring your movement. And I promise myself I will get you. You have woken up the sleeping dead and I won't rest till you're gone with the winds.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 2:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Rubbish empty threats.
Get thee behind me, child of Satan.
Not even your father the devil can threaten me.
You are too small.
It's 2: 17 Am.
I just finished performing some rituals, and you're busy sleeping hoping that one white man jesus will fight for you. Hahaha!!
Tomorrow is the last day of the full moon, up till now I never get your signal.
It's never late to prove that your power, Coward. I threw you a challenge!!!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Parrot69:

It's 2: 17 Am.
I just finished performing some rituals, and you're busy sleeping hoping that one white man jesus will fight for you. Hahaha!!
Tomorrow is the last day of the full moon, up till now I never get your signal.
It's never late to prove that your power, Coward. I threw you a challenge!!!

Continue with your useless rituals.
They can't have any effects on me.
I'm covered by the Blood of Jesus.
Dem no born your father the devil well to touch me.
He obeys God's Decree 'Touch not my anointed ones. Do my prophets no harm.'
Devil your slave master no fit cross his boundary.
I pity your lost soul.
I won't hurt you.
I only pray God open your eyes to see how Satan has deceived you and captured your soul.
Don't you ever drop any useless information about your powerless blind demonic idol here again.
I care less about your rituals or full moon.
They can't come within 100 metres of where I am because God's warrior angels surround me always.
Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, if you don't want to ROAST FOREVER AND EVER IN HELL FIRE.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Continue with your useless rituals.
They can't have any effects on me.
I'm covered by the Blood of Jesus.
Dem no born your father the devil well to touch me.
He obeys God's Decree 'Touch not my anointed ones. Do my prophets no harm.'
Devil your slave master no fit cross his boundary.
I pity your lost soul.
I won't hurt you.
I only pray God open your eyes to see how Satan has deceived you and captured your soul.
Don't you ever drop any useless information about your powerless blind demonic idol here again.
I care less about your rituals or full moon.
They can't come within 100 metres of where I am because God's warrior angels surround me always.
Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, if you don't want to ROAST FOREVER AND EVER IN HELL FIRE.

Coward, I still challenge you but you're here dropping long sermon.
No talk too much, Action only.
My picture is in my profile. Use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.