Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65523 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by rapcy(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2022
See ehn, seem to me like you guys have a healthy relationship. For her to get mind dey run am with your knowledge means una don sabi una selves well, my own two cents be say, when next you wake up see her dey touch herself, peck her and tell her to cuddle you when she's done, you sleep off. When you do her like that for a while, only her go know say question mark dey. Sometimes, after we don too nack ourselves e good make we give ourselves brake for a while.

The things you usually complain of to a lady is what she would end up doing, the one wey you throw way face, only her go use her hand stop am.

No carry your wife matter go dey tell people, you fit make her withdraw o

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DAVE5(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2022
fakum:
Sorry my people this might be a bit long.

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!

We all know marriages are not beautiful though, if given free pass and no castigation, more than 70% of men would opt for divorce, me inclusive
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Op, If this your story is true, then it is truly finished!

I mean like how old are you? 15? 17? 18 years? Because I sincerely cannot place how a truly mature man/husband could bring a matter as intimate and personal as his and his partners sex life / affair to the public? I wonder what is left of the marriage to hold sacred. E be things oo! Please kindly pull down this post.

Ps: cc all guys, please be sure you're mature enough before venturing into marriage, e get why! Safe yourself from making a caricature of your own family/ marriage in public.
Ah ah!
fakum:

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by jimcaddy(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Mr Man this your marriage is on the verge of collapse, na just casting still hold am make ee never collapse totally. Sooner or later, she will find out that you are cheating on her, and then Kasala will burst. I advice you both to pay to see a sex therapist. There are good sex therapists in Nigeria. That's what you need oh.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by snitchbitch: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2022
May be she is a lesbian

Watch the word "MAY BE"!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by xpanciated: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
STILL BATTLING WITH MASTURBATION?? KINDLY READ THIS �

After my 30 days follow up plan with you...consider waving masturbation good bye forever....same way I quit masturbating five years ago after been held in this bondage for 24 years of my life���

I'm not far....you can call...chat or text me on....080-91568985... xpanciated Emmy....

Pls...don't forget to share ur testimony after you overcome this nightmare called Masturbation!!!

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Toriagirl(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by SWATMan: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2022
fakum:

Ok, thanks for the advise but it gets the job done better and unbelievably. In all things sha, na God dey guide person, we cant be careful enough but i appreciate the advise though.

Please don't ignore the advice. He's telling you the truth. Human papilloma virus is real.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by jaydee87(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Weldone op,
But me go like say make u still discuss with her and let her know your stand. Getting a BJ outside go relief u now, but it will also bcum an habit and u will struggle to stop it. Why not give her sometime and discuss with her and your decision to get it outside if she keeps denying u. That way u won't be castigated because u told her before embarking on the journey...

All d best big man
fakum:

#Peace!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by thecommunist(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Giving oral to women has been linked to throat cancer. Be careful!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by syntekelite(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
@ op You need to start enjoying watching your wife touch herself,thats the only way to enjoy ur sex life..all that your expert at chopping her snail is meant to only boost ur ego.. trust me if u really good at traveling down south, thats al she will ever crave.. psychologically ur wife has fetish fantasies but is shy abt them... its left to you if you man enough to make her share/participate it with you..
Women are all freaks and only real men accept that...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Tegabadguy(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!
this note long oooo
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Both of you are se.x perverts.
Your marriage bed is defiled by abominable sex acts.
Why judge her and excuse yourself, when the both of you are doing what Satan and his demons taught you through por.n?
You LUV ORAL. She loves fingering and rubbing herself. Both of you are headed for HELL FIRE, unless you REPENT.
Any se.x acts outside of lawful marriage and apart from missionary position is deviant and devilish.
No fingering. No oral. No anal. No placing the joystick in-between the breas.ts. No lesbian se.x. No gay se.x.
If you are not yet married, you have NO BUSINESS with se.x, whether solo se.x or any other acts of physical intimacy.
Shalom.
You're an idiott! Thunder fire you and that your god. Foool
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
'' Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else. ''

I'm a married man myself but can't just imagine what you said above. This is called abasha, iranuuu, abashaa, iranuu! from the book of bado
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Ridollahi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
I can relate, my current girlfriend prefer for me to work on her than actual penetration. Anytime I asked for sex, I must sweet talk, beg, and at times threatened her by giving her attitude before she will eventually give her consent and after we are done, she will look moody. The worst part of it was the excitement she always got when I use my finger or oral on her.
I am free to used my finger and mouth anyday anytime but once I make an attempt to penetrate , she will start super story. When and if I tried to retaliate by not responding to her touches, she will start masturbating .
She always defend herself with; babe you know I don't like sex, I will change, and this is someone I want to marry because I love her which I believe she loves me too.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by razible5384(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Princessdainty:
stop Mansplaining and see it for what it is. Women Don't like men.
Y'all stop forcing yourself on that gender. Men marry yourselves! Legalize gay marriage and leave women alone.
useless gay, must you be spamming this whole thread with ur demonic act? U just so irritating
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Princessdainty(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
razible5384:
useless gay, must you be spamming this whole thread with ur demonic act? U just so irritating
suck my d!ck
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Parrot69:

You're an idiott! Thunder fire you and that your god. Foool

Just wait till you die.
You will realize who between you and I is the fool.
You will bite your finger and gnash your teeth in sorrowful regrets when you begin to roast in Hell fire, unless you REPENT and receive Jesus NOW.
Jesus loves you, and I do too.
I don't curse and abuse people because I'm a Christian and not a sinner like you, indwelt by demons of anger, rage and hate.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Just wait till you die.
You will realize who between you and I is the fool.
You will bite your finger and gnash your teeth in sorrowful regrets when you begin to roast in Hell fire, unless you REPENT and receive Jesus NOW.
Jesus loves you, and I do too.
I don't curse and abuse people because I'm a Christian and not a sinner like you, indwelt by demons of anger, rage and hate.

Your mama toto there, bastărd!
If you no take time I will deal with you mercilessly. Bastărd son of a whorè.
Your mama dey fucck dog.
Foool brought up by a stupidd father.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
HolySpiritFire:
Op, If this your story is true, then it is truly finished!

I mean like how old are you? 15? 17? 18 years? Because I sincerely cannot place how a truly mature man/husband could bring a matter as intimate and personal as his and his partners sex life / affair to the public? I wonder what is left of the marriage to hold sacred. E be things oo! Please kindly pull down this post.

Ps: cc all guys, please be sure you're mature enough before venturing into marriage, e get why! Safe yourself from making a caricature of your own family/ marriage in public.
Ah ah!
Educated fools on Nairaland!
Like you personally know him?
How do you learn in life without people sharing their life experiences, abi you're waiting for your pastor or your jesus to come and advice you and guide you through them?
Demented idiott.
I don't know what kind of breeds of idiotts and foools society is bringing up now?
Bastărd who can't reason with a fraction of their senses.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Parrot69:

Your mama toto there, bastărd!
If you no take time I will deal with you mercilessly. Bastărd son of a whorè.
Your mama dey fucck dog.
Foool brought up by a stupidd father.

You keep confirming and proving to me that you are possessed by evil spirits.
The demons in you are even of a higher level of evil as they have so much damaged your life that you no longer have respect and reverence for your parents. See the way you casually mentioned the private parts of your mother and called your father stupid.
You need serious and urgent help.
Your case is an emergency.
Get well soon.
Shalom.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You keep confirming and proving to me that you are possessed by evil spirits.
The demons in you are even of a higher level of evil as they have so much damaged your life that you no longer have respect and reverence for your parents. See the way you casually mentioned the private parts of your mother and called your father stupid.
You need serious and urgent help.
Your case is an emergency.
Get well soon.
Shalom.
It's not bad being possessed by the evil spirit. I derive joy in them because they're part of me. I can call you and summon your spirit with what you wrote here, and smite you to death or make your life useless. Which one do you want let's start from there?
Shebi u wan test power?
E be like say your mama no born you well abi?
You go jam Truck soon. You and your nonsense jesus. Bastărd!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Parrot69:

It's not bad being possessed by the evil spirit. I derive joy in them because they're part of me. I can call you and summon your spirit with what you wrote here, and smite you to death or make your life useless. Which one do you want let's start from there?
Shebi u wan test power?
E be like say your mama no born you well abi?
You go jam Truck soon. You and your nonsense jesus. Bastărd!

Thank you for admitting that you are possessed by satanic and demonic evil spirits that have come to deceive and destroy your life both here on earth and in the afterlife.
See, I do not FEAR you
You belong to the kingdom of darkness.
I belong to the Kingdom of God and Light
Bring it on - you will jam power that will CRUSH you and CRASH you in shameful defeat and disgrace.
Summon whatever you will.
This will be your first encounter with the POWER and PERSON of Jesus Christ.
I only hope you survive it.
Because this may just be your END.
I'm expecting your summon.
You deceived, demons-possessed sin-sick soul.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Thank you for admitting that you are possessed by satanic and demonic evil spirits that have come to deceive and destroy your life both here on earth and in the afterlife.
See, I do not FEAR you
You belong to the kingdom of darkness.
I belong to the Kingdom of God and Light
Bring it on - you will jam power that will CRUSH you and CRASH you in shameful defeat and disgrace.
Summon whatever you will.
This will be your first encounter with the POWER and PERSON of Jesus Christ.
I only hope you survive it.
Because this may just be your END.
I'm expecting your summon.
You deceived, demons-possessed sin-sick soul.

Ok wait for it. You will know that odeshi dey work for real. You go abandon that your small jesus today. Brainwashed animal. Black zombie.
You think say everybody for nairaland na your mate abi. Ok make we test nah
I will KNACK YOU JAZZ SO YOU WILL BELIEVE JAZZ NO DEY FEAR YOUR WHITEMAN jesus. Bastărd!!!!!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Ozzypen(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!
This marriage Don get k Leg oooo
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Parrot69:

Ok wait for it. You will know that odeshi dey work for real. You go abandon that your small jesus today. Brainwashed animal. Black zombie.
You think say everybody for nairaland na your mate abi. Ok make we test nah
I will KNACK YOU JAZZ SO YOU WILL BELIEVE JAZZ NO DEY FEAR YOUR WHITEMAN jesus. Bastărd!!!!!

I'm laughing at your foolishness here.
How can a normal person believe in evil spirits, but not in divine and good spirits?
No wonder the Bible says that only fools says that there is no God.
Bring on your odeshi. I'm waiting.
Odeshi in my language means Ode oshi - a stupid fool.
I'm not surprised that you believe in what in my language means a stupid fool.
Let's try and see which is greater between Jesus Power and your ode-oshi nonsense.
I will teach you a bitter lesson that you won't forget all your life.
You will realize which is mightier between Light and darkness.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I'm laughing at your foolishness here.
How can a normal person believe in evil spirits, but not in divine and good spirits?
No wonder the Bible says that only fools says that there is no God.
Bring on your odeshi. I'm waiting.
Odeshi in my language means Ode oshi - a stupid fool.
I'm not surprised that you believe in what in my language means a stupid fool.
Let's try and see which is greater between Jesus Power and your ode-oshi nonsense.
I will teach you a bitter lesson that you won't forget all your life.
You will realize which is mightier between Light and darkness.

If e sure for you, drop your number and location. No be for mouth again, let's do it face to face. You don talk too much here, I don't like talking too much. Drop your house address , infact put your picture here of dem born your papa well, make I start with it.
If you no put your picture here that means you are a Coward, worthless and you no get liver to challenge the evil spirit that I am.
Drop your picture If you know your white man foolish jesus will protect you. Bastărd!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2022
Parrot69:

If e sure for you, drop your number and location. No be for mouth again, let's do it face to face. You don talk too much here, I don't like talking too much. Drop your house address , infact put your picture here of dem born your papa well, make I start with it.
If you no put your picture here that means you are a Coward, worthless and you no get liver to challenge the evil spirit that I am.
Drop your picture If you know your white man foolish jesus will protect you. Bastărd!

So your ode-oshi is so blind and lacks bearing that it cannot geo-locate me by summoning my spirit?
Shame on you and your useless, nonsense ode-oshi.
You may need to ask your mum to show you your true father because the word bastatd is frequent in your mouth.
No wonder you have no respect for your supposed father, saying dem no born am well.
You are a disgraceful son.
Your parents should be ashamed of having a son like you.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, or you and your useless ode-oshi demons will roast forever and ever in the Lake of Fire.
I should get your Bio info/data and report you to the police.
I'm sure you are one of the cultists and criminals from Igbo land troubling and polluting the nation.
You will soon be taken out of circulation to be put behind bars where your likes reside.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So your ode-oshi is so blind and lacks bearing that it cannot geo-locate me by summoning my spirit?
Shame on you and your useless, nonsense ode-oshi.
You may need to ask your mum to show you your true father because the word bastatd is frequent in your mouth.
No wonder you have no respect for your supposed father, saying dem no born am well.
You are a disgraceful son.
Your parents should be ashamed of having a son like you.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, or you and your useless ode-oshi demons will roast forever and ever in the Lake of Fire.
I should get your Bio info/data and report you to the police.
I'm sure you are one of the cultists and criminals from Igbo land troubling and polluting the nation.
You will soon be taken out of circulation to be put behind bars where your likes reside.
Shey you get liver? Dey talk nonsense about your stupid jesus, your papa na bastard. Your mama na ashawo. Go report me to the police, born VAGABOND.
IF POLICE NO SURE FOR YOU, COS I DOUBT IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND GUTS TO MAKE CASE THEN GO REPORT ME FOR YOUR STUPID jesus, foooooool!
Yes I called your mama and papa bastărds and if e sure for you report me to your White man jesus. Ode oponu!
If dem born you well drop your ID if you last till tomorrow that's to say you strong.
Stupidd small boy.
Black Baboon on suit every Sunday.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Parrot69:

Shey you get liver? Dey talk nonsense about your stupid jesus, your papa na bastard. Your mama na ashawo. Go report me to the police, born VAGABOND.
IF POLICE NO SURE FOR YOU, COS I DOUBT IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND GUTS TO MAKE CASE THEN GO REPORT ME FOR YOUR STUPID jesus, foooooool!
Yes I called your mama and papa bastărds and if e sure for you report me to your White man jesus. Ode oponu!
If dem born you well drop your ID if you last till tomorrow that's to say you strong.
Stupidd small boy.
Black Baboon on suit every Sunday.

May God forgive you for your blasphemy.
Why are you using White man's phone to type rubbish and nonsense?
Your ignorance is as smelly as your arrogance.
Jesus is NOT a White Man. He's a Jew.
No wonder you called yourself Ode Oponu.
Don't just rant like a kid throwing tantrums. READ.
If you hate White men so much why speak their language, why use their inventions?
What has your useless Ode-Oshi invented, except to damage and destroy the lives of it's followers just as it has destroyed your own life?
I feel like crying for you.
Small kid, who knows NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except to threaten to harm and kill others.
Grow up. Come up to Jesus from the cesspit Ode-Oshi has dumped you.
I feel nothing but PITY for your lost soul.
Bye. May you find peace with your Maker and Saviour soonest in Jesus Name.
Get well soon.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / Should I Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.