Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65541 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry my people this might be a bit long.

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!

174 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by riverbird: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
But how can you be starving your partner sexxx?, It's a torture more worse than killing the person angry

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by feranmi143: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yo fish, you saw a lot of red flag before you got married but you ignored it, the very movement you let that pussy control you, sir you are gone, denined you sex for almost a month but she mastubate often, you both need to work on your sex**al life. sucking for an hour YOU NEED TO BE GIVEN AN AWARD, don't plan on cheating, have some nice time with her, if still the same treaten to marry another lady

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Neptunium(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Aboks(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Double wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
riverbird:
But how can you be starving your partner sexxx?, It's a torture more worse than killing the person angry

its quite bad to be honest. In as much as one has to be undertanding sometimes, onces it become too much or frequent, then its totally wrong.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by JOACHINpedro: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wah o.
I wish you well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you saw a lot of red flag before you got married but you ignored it, the very movement you let that pussy control you, sir you are gone, denined you sex for almost a month but she mastubate often, you both need to work on your sex**al life. sucking for an hour YOU NEED TO BE GIVEN AN AWARD, don't plan on cheating, have some nice time with her, if still the same treaten to marry another lady

lol. Bros that threat thing no dey work, she will only change for few period and back to default setting, we have gone trough tat lane before. Of the truth i saw it, she was truthful enough to tell me but i never knew it will get to this.
its not an award thing ooo, once you love seeing then having that amazin toe curling orgasm, you wont even know when till will pass. Iit can be discomforting sometimes (especially for late cummers) but then, the end result is always fulfilling.
Today that see was touching me, with vex self i neglected her, something i don't do but felt bad after. Imagine, after weeks ooo, i wanted telling her to go continue her masturbation but didnt but definietly i will tell her, next time..
She is an awesome wife though.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.

True. psychologically self. Imagine how fast she came when masturbating but if its our normal section(which i cant remember when last), i have to stay there much more longer to get her there

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aboks:
Double wahala

Real one
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mokset123: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
fakum:

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!
have you heard of throat cancer, my brother stop the oral and use your hands at best

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na wah o.
I wish you well

Thank you.

i hope both guys and babes will learn one or two things from this .

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DaInferno(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!
I enjoyed the epistle...Next one please. I marry you,
You masturbate in my presence, you get out!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Tinububalls: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Neptunium:
O ti Cannon the destroyer.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
mokset123:
have you heard of throat cancer, my brother stop the oral and use your hands at best

Ok, thanks for the advise but it gets the job done better and unbelievably. In all things sha, na God dey guide person, we cant be careful enough but i appreciate the advise though.

20 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by nicerod(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Oko X obo matter =

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaInferno:
I enjoyed the epistle...Next one please. I marry you masturbate in my presence, you get out!

lol, calm down Please. Marriage entails we tolerate and and endure ourselves alot, else it can never work and tey wont be tales of beautiful marriage because no 2 persons are ever the same. In as much as it has its on effect, cheating with an opposite sex is worse and yet people still forgive.

Thank you.

23 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:
grin grin grin

Oko X obo matter =

LOL.

Relationship is beautiful, just enter into it with the right person and you will enjoy it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by nicerod(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
fakum:

LOL.

Relationship is beautiful, just enter into it with the right person and you will enjoy it.

I'm broke to be in a relationship now

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Despacito1: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
You should be happy she's not even cheating cos that would be worster. You will be fathering another man's children now and STD's. It's what you can manage and control if you consult a professional sex therapist..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
U will look for a lady to give u oral, even if it is 3000-5000

Nawa op, just know that once another woman handles your dick, that is the End

Because, it will lead to U to adultery,

If u know, your religion does not support adultery, I suggest, u remove such ideas from your head,

Go and. Meet your wife to give u, that oral u are looking for outside

Don't go and buy market, u already have in your house( for free)

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by SenatePresdo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.

23 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by polite2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!
guy that red flag was bad enough for you not to have married her. She will ever prefer masturbating dan having you.
In fact some even still touch thier clit while u re fucking them

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Commendable:

If u know, your religion does not support adultery, I suggest, u remove such ideas from your head,

And not adultery itself?
So, when does it become adultery?

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mdntiri(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Women are very selfish illogical people. It's very frustrating negotiating with them, even if it's common sense mutually beneficial arrangements. It's their nature

Now that our women are becoming very educated, exposed, independent, rich, copying Western lifestyles etc, there'd be lots of stories such as yours all over the place. God help us

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by WantsandMore: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
mdntiri:
Women are very selfish illogical people. It's very frustrating negotiating with them, even if it's common sense mutually beneficial arrangements. It's their nature

Now that our women are becoming very educated, exposed, independent, rich, copying Western lifestyles etc, there'd be lots of stories such as yours all over the place. God help us
Very true fam. Especially all this 1990s -2000s wey grow with internet & Western media propaganda

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:

I'm broke to be in a relationship now

No matter how broke you are, love conquer it all. Just give it a chance.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Despacito1:
You should be happy she's not even cheating cos that would be worster. You will be fathering another man's children now and STD's. It's what you can manage and control if you consult a professional sex therapist..

True. I'm glad she is not cheating, she is actually a loving and a good wife.

About seeing a sex therapist, i should consider that. Thanks

17 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by nicerod(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
fakum:

No matter how broke you are, love conquer it all. Just give it a chance.

I know bro but na pesin wey don chop bellefu dey love na

I need job job and accomodation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Commendable:

I'm hardly influenced and i believe by Gods grace i wont be influence to pick adultery. About meeting her, i dont think its necessary anymore, things will only change for a week or two and back to normal again. I detest stress neither do i want to bug her, let the arrange continue like that for now, if things get better, i trust God to desist and face her. Maybe That is why i dont want anything other than oral, i dont know sha. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.

Hmmm, to b honest i might not be happy with the turn out of things but giving her a free hand is a decision i'm hppy about. Marriage is not a cage or prison, it should be enjoyed freely and the worst thing from my experience is if you cage a woman or girl child, they tend to do worst with or without you knowing. Na God ooo, this thing no get any 100% sure way ooo, lets just hope and pray for the best.

Thanks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by fakum: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2022
polite2:
guy that red flag was bad enough for you not to have married her. She will ever prefer masturbating dan having you.
In fact some even still touch thier clit while u re fucking them

you are right about preferring masturbation but about touching her clit, she doesnt do that, its even war when i try to touch her there during love making, strangely. It is well sha.
I'm not regrecting marrying her, aside this, she is perfect for me, she is a good woman ooo just that non is 100%.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.