Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu (18120 Views)

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by jcross19: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the next president.

Ipob pigs can cry to death.
where is tinubu? Where is he? Why has he not show up on the news? I'm missing is comedy skit!!
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Neddstark: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Same way they Promised Late MKO abiola heaven and earth but went behind to betray him

Tinubu is kuku a slave to the northerners and it's not the first time they've been betraying him

No worry Zulum will deliver for Obi. Can't even happen in your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Mandate2023: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So APC internal primary and Presidential election is the same to you?

I pity you

grin grin grin u also bet ur miserable life then on it that tinubu will not win d primary but we kept telling u to fokanbale......dis time u will disappear and create another user name when tinubu win, by then no 1 will attend to ur cry after election and we can leave nairaland for ppl like u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Gozac: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2022
The way Tinubu family is involved in the campaigns of BAT had a lot of red flag to it and it's only discerning Nigerians will know the undertone to it.
As they have captured Lagos, they want to capture Nigeria as well.
Tinubu wants to bequeath Nigeria to his son Seyi, then first lady office will be a very powerful and functional office than in any regime.
Seyi will run the presidency for his father that's why they want to grab power and run with it at all costs as posited by Tinubu.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Same way they Promised Late MKO abiola heaven and earth but went behind to betray him

Tinubu is kuku a slave to the northerners and it's not the first time they've been betraying him

Story.
Like your master doesn't want northerners' votes grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Tampa6246(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2022
All I see is tribalism and religion in most comments.
If Tinubu were to be a full-blown Hausa man then it would have been a landslide victory for him just like Buhari in 2015.

If Obi were to be a full-blown Hausa Muslim, Atiku and Tinubu will hide their faces cos it's a victory all the way.

I am not a fan of Atiku either but from all indications, the North has always been top of its game in Nigerian politics.

If it goes down to Nigerian politics(North)that we all know then Atiku is your next President
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Sannisege: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Zulum has done it before and he will do it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2022
ganisucks:
Baba Lagos is begging for votes
Mama Lagos is begging for votes
Prince Lagos is begging for votes
Princess Lagos is begging for votes

All members of family are begging for votes. No be juju be that.

And votes, they shall get. The only candidate among all the candidates whose family has presented a united front and tirelessly working together to achieve their aim. It shouldn't surprise anyone if and when Tinubu emerges the next president of FRN.

On another note, Zulum's wife should be ashamed of her husband. Bowing down to another woman.
That should tell you how Jagaban's family is highly rated and welcomed in the North. E dey pepe u seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

Ipob pigs can wail to death.

Next president of Iragbiji Town Union you mean? Nigerians have rejected the demented Iragbiji drug criminal. Only shameless miscreants like you still do.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by osariemenk(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by oneMalik: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2022
All road leads to Aso Rock for JAGABAN !

Forget hatred and push aside sentiments , do your calculations and tell me Tinubu will not win .

E go shock people !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Thee just they whyine them the Mumu bsckyary prof no really get sense Abok1s prof? Lol
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Even Zulum will vote Atiku, The sooner urchins realize they have been played the better.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Continue deceiving yourself.

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2022
oneMalik:
All road leads to Aso Rock for JAGABAN !

Forget hatred and push aside sentiments , do your calculations and tell me Tinubu will not win .

E go shock people !
jagaBANDIT go end up in prison like mko mark this post
.reason for his desperation to replace the calamity he brought in.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Think before you write haba ,, it’s military that betrayed Abiola and his friend to be precise Babangida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Bennycollins: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
One thing that still beats me is how possibly one person can deliver a state, LG, or ward to a candidate. When you make such boasts, is it that you will force, bribe , or hypnotize every voter to vote for your preferred?
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by MMWandali: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
I and hundreds of thousands of others in Borno will not vote for the APC
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Dicoomoba:

Think before you write haba ,, it’s military that betrayed Abiola and his friend to be precise Babangida
Fukking lie! That oju yobo drug mastery you dey campaign for was there all through ,even seeking appointment from Abacha.. Nonsense. Afonjas onijekuje and traitorous, treacherous way of life! It's we the sane youth that'll fuvk tiffnubuu up this time around!
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Lying liar

Nothing is sweeter than Ronaldo's tears

It gives me more white blood cells

It boosts my immunity

Ronaldo tears are a source of proteins to me

I feel like I'm in heaven with a million dollars in my hand

Don't tell me it's his last world cup, I will start watching Saudi football just to see Ronaldo cry

Ohh sweet pain
as e dey pain Dem , e dey sweet me
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Hespee93: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We Yorubas are the ones that betrayed MKO nothing more.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by oneMalik: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2022
I've got nothing to mark bro .

you just express your thought and might not be correct !

ruffDiamond:
jagaBANDIT go end up in prison like mko mark this post
.reason for his desperation to replace the calamity he brought in.
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by garfield1: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Ikemba007:

I hope you will still comment after the election.

I do not know whether Tinubu will win but it is clear that the northern leaders supporting him are genuine. Check all the streets in major States like Kano and Kaduna.

What about the streets
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
ruffDiamond:
Fukking lie! That oju yobo drug mastery you dey campaign for was there all through ,even seeking appointment from Abacha.. Nonsense. Afonjas onijekuje and traitorous, treacherous way of life! It's we the sane youth that'll fuvk tiffnubuu up this time around!
. Mr saner I � u
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Akinsete19(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
save your tears till next year
You are the one that will cry. Mumu
Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by Zetty177x: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2022
One person with one vote, Zulum, u can never deliver nada to APC ..u couldn't deliver your state from Boko Haram.. it's the people voting for Obi .. not u

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Borno and Yobe is 80% victory for Tinubu/Shettima. Kanuri’s here are more interested in that election than other state elective posts

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Zetty177x:
One person with one vote, Zulum, u can never deliver nada to APC ..u couldn't deliver your state from Boko Haram.. it's the people voting for Obi .. not u

Stop crying Brother. Borno and Yobe is the surest 80% victory for Tinubu.

Na Borno I Dey leave matter. VP na Governor Godfather

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu by olatuns2017: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc / Lere Olayinka Replies Fayemi On Probe: 'Start Your Probe Now, We’re Not Afraid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.