Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1077 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: . by Weirdcamila: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Remove it while you still can
Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Do 30 days fixed savings withdrawal ur money leave the interests
For another 30 days

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:
For another 30 days

Come give me 5k abeg

0111900610 Augustine ode

gtbank

reason why I hate you all in nigeria, all you think of is just to rip people...idiot

6 Likes

Re: . by Omihanifa: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Move the money to piggvest and Convert it to dollars. At least you will know that as dollar dey climb up your money too dey add value
Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

reason why I hate you all in nigeria, all you think of is just to rip people...idiot

How did I ripped him off?

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
I will tell you something strange.

Remove your money from palmpay, if the founder runs away or the company gets bankrupt, your money is good as gone

The same rules apply to piggvest and the rest.

These so called apps like palmpay or piggvest, dont publish their balance sheets, you dont know their liabilities, asset or profit/loss or if they are on the road to bankruptcy but you see commercial banks, they have tested the ground, their balance sheet is public, you can see if they are strong or not.

I normally will advice, not to keep any cash in bank but for safekeeping, keep it in a commercial bank.

Also commercial banks are ndic insured, the truth is if all the money from the bank disappears today, keep it in your mind, that you wont get your 2 million back, they might end up giving you 200k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by feranmi143: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:
For another 30 days

Come give me 5k abeg

0111900610 Augustine ode

gtbank
Yo fish, you are 100% better than the poster, you think he has 1$ like this.

2 Likes

Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you are 100% better than the poster, you think he has 1$ like this.

He can do mutual funds too
Re: . by Jogs1900: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I will tell you something strange.

Remove your money from palmpay, if the founder runs away or the company gets bankrupt, your money is good as gone

The same rules apply to piggvest and the rest.

These so called apps like palmpay or piggvest, dont publish their balance sheets, you dont know their liabilities, asset or profit/loss or if they are on the road to bankruptcy but you see commercial banks, they have tested the ground, their balance sheet is public, you can see if they are strong or not.

I normally will advice, not to keep any cash in bank but for safekeeping, keep it in a commercial bank.

Also commercial banks are ndic insured, the truth is if all the money from the bank disappears today, keep it in your mind, that you wont get your 2 million back, they might end up giving you 200k.
OP should follow this advice unless you want to be greedy because of the high interest rate palmplay will offer you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jogs1900:

OP should follow this advice unless you want to be greedy because of the high interest rate palmplay will offer you.

What is their interest rate?

I hope they aren't running a ponzi scheme there
Re: . by Blake755: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo fear don catch me make I go pull my own to first bank
Re: . by iLegenddd: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:
For another 30 days

Come give me 5k abeg

0111900610 Augustine ode

gtbank
You people just don't want to hear of others having money — either you get jealous or you beg. It's annoying. The moment you hear, not even see money, you focus on what you'll get. It's all about me me me.

This is why Nigerians easily commit crimes for money. Give advice and forget about your account number. Are you the only hungry person in the country?

You think that 2 million is enough for what he wants to invest it on?

2 Likes

Re: . by Jogs1900: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What is their interest rate?

I hope they aren't running a ponzi scheme there
Honestly I don't have the idea of their current rate but I know in order to attract customers,they will offer what commercial banks won't be able to offer as interest.
Re: . by nicerod(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
iLegenddd:
You people just don't want to hear of others having money — either you get jealous or you beg. It's annoying. The moment you hear, not even see money, you focus on what you'll get. It's all about me me me.

This is why Nigerians easily commit crimes for money. Give advice and forget about your account number. Are you the only hungry person in the country?

You think that 2 million is enough for what he wants to invest it on?

He can decide to give me or not I'm not forcing him

U get spare money there bros grin
Re: . by Oceanjagaban: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

shattap ya teeth

1 Like

Re: . by Oceanjagaban: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
nicerod:

How did I ripped him off?
no mind the mugu

1 Like

Re: . by nicerod(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
no mind the mugu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by PascalEhizojie: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why will you keep such an amount in PalmPay? Move it immediately bro.

Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
PascalEhizojie:
Why will you keep such an amount in PalmPay? Move it immediately bro.
please to where sir?
Re: . by PascalEhizojie: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
To my gtbank account, since it seems you don't have a commercial bank account based on your question. I can keep it safe for you.

Johndagr8t:

please to where sir?
Re: . by PascalEhizojie: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Or you can move it to your eNaira still a good option. No jokes
Re: . by Nazgul: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:
please guys
I have 2 million naira (my life) saving, and the funny thing is
that the money is on my Palmpay, please guys is these
decision a wise one please?
I'm scared palmpay might just disappear one day
And again any suggestion on where I can save the money
please?
It's not safe, monies lodged there should be strictly for bills and nothing more.

If you wouldn't be needing the money for a long time open a domiciliary ($) account with one of the commercial banks and save it in dollars.

The good thing about dorm account is that banks don't debit you the way they do on your naira account, and with the way the naira is crashing, your money would keep increasing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baddie Female Principal Is Spotted In A Leak Enjoying Full Dogggy Sekx / 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman / Before You Bring A Wife To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.