Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit (950 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Before I start, I'd first say permit my writing skills, I am not a good writer.

I never had any interest of seeing the message it passes or it's contexts but Yesterday I decided to open that REDPILL- thread on Nairaland and see what it contains because most of those that call themselves redpillers are nothing but public nuisance with braggadocio and a hatefilled attitude towards the female folks, gentlemen aren't spared from their fangs anyways.

I read the first 11 pages of that thread and what I noticed is information filled with lots of heavy grammar, lies and a lil bit of truth intelligently constructed to brainwash teenage boys and those who have little or no experience about the reality of male-female romance.
No wonder those who reads it become "Online agberos" whose aim is to intimidate whoever isn't misogynistic. Just in case you have never been at the receiving ends of their insults, these so called redpillers spit venom which could digest you from the inside out, decorum is not a word that exist in their world, I saw a text on that thread where someone said "if you love your mother more than your father, you are a simp".

The REDPILL- is just to decieve people that as long as you see the female folks as next thing after rubbish, then you are on top of the game and women will respect you for your power. Yes you read that right, to them misogynistic attitude and a questionable character could be translated as power which is the ultimate aim of every redpiller, Yes to them women doesn't like a dull man rather they need a man that is sharp, therefore they bend the word sharp to mean bully and a IDGAF attitude.

But you can't blame them, like the popular saying goes "you are a product of the kind of books you read" these folks attitude is shaped by that thread, they are not experienced enough, most of them are probably "jambites" or the regular "mommy thank you boys" who are still obsessed with pencil mouth trouser jeans and sporting waves relaxer.
The whole idea of a REDPILL- is to see every woman out there as the way-ward notorious "omaka-high-way lady". To them, The phrase "responsible lady" does not exists anywhere near the milky-way galaxy.

Once again pardon my writing skills, literature was never my thing.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dirty SimP

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Franzinni: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
A construction of a SIMPle mind... Enjoy
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Typical nonsense from a slave mind stuck in the blue-pilled matrix

Simp like yourself would eventually learn the hard way.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Dirty SimP
grand commander of the federal republic of redpillers.
May ur days be long... Iseeeh
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:
Typical nonsense from a slave mind stuck in the blue-pilled matrix

Simp like yourself would eventually learn the hard way.

Enjoy.
Just in case you are wondering, I didn't pick jamb form last year like you did

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Autobot05: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
You didn't get it bro
Redpill isn't about disrespecting women but ALWAYS being cautious of them
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Franzinni:
A construction of a SIMPle mind... Enjoy
thank you, u are a real niggur😎 I would have asked you ur age but that will not be necessary

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Winterhaven(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Well some guys take it to the extreme - not least those that scream death to simps - but in its core essence, the red pill is an invaluable pill every man should swallow. Without trp, any man could easily and unknowingly find himself at the mercy of a manipulative and deceptive woman, who is just out there to unscrupulously milk him of his hard earned money and then discard him when she's done.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Autobot05:
You didn't get it bro
Redpill isn't about disrespecting women but ALWAYS being cautious of them
You are the only true REDPILLer that commented, while there are few truths in that thread, it takes only a mature mind to filter the truth from the lies hidden behind those ambiguous grammar
Those who rush to call me simp are just the brainwashed misogynists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
Just in case you are wondering, I didn't pick jamb form last year like you did

Another mumu post. smdh. undecided

As I said earlier, dumbo's like you are destined to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
Well some guys take it to the extreme - not least those that scream death to simps - but in its core essence, the red pill is an invaluable pill every man should swallow. Without trp, any man could easily and unknowingly find himself at the mercy of a manipulative and deceptive woman, who is just out there to unscrupulously milk him of his hard earned money and then discard him when she's done.
at least there are few intelligent redpillers like you who will not rush and call OP a simp.
Though while I agree with the redpill, it takes maturity and a lil bit of experience in romance to really understand what trp is truly all about, those teens who reads it without a deep understanding only end up to be public nuisance.
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:

Another mumu post. smdh. undecided

As I said earlier, dumbo's like you are destined to learn the hard way.
I have been in the dating game even before you wrote your primary school common entrance exam.

I have learned more than the failed knowledge you acquired from that thread
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Winterhaven(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
at least there are few intelligent redpillers like you who will not rush and call OP a simp.
Though while I agree with the redpill, it takes maturity and a lil bit of experyin romance to really understand what trp is truly all about, those teens who reads it without a deep understanding only end up to be public nuisance.
The movie hustlers ( a 2019 Hollywood movie) made me appreciate the red pill even more. Watch the movie and hear it from the women folks themselves how they manipulate men. If a man doesn't swallow trp, I'm sorry that man is half gone. Women will deal with him both financially and emotionally.
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
The movie hustlers ( a 2019 Hollywood movie) made me appreciate the red pill even more. Watch the movie and hear it from the women folks themselves how they manipulate men. If a man doesn't swallow trp, I'm sorry that man is half gone. Women will deal with him both financially and emotionally.
your idea of women needs to change though.
forget movie but if you had had previous experience with ladies then you will be able to differentiate a woman from a gold digger.
Seeing every woman as a potential gold digger or a manipulator only shows you are ill-experienced and might lose the right one even if she stands right in front of you
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
I have been in the dating game even before you wrote your primary school common entrance exam.

I have learned more than the failed knowledge you acquired from that thread

Okay, here's your cookie 🍪

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:

Okay, here's your cookie 🍪

Mumu.
Abortion survivor and a product of a failed parenting.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
OP, you haven't pointed out one thing that the redpill says isn't true . This just goes to show that you're just another silly beta male who's weak in every aspect of life .

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Winterhaven(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
your idea of women needs to change though.
forget movie but if you had had previous experience with ladies then you will be able to differentiate a woman from a gold digger.
Seeing every woman as a potential gold digger or a manipulator only shows you are ill-experienced and might lose the right one even if she stands right in front of you
I wish you good luck.
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
Abortion survivor and a product of a failed parenting.

Yet another mumu comment from the mumu in chief. grin

little wonder why no one would listen to you.

For those curious about the red pill, please start here: https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
OP, you haven't pointed out one thing that the redpill says isn't true . This just goes to show that you're just another silly beta male who's weak in every aspect of life .

lol, the troll doesn't know how dumb he sounds. Good thing we're on a faceless forum. undecided
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:

Yet another mumu comment from the mumu in chief. grin

little wonder why no one would listen to you.

For those curious about the red pill, please start here: https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
I was overwhelmed, where did you get it?
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Afrobasic(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Out this bihhs before I lose brain cells arguing with this unrepentant simp.
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:

lol, the troll doesn't know how dumb he sounds. Good thing we're on a faceless forum. undecided
Abi...the guy just doesn't know what the Redpill is all about . Had it been he had been following guys like Andrew Tate or FreshandFit he would know the true value of the redpill
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
weak?
Isn't it risibly rich that you feel being stupid is strength?😂🤣
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by StrongAlphMale: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
This OP is a well known SIMP on nairaland na. I'm surprised most of you don't know him. The guy is a complete stupid SIMP and must never be taken serious.

Even after his usual ranting, he Failed to point out what the Redpillers Said that wasn't true. I'll urge every honourable Comrades here to avoid the frustrated dude. He is a troll
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by StrongAlphMale: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Abi...the guy just doesn't know what the Redpill is all about . Had it been he had been following guys like Andrew Tate or FreshandFit he would know the true value of the redpill

The op is a troll. I don't take Such people serious. Check his comments on nairaland and you'll understand that he is a troll. I'm sure it's a lady behind that account
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:
Out this bihhs before I lose brain cells arguing with this unrepentant simp.
just throwing the word "simp" around just to win an argument is cowardly and a very shameful tactics.

IQ less than that of maggot

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
weak?
Isn't it risibly rich that you feel being stupid is strength?😂🤣
Stupid in what sense...? The Redpill encourages men to be honorable , strong and see through the manipulative schemes of modern-day women . But that's something your stupidity and weakness can never comprehend . But good luck being a simp... grin

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The op is a troll. I don't take Such people serious. Check his comments on nairaland and you'll understand that he is a troll. I'm sure it's a lady behind that account
True talk though. I'll just ignore the moniker. And by the way, do you follow Andrew Tate...? If yes, how's his case with the Romania court ?
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This OP is a well known SIMP on nairaland na. I'm surprised most of you don't know him. The guy is a complete stupid SIMP and must never be taken serious.

Even after his usual ranting, he Failed to point out what the Redpillers Said that wasn't true. I'll urge every honourable Comrades here to avoid the frustrated dude. He is a troll
Are you sure your comprehension skills is anywhere close to booger? You cant even see my points from the comments? I thought u have a fish brain but I may have overestimated you.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by StrongAlphMale: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
True talk though. I'll just ignore the moniker. And by the way, do you follow Andrew Tate...? If yes, how's his case with the Romania court ?

Andrew Tate's case has been adjourn to Feb 27th. Dude is still in Police custody and the hearing will continue on Feb 27

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following / Nigerian Man Gets Angry After The Person He Sent 10k Said It Wasnt Enough (vid) / 2pcs of Funtime Vibrating Bullet @ #5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.