Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (31702 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by danijesus(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
crypto4dummies:
So you need a "I want to shit" posture to shake Mr President hands?
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
oonyeoma50:
cool

Seyi Tinubu went to Aso Rock to beg Buhari to allow them rig election.

Everybody knows that Tinubu cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria.

Mc Oluomo and Kabaka will soon go and beg Buhari to allow them Snatch Ballot Boxes.
If you know you know cool

U sound stup!d before you talk
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by NakedTruth4eva: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu's son came to beg Buhari to help his father rig the election shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:
Tinubu's son came to beg Buhari to help his father rig the election shocked

Yes because Peter obi-Odit the GCE certificate f00L is dead on arrival � APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by oonyeoma50: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U sound stup!d before you talk
See face cool

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Failure Gburu-Gburu...
You go cry tire

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
ganisucks:

This boy is so shameless, it's so annoying. Imagine this toddler going to meet Yahaya Bello to force him to campaign for his father. As if that wasn't enough; he next dragged his smelly body to Aso Rock to beggie beggie Buhari to campaign for his father.

Father is begging
Mother is begging
Son is begging
Daughter is begging
Beggie beggie family

Election day will clear that his yeye eye.

You go cry tire
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by johnfem321: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
It’s is obvious that a lion can never give birth to a lizard.. Omi ti ekun ba bi ni ekun ma jo.. i personally don’t like Tinubu but I admire their orientation, courage, ambitiousness and goal getting spirit.. it will be hard for Tinubu not to win the election.. they are miles ahead the other candidate when it comes to strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dead
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by kcdendelo: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U hungry wailer send ur account details lemme send you money to buy food
2032772333 first bank... Jagaban
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
My day can never be complete without going on threads like this...The sheer display of madness by young Nigerians all in the name of party affiliation is just funny...Lol,from Escobat to obingo to Atiku,lmaooo...Wallahi,all of Una dey mad..The direct beneficiary of these politicians Victory will be their children and closest pals,trust me they don't exhibit this type of hate when they are together.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Fmlao: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I will feed him and his entire generations grin

Come and feed me, please

Stanbic bank
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
May God guide Tinubu alright on his way to presidency.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Do one need to beg profusely the seating president with his family member, in order to become the president of Nigeria?. And Can the presidents approval alone win election for his successor if given? And if I may ask, hasn't the approval for him to continue his campaign being given already? Or is there more to this circus show of desperation?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Killermamba: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Honestly, I feel the pains of those who are not happy with this visitation by Tinubu/Shetima youth campaign team. APC is a goallllllllllllllll. Don't bother to cry or rant here because Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Dicoomoba: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Mtchweee...... angry

Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must be different than these people. You must be unique. You must be great.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi
gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

Obi is a beer manufacturer and it’s not Godly for this while na Asiwaju we go vote
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by uzhiyeka(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'm a Rivers man. A yoruba man once told me when we where on transit from ibadan to port Harcourt back than 2019, that the problem Nigerian have is them. I just laugh and never bordered to ask him why he said so.
Any one who sees with his or her eyes knows that Tinubu is not an option.
And anyone who campaign for Tinubu is only leaning on his own misunderstanding, no reasonable Nigerian can vote him
Am only happy that we are here to witness the bad good and urgy together if we repeat the mistake of 2015.
Let's takeaway our selfish interest and vote for the right person.
Nigeria must be great again with Peter Obi I stand
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by UNDFTD: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Al-Queida Peoples Congress (APC) has failed LIEGERIANS and torn what's left of the fabric of this failed contraption to shreds. And yet it has the audacity to ask LIEGERIANS to vote for them again probably to kill off what's left of the zoo.

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Johel(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by BigYash: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Billmos:
Where is akpabio?
Them don relegate am since.. Lorenta or what they call her.. Them don enter relegation... But inside there,them don secure the bag
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2022
---PMB is such a simple man---
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by doneback04: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2022
He is here receiving campiagm team while the so call presidential candidate has gone out of the country for another treatment
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by EBUKA000: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Very useless girl, kneeling to shake hands with an ordinary mortal, but will call her father by his name, if u doubt me show me where she greet her father like this?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:
People are dying of hunger in Nigeria. A cup of rice is now N250 and Garri N100/cup
This is just the beginning
If only Nigerians will use their senses
No reward for failure.
Prices should just get X5 high so that Nigerians won't be able to afford it anymore before the election
That would definitely be a game changer
All of a sudden tinubu has what it takes to make Nigeria better but refused to share it with his party that has been ruling for 7 years
Return APC back to power and everybody should just prepare for pro max suffering
Blue Bula balu bulabalo
Down payment of a roasted corn
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2022
ganisucks:

This boy is so shameless, it's so annoying. Imagine this toddler going to meet Yahaya Bello to force him to campaign for his father. As if that wasn't enough; he next dragged his smelly body to Aso Rock to beggie beggie Buhari to campaign for his father.

Father is begging
Mother is begging
Son is begging
Daughter is begging
Beggie beggie family

Election day will clear that his yeye eye.

Envy, get used to this name Tinubu. He’s your next president. If you don’t accept it gerrout of nigeria
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by shegra58: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Why asking them to remove their shoes and still take pictures Buhari doesn't really care if Tinubu win or loses
they don't wear shoes enter Muslim house
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by stuffs2002: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The president is the host and he himself is barefooted in that apartment.

Even a donkey with half the brain of a chicken need not be told to remove shoes before stepping into the apartment.

Fortunately for Nigeria, those uncouth animals without a sub atomic size of respect for their fathers will never go near Aso Rock.

Don't mind them. They think everyone is as disrespectful as they are.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by stuffs2002: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2022
gozmok1:
why are they forcing thierself on him

Tinubu is running on Muslim-Muslim Mkpurummiri ticket
Buhari is sitting on the fence
Atiku and PDP are fighting themselves

Everything playing to the favour of the anointed one.

Guess the anointed one, you think say na your papa be the anointed one abi, taa get out... grin grin grin

The anointed one is Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, the Rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

Even the supreme monkey himself will not believe you
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by stuffs2002: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2022
oonyeoma50:
cool

Seyi Tinubu went to Aso Rock to beg Buhari to allow them rig election.

Everybody knows that Tinubu cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria.

Mc Oluomo and Kabaka will soon go and beg Buhari to allow them snatch Ballot Boxes.
If you know you know cool

Supreme Monkey is about to lose and they are already crying upandan grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by erimmy(m): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The most senseless comment ever on Nairaland
I swear. Very useless comment. What is Obi taking note of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / Press Release: Senate Is Solidly Behind Senate President, Bukola Saraki / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.