Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (31709 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by erimmy(m): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2022
uzhiyeka:
I'm a Rivers man. A yoruba man once told me when we where on transit from ibadan to port Harcourt back than 2019, that the problem Nigerian have is them. I just laugh and never bordered to ask him why he said so.
Any one who sees with his or her eyes knows that Tinubu is not an option.
And anyone who campaign for Tinubu is only leaning on his own misunderstanding, no reasonable Nigerian can vote him
Am only happy that we are here to witness the bad good and urgy together if we repeat the mistake of 2015.
Let's takeaway our selfish interest and vote for the right person.
Nigeria must be great again with Peter Obi I stand
. Peter Obi is not the Messiah. That guy is a packaged fraud. He knows that he is lying to his followers. The hype on him is too much and that's a sign of failure.
I am neither for Atiku nor Tinubu,but I am very sure that voting Obi will be the greatest mistake any Nigerian can make. We forget things easily in this country. Obi is just as your average Nigerian politician, nothing extraordinary about him. He was an average Governor .
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by hssd8nland: 3:15am On Dec 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Why asking them to remove their shoes and still take pictures Buhari doesn't really care if Tinubu win or loses
Lol let's see about that, trust me governorship he will let it slide but presidency ... APC will give a real fight for that presidency
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by henrydav: 3:23am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=119061211][/quote]
Potential olodo spotted
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Doyou2019: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2022
crypto4dummies:

Victor you don't have money. How many phone do you track in a month? Just found out you are even a hungry nobody.

I talk am Say some of these foolish urchins are just teens wey still dey collect 'Mummy thank you' for dem papa house.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Why asking them to remove their shoes and still take pictures Buhari doesn't really care if Tinubu win or loses

So, they should have worn their shoes into the president's living room, that is covered with rug? Abi, wearing shoes upandan don turn part of civilization? Make we kukuma cut out feets na, carry shoes replace them. Na everything we go wan copy oyinbo for...very soon we go dey wear shoes sleep on top bed...

Who says pictures can't be taken without shoes worn? Buhari wear shoes?

The statement that Buhari doesn't care if Tinubu wins or looses is misplaced. How did you know this?

I will tell you for free, there is nobody Buhari trusts to continue most of the key projects, currently ongoing than Tinubu. Know it now!

Just like Tinubu's key men, Tunde Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Yemi Osinbajo etc, Buhari's trusted allies, Nasir El Rufai, Hadi Sirika, Kashim Shettima etc, would certainly play huge roles in the Tinubu's administration.

Did El Rufai answer one of the Chatham House questions for Tinubu or not? Just keep watching.

Mark this! Every leader, anywhere in the world, is interested in who succeeds him or her.

If you dey think of Atiku or Obi...don't hold on so tightly to it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2022
KingKO22:

Shameless Obingos
Alaigbo on fire and yur people are taking refugee in Cameroon and yu are here shamelessly commenting about who where shoe

Ojukwu curse in affecting all Nyamirin home and abroad
No we're taking refuge inside your mámá V@G1NA . Uséless Agbadorian
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2022
oonyeoma50:
See face cool

grin grin grin

But seriously, that's not him
A simple Facebook search with his email address will take you to his Facebook page
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=119061211][/quote]Oga yaba your drugs don finish ni?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Corrinthians:
Seyi, na man you be!! cool
Man inside him Papa blokos? Na your type no get single shame soo
I dey shame for you
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by osarogie813: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2022
U hungry wailer send ur account details lemme send you money to buy foodU hungry wailer send ur account details lemme send you money to buy food...
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

I talk am Say some of these foolish urchins are just teens wey still dey collect 'Mummy thank you' for dem papa house.
Eya! So na who dey say make person send account details b that? Him himself never see food chop and e dey brag. Abeg make Una pity am instead send small thing make e take eat because e look like person weh never see better balance diet for the past six months

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Dicoomoba:

Obi is a beer manufacturer and it’s not Godly for this while na Asiwaju we go vote
What evidence do you have to prove he owns a beer brand?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The most senseless comment ever on Nairaland
And you are the most senseless person ever on Nairaland. You can take that to the bank.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by deeva2: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Ignorance and IPOB are like 5&6.

Thats the culture because they also pray in that room.

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by deeva2: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2022
gozmok1:
why are they forcing thierself on him

Tinubu is running on Muslim-Muslim Mkpurummiri ticket
Buhari is sitting on the fence
Atiku and PDP are fighting themselves

Everything playing to the favour of the anointed one.

Guess the anointed one, you think say na your papa be the anointed one abi, taa get out... grin grin grin

The anointed one is Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, the Rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

Feb 25 go hit you like tsunami..

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Cos u no get sense, not everyone is arrogant and lack cultural values like ur people.

Normally when u visit an elder you don't enter with ur shoes but what do u know about that? Nothing cos of ur useless culture of hate and selfishness
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The president is the host and he himself is barefooted in that apartment.

Even a donkey with half the brain of a chicken need not be told to remove shoes before stepping into the apartment.

Fortunately for Nigeria, those uncouth animals without a sub atomic size of respect for their fathers will never go near Aso Rock.

They lack respect na, since their own tradition is lost on hate and selfishness. The mumu don't know that normally in the north u don't enter the house of an elder with shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2022
ganisucks:
Beggie beggie people.

They're still richer and better ur papa and all ur generation.

Broke ass girl dey insult people wey she no fit even see face to face. Olodo rabata
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by oluwole70525: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Duara must be really busy today. Buhari has been hosting several riff raffsDuara must be really busy today. Buhari has been hosting several riff raffs...
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:
People are dying of hunger in Nigeria. A cup of rice is now N250 and Garri N100/cup
A cup ... My side is half the price
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Duara must be really busy today. Buhari has been hosting several riff raffs

Ur broke and hungry and jobless yet ur calling people who can feed ur parents riff raff? ��

I pity you I swear, hate for people who can better ur life won't take u out of Hook up life.

Your Nyansh go suffer till u get sense
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2022
simplesearch:
Do one need to beg profusely the seating president with his family member, in order to become the president of Nigeria?. And Can the presidents approval alone win election for his successor if given? And if I may ask, hasn't the approval for him to continue his campaign being given already? Or is there more to this circus show of desperation?

Cos ur dvmb you won't how politics works,na grade one zombie u don become so.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Killermamba:

Seyi get mumu face Sha!!!!

I believe say nobody for una family fine r ach the guy.

Post ur pics make we see ur mvnkey face
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1601664305866629120?t=dXpErQkgMwkkztTKseRTEA&s=08
I think say Buhari don jet out of the country? Abi we get two of him? You go just de recycle old news de bring
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1601664305866629120?t=dXpErQkgMwkkztTKseRTEA&s=08
I think say Buhari don jet out of the country? Abi we get two of him? You go just de recycle old news de bring.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Abokisulay:

Baba check first, e be like say dem don ban you grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by Killermamba: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Abokisulay:

. Apollo dey worry you, anybody wey get money na fine boy for una eyes, imagine TINUBU wey him face be like overused menstrual pad go come born fine pikin? The guy dey manageable but him get mumu look.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) by oonyeoma50: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
wolesmile:

grin grin grin

But seriously, that's not him
A simple Facebook search with his email address will take you to his Facebook page
cool

his real name is Adaojo Victor cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.