Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? (57250 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by WantsandMore: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:

After I get the apple, I use my extractor to extract the juice and I throw away the waste..

I usually do not filter after extraction, for good taste...

I will pour the extracted juice into a container, then I will add upto 30g of sugar, if I was using 30 pieces of apple fruits...

With a pinch of yeast....I will cover it for 15 days for the first fermentation...

I will then filter it, and change the container then add sugar again and yeast as well... Then ferment it for another 15days...

Then I will transfer it to my wine storage and store it in the fridge...

Safe to drink and foams and can high....

The longer you ferment it, the more it can high...

Also, I've only tried adding cinnamon while fermentation and it was ok..but I love the free taste....

You can use this process for your pineapple wine as well ..

CC Arijude: I out it on a container and cover it with a nylon and using rubber ring to seal it up.

Silentgroper: The wine for smoothies?

Excel70 No...I don't sell them, I only consume it..It's homemade..

Aurelius1: No, I just extract it and process it...

WantsandMore: I usually ferment it twice, My reason for this is because I always want it to foam up and to also have more sweetness with high alcohol content.
Awesome. Quick one ;
Any type of yeast will do or there's one you did recommend, also, can I do this without the added sugar and get desired result & Lastly, I saw you referred to a wine storage , any type of containers or there r specific types I'm supposed to get. Thanks..will like to give it a try. I heard the Carlo rossi I love so much has been adulterated this maybe a suitable replacement. Sorry for all the long questions oh ....epp me.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by JASONjnr(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
WantsandMore:

Awesome. Quick one ;
Any type of yeast will do or there's one you did recommend, also, can I do this without the added sugar and get desired result & Lastly, I saw you referred to a wine storage , any type of containers or there r specific types I'm supposed to get. Thanks..will like to give it a try. I heard the Carlo rossi I love so much has been adulterated this maybe a suitable replacement. Sorry for all the long questions oh ....epp me.

I use the brewer's yeast...Never used baking yeast.....People say it's the same...

Yes, you can try it without the sugar, but it's going to slap alot and with limited sweetness....

Although, I haven't tried it before without sugar....I've always added sugar and the yeast to it...

I have a glass jar with a cork cover......it's my wine storage...You can use anything that will allow you to turn the wine easily...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by WantsandMore: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:

I use the brewer's yeast...Never used baking yeast.....People say it's the same...

Yes, you can try it without the sugar, but it's going to slap alot and with limited sweetness....

Although, I haven't tried it before without sugar....I've always added sugar and the yeast to it...

I have a glass jar with a cork cover......it's my wine storage...You can use anything that will allow you to turn the wine easily...
ok, thanks alot.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Covering it in a container in such a way that there's no ventilation....Storing it in a room temperature....
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) / Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.