Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? (57234 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Karmaisme(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Each time I see Apple on my street, I remember this man...

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by shinabrown: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
AUTISTIC
pocohantas:
I HATE APPLE.

I HATE APPLE.

I HATE APPLE.

I HATE APPLE.

I HATE RED APPLE.

I HATE GREEN APPLE.

The only apple I love is PINE-APPLE.

Once again, I HATE APPLE.

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Ten06(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
They are both #600 per one now
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by dragon2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
The Leaf. Q.E.D. grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Dpundict: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
It appears most of you didn't see the video of green apples being painted to to red!
It is well.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by E2000: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
I think fat Red Apple is for proposing love. I have eaten both and they taste the same to me. The sweetest is when the apple has a colour like its getting bad or old.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by holicupp(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Red apple is very sweet, most of these apple juice is made with red apple and not green apple because of its sweetness. Red apple skin is very light and easy to bite and shew. But one disadvantage about Red apple is that it easily get spoilt regardless of how you try to preserve it.
Green apple on the other hand, it have a very thick skin, if preserved well or not it barely get spoilt, Green apple is sweet but not as sweet as red apple.

Moreover, Red apple and green apple have same nutritional content but red apple has it more, that's why I said red apple is good for apple juice than green apple. They both contain vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Red apple also contains more iron, potassium and protein than green apple. But they have no different nutritional content, it's just that red apple has it more.

useful info
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Harrynight(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Red apple is very sweet, most of these apple juice is made with red apple and not green apple because of its sweetness. Red apple skin is very light and easy to bite and shew. But one disadvantage about Red apple is that it easily get spoilt regardless of how you try to preserve it.
Green apple on the other hand, it have a very thick skin, if preserved well or not it barely get spoilt, Green apple is sweet but not as sweet as red apple.

Moreover, Red apple and green apple have same nutritional content but red apple has it more, that's why I said red apple is good for apple juice than green apple. They both contain vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Red apple also contains more iron, potassium and protein than green apple. But they have no different nutritional content, it's just that red apple has it more.

Thanks for educating me
I've learned something new today kiss
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Greystone: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The problem with apple devices is that apple deliberately goes further and further in making them non user serviceable and almost impossible to fix if you are not affiliated with apple

Let anything in your late model mac break, then you will find the ram or ssd is coded to the board and cannot be swapped.

This weekend I opened up a corsair one to swap out the nvme drive. Very tedious but we got it done. Try opening a mac. It's a minefield from the start.

But if you have serious disposable cash and are not the type who upgrades your device, I guess you will be fine

I do get the points you’ve made, and they are valid.
For me, however, I never ever break my laptops or my phones. The average time duration I own a laptop is 6-7years.
I also back up my MacBook to Time Machine on the first of every month so if anything were to happen, I always have a recent backup ready.
I’m quite fused into the Apple “Ecosystem” with my MacBook, an IPad and an IPhone 12 pro max.
Once I get a new device, I simply log into my icloud account and all my settings, contacts apps and other info are available.
I also understand that Apple products aren’t for everyone. I don’t exchange things with other users like pictures, files and videos (except for WhatsApp, Xender and Sendanywhere apps) so andoid-to-apple interconnectivity issues don’t affect me.
You’re also quite right about upgrades- upgrading a MacBook can be quite tricky. I have personally only once upgraded my previous MacBook (a 2012 MB Pro) that I used for 10years. I swapped the old HDDrive for an SSD and replaced the battery (the original battery still held 4 and half hours life after 10years of use).
My friend who tried a system upgrade ended up crashing his. He had to take it to a service centre before it was sorted out.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

You did well
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Mekanus(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
MrBroke:

This is the answer I was looking for
grin grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Brownshoe: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
pocohantas what About Apple phone grin
yellow Pawpaw how far ?let go out on xmas
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by WantsandMore: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

What I know is that, I buy them mixed red and green....much, use my juice extractor and extract the juice and ferment it and have a wine out of it....

I've done the apple wine and the pineapple wine and they're nice and without chemicals....
Hmmm, interesting ...how long do you keep before gently sipping it?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by obembet(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
yellow Pawpaw how far ?let go out on xmas

O ya now, where do u base
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Brownshoe: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

O ya now, where do u base
PH
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by obembet(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
PH

I dey Lagos now o, How we go do am
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by GeneralPula: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

Copy & Paste, edit & re-edit from google gibberish..

You’ve misinformed many people.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by GeneralPula: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLIDEwaxie:
all caps grin grin You just gave it to them and they all drank it.

Green apples have better source of vitamins than red apple. The only reason red apple are used in juices are because green apple has a sour taste.

Dem just chop your caps because dem no get sense grin grin cheesy
The girl just copy & paste then edit and pour it for people to chop..
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Brownshoe: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

I dey Lagos now o, How we go do am
can you travel?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Hollyharjii: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kingnelson9:

You tried but I am not satisfied with this answer...

Left to you and your phone
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
I always buy red apples and use them for smoothies. The green ones are usually sour.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Jennyclay(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
GeneralPula:

Copy & Paste, edit & re-edit from google gibberish..
You’ve misinformed many people.
Please Keep shut! How did I misinformed people? Why don't you go and do research and educate yourself. Mtchhheeewwww
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by obembet(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
can you travel?

To phc? Thats far o
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Kwara1stson: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

which apple juice are they making from red apple? You are drinking flavor n colorant you think you are drinking apple juice.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Jennyclay(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kwara1stson:
which apple juice are they making from red apple? You are drinking flavor n colorant you think you are drinking apple juice.
How can you compare roadside apple juice to original apple juice? buy good apple juice, you won't buy, now you're here disgracing yourself.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Brownshoe: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

To phc? Thats far o
I can come to Lagos, will i sleep in ur crib?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by obembet(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
I can come to Lagos, will i sleep in ur crib?

Come Lagos now, add your picture abeg, make i no go chat child abuse pikin grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by khalids: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
PrettyBolu:

No wonder you are toxic
\
Lol....You got mail
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by JASONjnr(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
BadEnglish:

Kindly run me through the process if you don't mind. Thanks

After I get the apple, I use my extractor to extract the juice and I throw away the waste..

I usually do not filter after extraction, for good taste...

I will pour the extracted juice into a container, then I will add upto 30g of sugar, if I was using 30 pieces of apple fruits...

With a pinch of yeast....I will cover it for 15 days for the first fermentation...

I will then filter it, and change the container then add sugar again and yeast as well... Then ferment it for another 15days...

Then I will transfer it to my wine storage and store it in the fridge...

Safe to drink and foams and can high....

The longer you ferment it, the more it can high...

Also, I've only tried adding cinnamon while fermentation and it was ok..but I love the free taste....

You can use this process for your pineapple wine as well ..

CC Arijude: I out it on a container and cover it with a nylon and using rubber ring to seal it up.

Silentgroper: The wine for smoothies?

Excel70 No...I don't sell them, I only consume it..It's homemade..

Aurelius1: No, I just extract it and process it...

WantsandMore: I usually ferment it twice, My reason for this is because I always want it to foam up and to also have more sweetness with high alcohol content.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by TristanX: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
The red colored apple is for Ronaldo fans and the green one is for Messi fans.... Lol

obembet hope I’m right?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

Intelligent people dey nairaland

Nlfpmod

Intelligent people or professional nutritionist. Can one be intelligent in a field or profession you know next to nothing?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Phyde: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and ask those people who sells fruit. They prefer to sell the green apple than the red apple. Green apple can stay in your shop for a month or two without getting spoilt but you see red apple, if not sold before 1 or 2 weeks, you will run loss in your friut business. No matter how you refrigerate red apple it easily get spoilt. Green apple don't even need refrigerator.

Green apple is good for eating sake and I will recommend green apple for diabetes patients than the red apple because of its sweetness. But for juice sake, red apple is bae.
You are very correct madam.
I have tried the red on refrigerator and they got spoiled within a week. The green stay much longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.