Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Many Times Have You Cheated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Cheated (8028 Views)

Poll: How many Times Have you Cheated?

Never: 55% (56 votes)
Once: 3% (4 votes)
Twice: 3% (4 votes)
UnCountable Times: 36% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Shocker:3 Steps To Tell Your Partner That You Cheated / How Do You Tell Your Partner That You Cheated On Them? / Dr. Ruth Says If You Cheated On Your Spouse, 'keep Your Mouth Shut!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
God save us
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Cuddlemii: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=06pt]shocked shocked, lets superglue ourselves wink wink[/size]

shocked shocked shocked tell wisdom is useless cool cool cool ok i will free u now wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hiss. I don't know why Nigerian men have lost the essence of romance. You think its just about sex. What is wrong with the use of words, expressions and uniqueness. Men need to change their style with women. Women are special & deserve a special treatment. I was never asleep, I am awake for love & romance. Ans the question, how many times were you cheated on?
Cuddlemii,no offence pls hw OLD are u??I tink u hv bn doin too much movies lately.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
ndigbo:

I have never cheated on her! But i want a rethink on that stand! I can't wait any longer to cheat on her! She only allows me wif the kissing, caressing etc but would never let me in! Each time i asked Y ? She would say next time. Just waiting for the right person to cheat on her with!
Sorry BOY u sound so pathetic,i hope u dnt WA*NK afta highin your morale and notin to shw for it?lol.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
The world is truly headed to hell by it's own volition.
Why is cheating now an accepted thing? undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Cuddlemii: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
Loveangel:

Cuddlemii,no offence pls hw OLD are u??I tink u hv bn doin too much movies lately.

You or me? What kind of weird username do you have for a guy? It is questionable.

Anyways age has nothing to do with. I am reckless & extreme romantic so I don't need movies to guide me. Me sef I am a manual for better lovers. I was born this way.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tellwisdom: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
shocked shocked tell wisdom is useless cool cool cool ok i will free u now wink

come on babe! wink, We can make changes
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
The last time i CHECKED, it was ONLY ATHEISTS that had Lost all faith and belief in GOD! Responses to TOPICS like this make me SICK to the MARROW! Cheating is now ACCEPTABLE huh? It has replaced the GRIEVOUS SIN of ADULTERY? Or the SIN of FORNICATION? Hmm! If you have ever CHEATED and you still GO TO CHURCH, you are a HYPOCRITE! YES! HYPOCRITE! <<<<<<< SHOOT ME! If you wanna SIN, SIN and do so BOLDLY! Replacing a SIN with sweet words like hooking up, cheating or whatsoever is PATHETIC! & so DAMN IMMATURE! Shitttttzzzzz! undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by chocobunny(f): 1:54am On Aug 31, 2011
LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE at this topic and well as the replies!!!

tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by EfeEkarume(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
Girls are like toilet no wonder boys s.h.it(cheat) on them. I Poo(cheat) on girls how many times? Everytime!
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Afriface: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2011
Think twice when next you decide to cheat. Nemesis might catch up with you.

Check this out!!

http://stdhomecures..com/
http://stdhomecures..com/
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by splitnaija(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
I lost count many years ago
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by DereI(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hahahahaahahhahaha @ topic.

I've never cheated tho wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
the idea that men are chasers is just a weak excuse for not being able to control your urges. A normal man can remain with one girl if he chooses to, it is this crowd mentality idea that men are "chasers" that gingers some guys to get laid. some now think if they don't "chase" they aren't real men

#word

i'm a guy, I don't cheat.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by seedord247(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
who go raise this topic out? I don even forget say i create something like this.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2011
who knows? cheesy tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by DereI(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
seedord247:

who go raise this topic out? I don even forget say i create something like this.

na me o grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by seabird23: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
a lot of times left my wife and had sex with a neighbours wife oh her vagina wad good we did anal oral and intercourse and she had a kid after sex
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Konjour(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2012
None at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Courses In The University That Have The Most Fvckable Babes. / NAUGHTY: Help Me Out With This Naughty Thing... [Picture] / Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.