Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church (61586 Views)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by ba7man(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na wa ooo...... Only one man
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Mercury12(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
The judge real suffering had just begin in death.
I said something on the forum about taking another human life and how people murdered sins will be automatically transfer to their killer because those murdered never got the time to make up for it and will be free and have peace in the afterlife....
Tormented souls suffers miserably in the afterlife
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by luluosas(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
So terrible! Those children will leave with that horror all the days of their lives. What a pity!
That devil called a man was wicked, even at death
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
untreated mental illness can get worst
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by ofuonyebi: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
The great question is; how and what screening was don for this man Evans Zinzombie
before he became a Zimbabwe judge?

Little wonder he shares name with Nigerian Evans....Tufiakwa!
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by einsteine(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kenya & Zimbabwe
Could this be a repercussions of adopting western way of life and boycotting their own culture and traditions

Same thing happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by madskills(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mursz:
This is sad, I can imagine his reasons or what would have prompted his action, the only very serious one that comes to mind is maybe the guy carried out a DNA test and found that the kids aren’t his, cus to kill someone this gruesomely it has to be an unforgivable offense.

It is no Justification for murder though and I am in no way supporting violence in whatever manner or capacity.
Yeah we understand, you are simply looking at motives
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by SamOchuko: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Her Corpse In Front Of Their kids, Hangs Himself In Church

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmAAE7JNQaA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He couldn’t consider the well-being of their kids? He sure was mad
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bad and sad news all over the world.

Almost every day !

This life no balance.

Let us thanks God for giving us the gift of life despite the challenges of living on this corrupted earth.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by arantess: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kaii, even the devil will reject his soul
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Mayeldah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kilode!
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by nnamdi640: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
There is something beyond his action. Am such the spirit possessed him to do this evil act. Evil spirit are really at work seeking for who to devour.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na one serious weird evil spirit enter this man body
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Emmanuel909090: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zimbabwe always with weird news
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Expanse2020(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
What the man name again
Zimzombedient
grin grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by etrange: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Odetokun3:
This is tragic. Those kids will live with this pains for a very long time.

A long time? Bro, the memory will haunt them for life. It'll reflect on thier outlook in life. I wish people knew the extent to which these things affect children psychologically (and even adults). This is egregious.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by blueAgent(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kenya & Zimbabwe
Could this be a repercussions of adopting western way of life and boycotting their own culture and traditions

Or is as a result of Kenya and African witchcraft?
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by maasoap(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
sholatech:
With what he wants the kids to face after his departure, he must have been so sure they are not his own children

And what if they are his carbon copies? You can't be so sure. I bet he wasn't thinking of the kids when he lost it

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Jazzman01: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Odetokun3:
This is tragic. Those kids will live with this pains for a very long time.

Did you say a very long time? They will live with it for life.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Lexiskillz09: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Murder

Rape

At the same time. undecided. Evil women everywhere!

Glory be to God he killed himself because if he was still alive... executing the wild animal won't be enough.

I feel sorry for the children. Their father was a beast and a horrible monster

Seriously women are evil. May God protect us from the evil creature that bleeds every month

And may God heal those kids
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by abbey621(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Make una get the f*ck out, no 12 year old would stand idly by while his or her mother was being strangled and then violated! Either the kid is handicapped or that kid was also abused severally that the trauma seems normal to him or her, either way there's something missing here.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Demons
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
themanderon:
How did it all fall apart for a whole judge to commit such a crime?
That is the power and influence the tiny unit called family weild.

It beats my imagination when I see people playing a dangerous game with their families.

Some High blood pressure, hypertension are traced to pain caused by one's spouse or one's children.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Danabu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Murder

Rape

At the same time. undecided. Evil men everywhere!

Glory be to God he killed himself because if he was still alive... executing the wild animal won't be enough.

I feel sorry for the children. Their father was a beast and a horrible monster
bad men every where whose monstrous nature are triggered by the ill bred and highly disrespectful wives .
honour your husbands as they are only next to God for you said my pastor and the woman said MBA!
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Ononzare: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Despicable
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Logic200: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Until she takes half of your earnings then you will understand the pain
Kobonaire234:

So he must commit murder?

Other men wih the same problem divorce the woman and marry another wife. No one dies
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Logic200:
Until she takes half of your earnings then you will understand the pain

Well, no person is worth my time and effort in hating them

As you can see the judge still lost.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by EmmyOD(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2022
All of you blaming the man think he was still thinking normally for him to kill his wife and kill himself. You don't know his soul has been enbiterred by the marital dispute so high up to a suicidal height. Everyone should be able to know the limits of his or her actions and words in times of disputes so you don't awaken the beasts in your partners bc so many people have low threshold for heart breaks.
I feel pity for the kids anyway.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Prettygirl200(f): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please ooo I want to ask a question, if a man has 4 children and he happens to carry out a DNA test does it mean that all the children must be his own? Like the children no fit carry their mama blood must it be that of their fathers own? Someone should pls answer me Bc I am not understanding
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Torg77: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.