Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church (61589 Views)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Ikea81: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don't go into marriage if you are not ready to compromise and live together in peace.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Dshocker(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Murder

Rape

At the same time. undecided. Evil men everywhere!

Glory be to God he killed himself because if he was still alive... executing the wild animal won't be enough.

I feel sorry for the children. Their father was a beast and a horrible monster

But you go still marry one of them beast, whether you like it or not.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Calibrator: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
One of the family members of the wife got to him before the police did.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Pinkyposh(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mursz:
This is sad, I can imagine his reasons or what would have prompted his action, the only very serious one that comes to mind is maybe the guy carried out a DNA test and found that the kids aren’t his, cus to kill someone this gruesomely it has to be an unforgivable offense.

It is no Justification for murder though and I am in no way supporting violence in whatever manner or capacity.
That may not be the only serious reason, because if it was so he wouldn't have raped her corpse, she will be disgusting to him even in death.

My own opinion is that maybe she caught him cheating and threatened to report him to some pple that matter to him, because they had issues and slept in separate rooms, in so doing, she denied of sex.

So I think he couldn't bear the shame of pple knowing what he has done and he also wanted to have sex with his wife, that would be the reason why he killed her
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Judges are always fetish, not surprised.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by abobote: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
How did his dick stand
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by DKM123: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigerian men always have a "reason" why a woman deserves to be killed. If he had a small car, they would have said he is a yahoo boy and the lady was after his money.
Now they have put up an imaginary reason why this woman deserves death.
Even if your cooked up BS story is the reason why she was killed, is traumatizing the innocent children a normal thing to you blockheads? Are the kids quilty as well to watch a man rape the corpse of thier mother?
Most Nigerian men are just evul. Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by olisefom: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Godstiger:
The world we live in

Men are truly capable of doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by matm: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
A judge at 36? That's what you get with having connection without life experiences and relevant qualifications and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by tfelicityk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
What are going to call this?
Depression or evildoers
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by lanre316: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Poor children, they will be traumatized for life
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Ykc2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
If think of skull mining in ogun state just remember say kenya Zimbabwe still
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Osashalom:
The headquarters if Satan is either in Zimbabwe or keyan.
And they have Boko Haram, Bandits as well as Fulani Herdsmen too, right?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by darichlife: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kenya & Zimbabwe
Could this be a repercussions of adopting western way of life and boycotting their own culture and traditions

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by emperordelis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
East and South Africa na real home of weird news wey go make you start dey wonder whether na the same homo sapiens these people be abi na aliens..Which Kain sad story be this?

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
This story is well cooked up it cannot happen it can never happened.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by wtfCode: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
This headline carry heavy weight
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Paragon311:
Mad people everywhere

Just imagine the trauma those kids will live with

Those kids are scarred for life!

And him, a judge!

Imagine how many people he could have ruined with insane judgements.....

Anyway, hope they have appeal courts like in Nigeria and other countries.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by AngelicBeing: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Age group of both victims still within the Age group Prophet sukkot talked about few days ago, what a wicked world we currently live in, the devil doing what he knows best, to steal, kill and destroy

@ Prophet sukkot sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
sholatech:
With what he wants the kids to face after his departure, he must have been so sure they are not his own children

You have a point.
And now their real father may be aware and take custody of the kids
May feel sad weneva he remembers wat his evil has cost a family
That is if he has a conscience

Some are happy to live with such as if they too will not die someday

Life oh life
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by abidem4real: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
No rest for him even in the grave..

Do not judge him yet because marital trauma dehumanizes especially when it has to do with INFIDELITY.
You can never understand if you have not been there before. Nevertheless, killing is not an option no matter the situation.

MAY THE LORD FORGIVE THE DEPARTED SOULS.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Odebayo4010(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
How 36years old take become Judge,I don't understand
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Victoria938(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Its painful.these kids needs our prayers.may the good Lord help them
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Johel(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Her Corpse In Front Of Their kids, Hangs Himself In Church

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmAAE7JNQaA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Satan has called him.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Originalsly: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mursz:

This is sad, I can imagine his reasons or what would have prompted his action, the only very serious one that comes to mind is maybe the guy carried out a DNA test and found that the kids aren’t his, cus to kill someone this gruesomely it has to be an unforgivable offense.

It is no Justification for murder though and I am in no way supporting violence in whatever manner or capacity.

I thought of that until I read they had marital problems and slept in different rooms. Now I'm thinking she was denying him sex ... and he was a faithful husband who didn't cheat. At 36 ... konji is still a beast that can't be held back too long ... so I guess that night was the limit ... he moved in and choked her to subdue her and prevent her from hollering and alerting the neighbourhood. When she failed to resist ... I guess he thought she passed out.....he did what he came to do. I guess after he realized she was dead and fled. To hang himself in the church.... I wouldn't be surprised if that's the church he attended.... faithfully.

Now two orphans.... who were witnesses. I hope they relocate them with a family member at the other end of the country to prevent them from being reminded of the murder suicide by locals.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by mmustapha: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hi guys. Items for sale at giveaway prices. The location is Abijo GRA, Lagos. You can come check them out or arrange for pick up. The items are good as new and less than a year old. Owner is relocating.

1. Office table and white chair: N95 total
2. High gloss coffee table and TV stand: N90k total
3. Hisense Subwoofer and soundbar 200 watts: N90k total
4. A set of white dining chairs: N56k

Contact me at: ab0703abc124abc97Bbz96 (please take out the letters)

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Those kids will not even bother watching horror films again because their father is the head of all zombies and performed the live movie for them as he ended everything in the house of his god
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is very strong and all shades of wrong.

Even if the kids are not his, which is likely, no need to torment the kids for life.

He should have just left the woman and the kids alone.

At 36, he still even a boy sef. He can have another family easily. Many marry at 35 to 40 years these days.
Very sad. He lost big time. Everybody lost here.

RIP to the lady.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by lereinter(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kenya & Zimbabwe
Could this be a repercussions of adopting western way of life and boycotting their own culture and traditions

Which western ways of life did the adopt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.