Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi (956 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
emebeghi ihe

You didn't add it to the crap wey you write na grin grin

Urchin zukwenu ike....

Supporting Tinupoo ga enye kwa gi ishin gbaka..

Malo ya werey ooooo
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

Urchin zukwenu ike....

Supporting Tinupoo ga enye kwa gi ishin gbaka..

Malo ya werey ooooo
Hahahahaha

onye agụụ na-agụ grin grin

I go laugh una tire after the election grin
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Even in South East Labour Party wil struggle to win one state because of traditional voters in PDP

Then wait and stop agonising.

If u have studied the igbos very well,their votes and that of the south south don't change,it is usually one direction except Edo state. But today,edo state has joined them in talking about Labour Party.

No governor in the south east and south south can assure Atiku 25% vote in these two zones and not even u can change it. That is the reason Eastern governor irrespective of their parties are not saying anything against Obi because his supporters might turn against them in this coming elections.

The heat Suludo has gotten so far might affect his re-election...know this and have peace.

Vote Obi and together we do away with evil men in politics.
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by yemex04(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, has ex­pressed optimism that he would emerge winner in the south west­ern zone of the country in the forthcoming general elections.

Mr. Obi also declared himself the most qualified person to rule Nigeria, saying he has what it takes to move the country to the promised land in 2023.

He made the declaration at the first and second convocation ceremonies of the Dominican University, Samonda, Ibadan, on Saturday
Obi spoke while x-raying his chances of securing maximum votes in the southwest in the 2023 election.

Obi, who is the Pro-Chancellor of the university, stated that he had proved he could do the job, adding: “And my promise is a promise: that I will deliver. It is for us to look at our promises and how we will be able to deliver in parts.”

“The job requires a lot of phys­ical and mental energy; it’s for you to assess who is most likely to do the job.”

“It’s not acceptable, we will pull people out of poverty, we will work hard to remove Nigeria from con­sumer to producer, we will support the private sector, which in turn will provide more jobs for our youths.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://independent.ng/ill-win-in-south-west-says-peter-obi/&ved=2ahUKEwjP-9r-s_H7AhXB6aQKHU3ED-UQFnoECCkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1s3KIkALIXQ4E8uPRrem5Gn

Saying Peter will win the South West in 2023 election is like saying Kola Abiola of PRP just like he said himself that he will beat Tinubu, Atiku & Obi in a landslide victory.. grin
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Even in South East Labour Party wil struggle to win one state because of traditional voters in PDP
. Are you OK at all ? Because you are reasoning like a mugu
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by CEwog91(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
obi will drop out ending of Dec's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Validated: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ekemax:
It is POssible

We believe. Even Buhari has this to say:

The president reiterated his determination to allow the reign of free, fair and credible elections in the country, adding that the outcomes in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states were testimonies of that resolution on his part.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redesign Of Naira Yielding Positive Results. / Peter Obi Lands In Cross River For His Rally, Meets With Traditional Rulers / Govs Devastated By New Naira Policy Because They Can’t Buy Votes Again: Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.