Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) (21899 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
rickyrex:
you no win south south, southeast and north central how you wan take be president

He will win north central.but the way it istwo regions is enough,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by ChukwuObe: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

All these will collapse on the day of elections.
when results begin to trickle in and the Emilokan drug lord is struggling to win lagos, Oyo and Osun States

Really I know that some people are fools for two reasons. You are a fool if you belong to any of these categories of people.

1. if you believe that Tinubu will lose Osun state but you dont believe that Peter Obi will lose Anambra. APC of Tinubu lost Osun the same way PDP of Obi lost Anambra. So how do you expect Tinubu to lose Osun but you dont expect Obi lose Anambra? You must be stupid

2. If you swallowed the lie that came from terrorist Kanu that Buhari is dead and that the man in Aso rock now is one cloned Jibrin from Sudan, then you are the most stupid and idiotic of all creatures. You are one of the monkey that the Supreme Monkey is controlling

If you belong to either of these groups, you need to check your brain in the nearest psychiatric hospital

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by labelle123(f): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is bad to go back to your vomit
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by TLE900: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
The national APC women leader is making inroad in the core North since last year. Elections are won through the ballots by reaching to the grass roots. I won't be shocked if APC have massive number of votes from this region. I'm not a supporter of APC but i can't dispute efforts in reaching out to buy them over by any means. What are the other political parties doing to reach out to the masses. Its good to have a movement but is the movement geographically spread nationally? Time will tell. We shall see the result at the end of the day.
lhordspy:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by famouscargo4u: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
rickyrex:
instead of you to be worried on how the southern region votes has been devided by peter obi and concentrate on how to divid atiku vote, you are here attacking obi. If tinubu get north vote and dont win south will that make tinubu the president, the entire south and noth central is divided
a

You're getting it wrong. Ìm actually rooting for Obi but í have my fears for northern voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zetty177x:

Hunger, insecurity and tribalism go finish everyone las las...make una kontinue...e nor koncern me
Don't tell me u don dey succumb bro

One tin I want us to know Is that tinubu is different from buhari

In fact, tinubu and buhari are two parallel lines, not that tinubu is insensitive, but he want to wrestle power from the abokis by all means.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
famouscargo4u:
When i tell people that Obi can not win, they think í say so because í do not like him. Obi can't get this number anywhere.
Peter obi is your next president sir

1 Like

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by LILTJAY: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Peter obi is your next president sir
no igboman will rule Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter Gregory obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria, inshallah!!!!
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Roboto11: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Corea4king:
These people are born to be fools.infested naughtners

E pain you sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Ofunaofu: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Really I know that some people are fools for two reasons. You are a fool if you belong to any of these categories of people.

1. if you believe that Tinubu will lose Osun state but you dont believe that Peter Obi will lose Anambra. APC of Tinubu lost Osun the same way PDP of Obi lost Anambra. So how do you expect Tinubu to lose Osun but you dont expect Obi lose Anambra? You must be stupid

2. If you swallowed the lie that came from terrorist Kanu that Buhari is dead and that the man in Aso rock now is one cloned Jibrin from Sudan, then you are the most stupid and idiotic of all creatures. You are one of the monkey that the Supreme Monkey is controlling

If you belong to either of these groups, you need to check your brain in the nearest psychiatric hospital

First and foremost, I don't belong to any of the aforementioned groups

Secondly, there is no where I mentioned that Tinubu will lose Osun State or any other state in the south west, I carefully used the word "Struggling to win" not "lose"

Finally, I think you need to have your brain checked at the nearest psychiatric hospital if you don't understand the difference between "struggling to win" and "lose"
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Mrmb: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fira09:

Biggest joke of the century

A 'cacafuego analysis', Do you think unsecured Borno(Boko Haram home) can bring out 1 million electorates to counter their votes in this forthcoming election?.

When they can come out end masse for campaign what would stop them from coming out to vote.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Bennycollins: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:
Borno presidential result

Apc 1 million
Pdp 100,000
Nnpp 50,000
Lp 500

Cc sannisege,dustmalik,ceowaltz,samuelanyanwu
You might be right, but this is the only state you will achieve this margin.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Mrmb: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

when results begin to trickle in and the Emilokan drug lord is struggling to win lagos, Oyo and Osun States

In your dreams....
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
no igboman will rule Nigeria
Peter Gregory obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your next president sir!!!
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DeOTR: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

It's an obvious evil and selfish desire. Don't mention God's name in such devilish desire.
Because he's supporting Tinubu? And you know Tinubu is not God's chosen to be the next President, how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Fira09(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrmb:

When they can come out end masse for campaign what would stop them from coming out to vote.....

According to you, they would also come out en masse to vote in where the campaign was situated?

Do you think the unsecured part/ward/LGA of Borno would garner 'many' masses in this Election?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeOTR:

Because he's supporting Tinubu? And you know Tinubu is not God's chosen to be the next President, how?

Because Tinubu has devilish and selfish agenda.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You might be right, but this is the only state you will achieve this margin.

Similar margins is expected in yobe,zamfara,kwara,Oyo,lagos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeOTR:

A look at the results from the last two general elections will clear your doubts.
APC are doing massive campaign at ward level. I was in Bwari, FCT today. I saw about two different gatherings for Tinubu/Shettima.
Tinubu/Shettima is all over Niger state as if other parties are non-existent.
Oppositions will have to do more than play Moslem-moslem, ill-health and drug allegation cards to upset APC next year. That's the bitter truth.

Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

stay at the corner of your Room and believed your ability to type out your emotional feeling determine what will come out of election in 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Mrmb: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fira09:

According to you, they would also come out en masse to vote in where the campaign was situated?

Do you think the unsecured part/ward/LGA of Borno would garner 'many' masses in this Election?

When last did you hear of a suicide bom attack in borno, when last did you hear a terror news from borno?
The security issues has been reduced drastically that's why it was possible for the mammoth crowd to gather for the campaign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Bennycollins: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

You can dream on but leave Lagos, and Oyo out of your dream already.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

What are you talking about? I passed the Elkanami stadium Maiduguri yesterday, I saw buses from different states carrying APC members parked there. That crowd is not Borno crowd, but from APC members nationwide. Stop dwelling and living in delusion.

Your no more in kogi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Mrmb: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Including Ogun, kano, Kaduna, katsina, ondo, ekiti, kogi, osun....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrmb:

Including Ogun, kano, Kaduna, katsina, ondo, ekiti, kogi, osun....

Not possible
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
We've seen APC women flexing all over Nigeria, but where are Obi Pandora Igbos women or Atiku PDP loser women.

Even APC women leader Betta Edu dey collect more women crowd than any Obi Pandora ipob rally..

Asiwaju is a formidable force all over Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Mrmb: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Not possible

May we both live to witness the election in sound health, when results are being read, you will remember this day....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Ofunaofu: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
adekolaelect:
stay at the corner of your Room and believed your ability to type out your emotional feeling determine what will come out of election in 2023.

My emotional feeling will not determine the outcome of the election in 2023.
But what I know, and I know that you know too is that Tinubu will not win the 2023 presidential election
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DeOTR: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

Because Tinubu has devilish and selfish agenda.
You don't know this for sure. You also don't know the your candidate has a good intentions, wanting to become the President.
It's God who knows the intentions of each of them that will enthrone the man that will fulfill his will. That person sadly, might, most likely, not be the person you want. That won't mean God is less of a loving God He has always been. Na your desire dey at variance with the will of the Heavens.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You can dream on but leave Lagos, and Oyo out of your dream already.

With makinde against atiku,tinubu will clear Oyo.you can see the massive efforts being put in lagos to get bloc votes

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos / Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.