Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) (21897 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrmb:

May we both live to witness the election in sound health, when results are being read, you will remember this day....

I will love to but I am being realistic and trying to lower my expectations
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Roboto11: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You might be right, but this is the only state you will achieve this margin.

Katsina, Gombe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Bennycollins: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

With makinde against atiku,tinubu will clear Oyo.you can see the massive efforts being put in lagos to get bloc votes
How will Makinde or any state governor affect election result, I keep asking? Make a state broadcast directing people to vote for a particular candidate or what? If he does is there a means to force anyone to comply? If there is, why do we have incumbents loosing election??
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Bennycollins: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
o
Roboto11:

Katsina, Gombe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara.
APC probably will win those states but we are arguing on the margin. Don't underestimate Atiku and RMK.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeOTR:

You don't know this for sure. You also don't know the your candidate has a good intentions, wanting to become the President.
It's God who knows the intentions of each of them that will enthrone the man that will fulfill his will. That person sadly, might, most likely, not be the person you want. That won't mean God is less of a loving God He has always been. Na your desire dey at variance with the will of the Heavens.

By their fruits we shall know them. By his antecedents it obvious he doesn't have any good intentions for the masses but his selfish desires.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
They should come to south east and pull this kind of crowd.
But peter Obi pulls crowd anywhere at anytime without mobilization fees.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

All these will collapse on the day of elections.
when results begin to trickle in and the Emilokan drug lord is struggling to win lagos, Oyo and Osun States

Apc would get nothing less than 80% in SW..

You need to know now and start your wailing hardcore..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Your no more in kogi

I never told you I'm in Kogi, I said I'm a data collector that travel to different states in Nigeria for data collection purposes. Stop being mischievous
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Daybor25(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

when results begin to trickle in and the Emilokan drug lord is struggling to win lagos, Oyo and Osun States

Your principal Officer Obi Pandora will fail big time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DOM7: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Come to think that this are mothers, not even remorse for the plight of the people of Nigeria from this wicked government.i spit!
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Roboto11: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
o APC probably will win those states but we are arguing on the margin. Don't underestimate Atiku and RMK.

Atiku wouldn't see much in NW.

In NE, he'll still lose. Some by large margins.

The signs are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

I never told you I'm in Kogi, I said I'm a data collector that travel to different states in Nigeria for data collection purposes. Stop being mischievous

Borno is completely apc.all parties rent crowds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Borno is completely apc.all parties rent crowds

But that crowd is heavily imported. In this dispensation Borno is not completely APC. Watch out.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by zionstaar75: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

these morons think social media and noise making has anything to do with elections. Atiku is a paper weight with his gay antecedents while Peter obi is not even in the race

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by zionstaar75: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

if u actually collect data you'll know borno is apc,since u don't you're an impostor who thinks everyone is ignorant like him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Ofunaofu: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
these morons think social media and noise making has anything to do with elections. Atiku is a paper weight with his gay antecedents while Peter obi is not even in the race

If you say, there are no polling units on social media, I did agree with you but when you say social media has absolutely nothing to do with election then you are wrong.
I bet you, you are in for a shocker
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
How will Makinde or any state governor affect election result, I keep asking? Make a state broadcast directing people to vote for a particular candidate or what? If he does is there a means to force anyone to comply? If there is, why do we have incumbents loosing election??

He doesnt announce publicly but has loyalists,chieftains,mobilisers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

But that crowd is heavily imported. In this dispensation Borno is not completely APC. Watch out.

It is with shettima on the ballot.even obi imported crowd in oyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

It is with shettima on the ballot.even obi imported crowd in oyo

Lol... What you don't know is the fact that Borno State votes will be 'rubbished'. APC will not get up to 60% in Borno.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

Lol... What you don't know is the fact that Borno State votes will be 'rubbished'. APC will not get up to 60% in Borno.

Not true.most voters are in idp camps and will be ordered to vote apc.it is an arrangement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
if u actually collect data you'll know borno is apc,since u don't you're an impostor who thinks everyone is ignorant like him

Lol... What you don't know is the fact that Borno State votes will be rubbished. APC can't get up to 60% in the presidential election.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.most voters are in idp camps and will be ordered to vote apc.it is an arrangement

Who will order them? You don't know how elections are being conducted previously in Borno State. They just write result before now, but given the new technology, do you think mere writing results will work?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

Who will order them? You don't know how elections are being conducted previously in Borno State. They just write result before now, but given the new technology, do you think mere writing results will work?

They will find a way.dont forget they registered over 300_000 people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Gandrova: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dot people will not be happy with this pictures cheesy
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by zionstaar75: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

Lol... What you don't know is the fact that Borno State votes will be rubbished. APC can't get up to 60% in the presidential election.
that ure giving apc 60% shows u know apc will win,u were trying to be Conservative but u still gave them 60%.I don't need to answer u again. U gave yourself away and I don't have time to spend on social media. I just breeze in and out 2 Tim's a day.i no get time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by sule17(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
KOGI PROJECT 2023 INSHA'ALLAH

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
that ure giving apc 60% shows u know apc will win,u were trying to be Conservative but u still gave them 60%.I don't need to answer u again. U gave yourself away and I don't have time to spend on social media. I just breeze in and out 2 Tim's a day.i no get time

Of course, APC will win Borno, but will not get up to 60%. I'm a realist. But how can less than 60% give APC the needed boost? Where and where can APC win to make them win the presidential election?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

They will find a way.dont forget they registered over 300_000 people

You mean they will find a way to write result as usual?

INEC please take note. INEC hope your new technologies will work as boasted? INEC hope you're aware of APC plans to write results in Borno as usual? Buhari, you promised free and fair election, hope you're still willing to deliver?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

You mean they will find a way to write result as usual?

INEC please take note. INEC hope your new technologies will work as boasted? INEC hope you're aware of APC plans to write results in Borno as usual? Buhari, you promised free and fair election, hope you're still willing to deliver?

Obi lule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Zombiedients: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
If you are antagonising Tinubu. You are fighting 5 wars at Five different front.

You are fighting:
*APC vast political structures. Spearheaded by Political strategist Bola Tinubu

*APC women which involves grassroot politics. Spearheaded by 21different states First Ladies

*APC youth which involves unrelenting couragrous young Nigerians. Spearheaded by Seyi Tinubu.

* Non-political but concern Nigerian like me, who want the betterment of this nation.

* God Almighty.

How can you win?

Bro why are you telling them na?

C'mon let them fall yakata .....make dem learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Obi lule

Druggie otilo.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by sokera: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
If you are antagonising Tinubu. You are fighting 5 wars at Five different front.

You are fighting:
*APC vast political structures. Spearheaded by Political strategist Bola Tinubu

*APC women which involves grassroot politics. Spearheaded by 21different states First Ladies

*APC youth which involves unrelenting couragrous young Nigerians. Spearheaded by Seyi Tinubu.

* Non-political but concern Nigerian like me, who want the betterment of this nation.

* God Almighty.

How can you win?
they can't win ... how do you expect a man that can't organise rallies but looking for church events to take advantage of their multitude for political score... Peter obi is a clown I swear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video / Customs Intercepts Arms, Military Uniform At Lagos Port (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.