Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium (667 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by cheechee1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo has stirred the internet again as a video of him jumping from a high podium made rounds on the internet.

The two-term president has proven yet again his strength and agility as he jumped down from a high podium at a recent White Christmas Festival.

The video which has gone viral has won the admiration of many as many sang his praises.

Despite being aged, the former president still remains agile.

Trust Nigerians, to compare him with APC presidential aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has been a subject of mockery and meme over his deteriorating health

Mocking him, many opined that nobody should put ideas into Tinubu's mind to pull this off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlmUVcyq4B8

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by Tochi3(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin grin

The first comment though... APCshit will definitely put such ideas in emilokan's mind...

I swear me Thief'nubu,...Watch & see grin

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by Richardonald(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Naija na cruise even obj is making mockery of baba, trust Nigerian, out of 100 people that commented 98 will mention tilumbugrin baba Bala blue bulaba wey no wan rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by Naijanascam: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Emilokan to Jump grin grin
Emilokan to be helped to jump also.....

Jagabandits and Agbadorians right now

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by oonyeoma50: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
cool

We Nairaland Association of Nigeria (NAN) are begging Tinubu to jump a high Podium, the same way Obasanjo did it. Tinubu should do this to prove that he is fit to run for the President of Nigeria.

We want to check something cool
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by floss(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Urchins work no easy at all....

I can only defend Agbado Master for $10k per hour....instead of 30k naira per month
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
cheechee1:
Former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo has stirred the internet again as a video of him jumping from a high podium made rounds on the internet.

The two-term president has proven yet again his strength and agility as he jumped down from a high podium at a recent White Christmas Festival.

The video which has gone viral has won the admiration of many as many sang his praises.

Despite being aged, the former president still remains agile.

Trust Nigerians, to compare him with APC presidential aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has been a subject of mockery and meme over his deteriorating health

Mocking him, many opined that nobody should put ideas into Tinubu's mind to pull this off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlmUVcyq4B8

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by okosodo: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ar they saying tinubu can't do it
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu As Obasanjo Jumps From A High Podium by SaiOba: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
But seriously, Na rough play be that o.. I guess he's used to it cus he wasted no time at all to jump..

If I hear say Tinubu try am...
Omo, my hand no dey o..

(1) (Reply)

How Come We Have Idp In Abuja / The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria / A Divided Opposition Can't Defeat A Ruling Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.