Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,344 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tired Of Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tired Of Life (385 Views)

I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) / I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life / I'm Tired Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
i am really tired no jokes i dont enjoy a bit of this life. i hv been suffering for so long cant remeber when last i spent complete 2months healthy i am always sick and sick and refuse to die. i am really tired i want to die. poverty coupled with bad healthy and no people to talk is really tiring me. i hv been falling sick regurlarly no proper treatment no people to talk to talkless of taking me to hospital i am really tired of this life i dont enjoy a bit of it im 28 why this keep happening to me i am tired
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
i am thinking about going somewhere else to waste away since nobody cares about me where i am
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
whenever i hear about someone died i feel jealous when i remember people that i know who are dead i feel jealous why do i refuse to die nd keep suffering? i am crying
Re: Tired Of Life by RedCentaur(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
What illness are you diagnosed for?

Calm down okay?

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life by Ladikwa(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sorry bro, life is not easy sometimes. pray constantly while you also find a diversion from your thought about your present situation.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
RedCentaur:
What illness are you diagnosed for?

Calm down okay?
i dont know what is wrong with me
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Ladikwa:
Sorry bro, life is not easy sometimes. pray constantly while you also find a diversion from your thought about your present situation.
the way i feel is what is keeping me from diverting my attention
Re: Tired Of Life by RedCentaur(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
trueSeeker01:
i dont know what is wrong with me

What are the major symptoms you are encountering?
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
RedCentaur:

stomach discomfort recurrent fever and tiredness i tested negative for hiv morethan 4times
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
RedCentaur:

one thing that is worrying me now is i tested positive hbsag in one hospital i went to two different hospitals and tested negative in all
Re: Tired Of Life by Kevvdom: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Brother, greetings.
Please you don't have to be tired of life, thank God that you are alive, a living dog is better than a dead lion. Know that there is a reason why you are still breathing.
There is nothing God can not do, He can heal any kind of sickness, just believe in Him.
Please, don't let the enemy(devil) rejoice over you, the devil came to kill, steal and distroy, but the good news is that Jesus Christ is here to give you life.
Please encourage yourself in the Lord, be Happy and praise God for life.
May the joy of the Lord be your strength.
Re: Tired Of Life by Das1mama: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
trueSeeker01:
i am really tired no jokes i dont enjoy a bit of this life. i hv been suffering for so long cant remeber when last i spent complete 2months healthy i am always sick and sick and refuse to die. i am really tired i want to die. poverty coupled with bad healthy and no people to talk is really tiring me. i hv been falling sick regurlarly no proper treatment no people to talk to talkless of taking me to hospital i am really tired of this life i dont enjoy a bit of it im 28 why this keep happening to me i am tired
Bro i UNDERSTAND beyond your MESSAGE! i guess we are in the SAME BOAT sailing without DESTINATION.. almost EVERYBODY such as FAMILY and FRIENDS despised me like a REJECTED LEPER! even in this PLATFORM most MEMBERS feels i'm a SCAMMER being CONDEMNED by there CRITICS yet on my MONIKER PROFILE is my REAL INFORMATIONS such as PIXEL, email, etc. DON'T EVER GIVE UP. whenever DEPRESSION sets in, the BEST REMEDY is to CRY but not for too LONG.
Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Das1mama:
Bro i UNDERSTAND beyond your MESSAGE! i guess we are in the SAME BOAT sailing without DESTINATION.. almost EVERYBODY such as FAMILY and FRIENDS despised me like a REJECTED LEPER! even in this PLATFORM most MEMBERS feels i'm a SCAMMER being CONDEMNED by there CRITICS yet on my MONIKER PROFILE is my REAL INFORMATIONS such as PIXEL, email, etc. DON'T EVER GIVE UP. whenever DEPRESSION sets in, the BEST REMEDY is to CRY but not for too LONG.
thanks man oneday it will all be a story we will remember the experiences and laugh

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kevvdom:
Brother, greetings.
Please you don't have to be tired of life, thank God that you are alive, a living dog is better than a dead lion. Know that there is a reason why you are still breathing.
There is nothing God can not do, He can heal any kind of sickness, just believe in Him.
Please, don't let the enemy(devil) rejoice over you, the devil came to kill, steal and distroy, but the good news is that Jesus Christ is here to give you life.
Please encourage yourself in the Lord, be Happy and praise God for life.
May the joy of the Lord be your strength.
thanks bro
Re: Tired Of Life by Das1mama: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
trueSeeker01:
thanks man oneday it will all be a story we will remember the experiences and laugh
u most WELCOME my able COMRADE!! Amen definitely going to be a STORY someday. the LORD is all i got RIGHT NOW. my HOPE!
Re: Tired Of Life by Internet22: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
trueSeeker01:
one thing that is worrying me now is i tested positive hbsag in one hospital i went to two different hospitals and tested negative in all

Since you've tested positive to hbsag, I'll suggest you go for the treatment. And you can also go for more test to ascertain what is really wrong with you.
Take one step at a time to solve your problem. May God help you.

(1) (Reply)

Consumption Of These 4 Foods May Cause Eye Damage / Staph Cure / What Men Should Do After Sex To Keep Their Private Part Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.