Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video (524 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Loveurneighbour: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu yesterday debunked reports that he was stripped naked at the palace of the Emir of Lafia in Nasarawa State as recorded in a video that has since gone viral.

Adamu, through his Personal Assistant on New Media, Malam Nata’ala Mohammed, said those making such allegations were not honest to themselves and were mischievous, adding, ”they are only seeking relevance.”

He said: “A viral video of a man that was stripped naked on Thursday, December 8 at the Emir of Lafia’s palace, which was also insinuated and suspected to be the APC National Chairman is false.

“It was the mere imagination of mischievous people who are unfamiliar with the physical looks of Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

"This unfortunate misplacement of the true physical look of the person of Adamu is not in any way to be linked to him,” Mohammed said.

Also, a pro-democracy group, AA Sule Progressives Forum, has vehemently condemned the dastardly act that occurred to their Grand Patron, Alhaji Abubakar Giza, who holds the traditional title of Ciroman Giza.

The state Coordinator of the forum, Mr. Jonathan Samuel described the incident as barbaric and unbecoming.

He stated that Giza was an elder statesman and an APC stalwart who has been a very strong pillar of support to the government of Nasarawa State.

According to Samuel, Giza is a peace-loving man, urging “the evil act done to him by some unscrupulous elements should not be played down.

“The perpetrators of such a dastardly act should be identified and brought to book to serve as a deterrent to others,” he said

He emphasised the need for all and sundry to be security conscious at all times, saying, “these bad eggs are lurking everywhere.”

Samuel also urged the security agencies to intensify efforts in apprehending the culprits.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Roboto11: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Once a story is being promoted by Ipob/Obhidiots just know it is 100% a lie.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
There is no smoke without fire shall
Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by aylive02(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu yesterday debunked reports that he was stripped naked at the palace of the Emir of Lafia in Nasarawa State as recorded in a video that has since gone viral.

Adamu, through his Personal Assistant on New Media, Malam Nata’ala Mohammed, said those making such allegations were not honest to themselves and were mischievous, adding, ”they are only seeking relevance.”

He said: “A viral video of a man that was stripped naked on Thursday, December 8 at the Emir of Lafia’s palace, which was also insinuated and suspected to be the APC National Chairman is false.

“It was the mere imagination of mischievous people who are unfamiliar with the physical looks of Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

"This unfortunate misplacement of the true physical look of the person of Adamu is not in any way to be linked to him,” Mohammed said.

Also, a pro-democracy group, AA Sule Progressives Forum, has vehemently condemned the dastardly act that occurred to their Grand Patron, Alhaji Abubakar Giza, who holds the traditional title of Ciroman Giza.

The state Coordinator of the forum, Mr. Jonathan Samuel described the incident as barbaric and unbecoming.

He stated that Giza was an elder statesman and an APC stalwart who has been a very strong pillar of support to the government of Nasarawa State.

According to Samuel, Giza is a peace-loving man, urging “the evil act done to him by some unscrupulous elements should not be played down.

“The perpetrators of such a dastardly act should be identified and brought to book to serve as a deterrent to others,” he said

He emphasised the need for all and sundry to be security conscious at all times, saying, “these bad eggs are lurking everywhere.”

Samuel also urged the security agencies to intensify efforts in apprehending the culprits.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/
. cheesy

You wey your handiwork don strip you naked

1 Like

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by triple996(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na ipob de believe that one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Roboto11:
Once a story is being promoted by Ipob/Obhidiots just know it 100% a lie.
Na Igbos strip am abi

Abi na them be camera man

Abi PRO

Where is your brain

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is so true like Peter Obi caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy
This matter is about Adamu abi na Obi leak the news too grin grin
Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by OGIBRA(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
i hope the mods will also move the news to front page to correct the early fake news...
I.O.T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Chinjo2: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
That was just a rehearsal of what awaits you.
Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Naijanascam: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is so true like Peter Obi caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy

G.o.a.t talking Off Scripts as usual

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Luckylife(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Roboto11:

Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Ofunaofu: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Roboto11:

While Tinubu's The Nation lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper, urchins are purveyors of lies, falsehood and propaganda
Re: Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video by Naijanascam: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Sad to know your Igbo foolish father is a G.O.A.T.

Epainam gangan
Oloriburuku sombori

(1) (Reply)

This 78 Years Old Man Energetic Performance At Rally Will Surprise You(video) / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Here Stiff Igbo Haters? / The Moment Of Truth: The North West Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.