Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. (1053 Views)

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star / EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . / Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by Haykinz09(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
According to reports coming in today, it have stated that Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo refused to return home with the Portugal team after their World Cup heartbreak last night Versus Morocco.

Last night, Portugal were defeated by African country Morocco at the Quarter final stage of the FIFA World Cup, and the players were left heart broken by the defeat.

The surprising news that came in today from multiple sources such as the Daily Mail is that; 37 years old Portuguese International Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to return home with the rest of his Portugal teammate.

We all saw Cristiano Ronaldo crying bitterly after the defeat to Morocco last night, and he must have been left dismantled by the result. Why he chosed not to return home with the Portugal team is still not know though.

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by God1000(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don't blame him

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by Naira20: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na so Tinubu go refuse to sleep on top bed when he loses to Peter Obi.
Remi and Mc will beg him but he'd prefer under Oshodi bridge

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by STARGREEN(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
It will take him time to heal.

Long term dreams ending halfway is usually not easy to overcome especially when you feel that you have all it takes to achieve it, and more humiliating been defeated by an assumed underdogs... It takes time to recover.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by PJtech: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Op rest!!Op rest!!Op rest!! undecidedOp rest!!Op rest!!Op rest!!

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by wordbank(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Naira20:
Na so Tinubu go refuse to sleep on top bed when he loses to Peter Obi.
Remi and Mc will beg him but he'd prefer under Oshodi bridge
Lol

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by traihit: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
STARGREEN:
It will take him time to heal.

Long term dreams ending halfway is usually not easy to overcome especially when you feel that you have all it takes to achieve it, and more humiliating been defeated by an assumed underdogs... It takes time to recover.

The only reason I prefer Ronaldo above Messi is his work ethic.

Ronaldo is a symbol of hardwork and diligence. There's almost no other player with his level of abstinence, hardwork, zeal and commitment.

People think he wanted to mock Man Utd when he went to expose the club. Nope. He was frustrated with what's happening to his club and he figured out going to the media (though with consequences) is the best way out.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by internationalman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
In as much as I like to hate on him like every other Messi fans do, but yesterday I was almost reduced to tears seeing him cry. It was so emotional.

Even us Messi fans that like to hate on him and throw banter at his fans would miss him the most because without him Messi probably wouldn't have become what he became and we would probably not have known how phenomenal he is.

They both drove each other to success over the years. Let's stop the hate and appreciate them while they last...

I Love you CR7. Chai I never thought I'd see the day I say this

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let HIM remain in the stadium and watch His MASTER (LIONEL MESSI) defeat Croatia.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
"Now his watch has ended"

No matter how hard you try you can never have everything in this life, even Dangote lack some things.......He should rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by Almiron: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
internationalman:

In as much as I like to hate on him like every other Messi fans do, but yesterday I was almost reduced to tears seeing him cry. It was so emotional.

Even us Messi fans that like to hate on him and throw banter at his fans would miss him the most because without him Messi probably wouldn't have become what he became and we would probably not have known how phenomenal he is.

They both drove each other to success over the years. Let's stop the hate and appreciate them while they last...

I Love you CR7. Chai I never thought I'd see the day I say this
Pendu fan wey dey disguise, if you dey read banter from Pendu fans on Messi matter, you should be the most happiest man on earth yesterday, I don't give a flying fvck, I'd love to see him cry more and his fans cry blood. The battle line has been drawn, Pendu fans are unrepentant cocksukas, they deserve the pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Refuses To Return Home With The Portuguese Team. by EniHolar(f): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2022
He will definitely get over it with time. In life, you can't always win.

I love him, but MESSI remains my GOAT!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures as Cristiano Ronaldo joins Al Nassr / Breaking: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Could Be Disqualified From Ongoing Nations Cup / Predict The Winner Of The 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.