Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) (62035 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by knowhowk: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I don first talk am say na baby mama sure me
Marriage that thing na scam....
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

Two people go just dey under one roof for years....he get as he be

Even when I try lodge for one week one certain time ask this babe make she come around ....after three days with the babe.....the whole thing tire me...my fertile rod nor come dey dey excited again
grin
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Marry Nigerian Men at your own peril! grin grin grin

His children are gone though cheesy

Anita why? Paul doesn't deserve this?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by DonNeon: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Reason with me done carry sugar baby.

Naso e suppose be jare. If one virtuous woman builds, omo wobe would enter when it is soft.

I wish him goodluck this time. cheesy

Qwin Poco grin.....my favorite female nairalander.........

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by nini007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

Even when I try lodge for one week one certain time ask this babe make she come around ....after three days with the babe.....the whole thing tire me...my fertile rod nor come dey dey excited again
Neither are you even mature enough for marriage!

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Randy men

No be lie

I no sure say I fit with one woman o

Even this Sunday sef, one for morning, the evening one just comot, being with numerous women dey sweet o,if I marry o, I won't stick to her o

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by wellmax(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
The one considered a witch is still standing strong. But our wife, from our place has since moved away.

Life!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
A woman quit.. and a woman took her over..
Make do of anything with this statement..

Wahala ere & dere tongue tongue
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by chuksbobby12: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You sound more like a boy.. Marriage is not just about two people under a roof, or excitement of your fertile rod. When you are matured enough, you will understand what marriage is all about

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
He should have prayed and fasted and fought for his marriage. grin

That's the woman's job na.

wink
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Orinechi: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Still another evening newspaper.A woman's brst should be pointing straight but just take a look at that girls own, is already pointing at the ground
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by greencard: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Naso e suppose be jare. If one virtuous woman builds, omo wobe would enter when it is soft.

lol@wobe

But virtuous women supposed be abobaku, she no suppose go na
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
SmartyPants:
I don't understand yall.

His wife left him. Should he stay single forever??

WHY did she leave him?

Was he not unfaithful?

"Our" point is that building with a man doesn't guarantee his faithfulness.

Nobody is against anybody moving on or finding love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Echoban: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin u mean here? Come out straight. Are you supporting his move or just catching cruise cool
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fira09:
See the video Paul shared below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
Not just showing off, the lady appears pregnant. Observe very well
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
CSTRR:
Women no dey waste time to replace another woman.

Like men don't waste time in moving on. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Germi9: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is Africa ,any woman wey no loyal my brother leave am sharply,no time
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Ayion: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.
They are never contented with one woman. Throughout their life time they must be with two or three before they retire.

Y'all like to judge from a distance
How are you sure it's not the wife that wants out of the marriage?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

WHY did she leave him?

Was he not unfaithful?

"Our" point is that building with a man doesn't guarantee his faithfulness.

Nobody is against anybody moving on or finding love.

Was he unfaithful? I don't know the full details of the story.

But even if we look at the larger context, did the ex-wife really "build" anything with him as such?

P Square came up from nothing and we all know she wasn't there when they were struggling in the trenches. Having said that, the reward for building should not be faithfulness. It should be a fair share of the fruits of the building, and I'm sure she gets that if at all she actually can be credited with the building.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Starzo: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Which woman built psquare??

Una go just dey find way insert una self for other people success

The hardwork of the okoye brothers and God's grace made psquare what they are, not any woman.

Fvcking parasitic leeches

6 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

But even if we look at the larger context, did the ex-wife really "build" anything with him as such?

P Square came up from nothing and we all know she wasn't there when they were struggling in the trenches. Having said that, the reward for building should not be faithfulness. It should be a fair share of the fruits of the building, and I'm sure she gets that if at all she actually can be credited with the building.

You don't know the full details, so you really cannot get any larger picture to judge by.

We all know?

Well, I am glad you said the reward for building should not be faithfulness.

Now if only men will stop making it so...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Starzo:

Which woman built psquare??

Una go just dey find way insert una self for other people success

The hardwork of the okoye brothers and God's grace made psquare what they are, not any woman. Fvcking parasitic leeches

As usual. When Peter sef use in mouth talk say Lola been finance them back in the days and he owes her a lot. It is not new for you and your type to suddenly remember the woman played no part when you are rich and going crazy.

But when you are still in that your stuffy one bedroom, you would be singing “reason with me” at the top of your hungry lungs. Ewu

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ayion:
Y'all like to judge from a distance
How are you sure it's not the wife that wants out of the marriage?

Ehen? grin

So you nor dey judge female celebrities from afar?

You've never judged a female celebrity who is divorced?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

She wasn’t there, na you been dey there? Abi when Paul dey post throwback picture of two of them and you all were advising us to learn, you didn’t see her there? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Starzo: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
The point of the whole matter.

I don talk am before Nigerian guys just start to dey wail. grin Them never see anything !
Na guys wey get nigerian girls time naim nor get sense

Nigerian girls are nothing but parasitic h*es to be fvcked and dumped once you're tired of fvcking their p*ssies

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by sageb: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Paul have moved on to another relationship.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Starzo:

Na guys wey get nigerian girls time naim nor get sense

Nigerian girls are nothing but parasitic h*es to be fvcked and dumped once you're tired of fvcking their p*ssies

Do well to send this in a letter to your mother and sisters along with their Christmas gifts.

Your wails is really none of my business. I don't care.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

She wasn’t there, na you been dey there? Abi when Paul dey post throwback picture of two of them and you all were advising us to learn, you didn’t see her there? grin

Oh, she was there? You don't mean it. grin

Well, I wash my hands of this matter.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Latestreport1: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Watch the moment Ghanian Fans Laments over Wizkid absence at a concert in Accra Sports Stadium in Ghana

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467_JwPCRHE
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Starzo: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

As usual. When Peter sef use in mouth talk say Lola been finance them back in the days and he owes her a lot. It is not new for you and your type to suddenly remember the woman played no part when you are rich and going crazy.

But when you are still in that your stuffy one bedroom, you would be singing “reason with me” at the top of your hungry lungs. Ewu

Your father is the biggest ewu for not being able to afford 50naira condom when fvcking your mum.
If nor be poverty wey finish him life, he for fit afford the 50naira condom wey for prevent the universe from having someone as stupid as you

On a norms, no reasonable guy suppose dey tell nigerian women say them wan start relationship.

Na to just go straight to the point ask how much, settle price,Fvck and bounce your stupid ass*s out.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by blamingthedevil: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mumu Obidients
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Starzo: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Do well to send this in a letter to your mother and sisters along with their Christmas gifts.

Your wails is really none of my business. I don't care.
Continue consoling your father and brothers as they continue to wail from the promised 'torture' you and your fellow gender will dish out to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.