Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa (19098 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by BOLATINUBU01: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Googledotcom:
You mean the 300 people APC has impoverished ?

They will go to the ballot and vote Peter Obi
keep consoling your self grin ur eye go soon clear
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by jbadmus: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.
I have questions for him. And it goes thus:

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.

While it is true that you have the rights to ask your questions, I do hope the candidate you are supporting, Bola Tinubu, would also present himself just as these presidential candidates are doing? When he does, I hope he won't ask the organizer to bend the rules for him; delegating questions, and other 'strange inventions'?

Afterall, this one is not organized by the Arise TV!
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by asanausana91: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
winners chapel ni. See his mouth as wet as boerboel mouth
kill yourself
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by IRIEBOY(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Watching it . Atiku is sound compare to that dullard in APC.. don't forget, Vote Peter OBi

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
poseidon12:

Let him make himself available to the public and the media like Atiku and Obi. We should never vote for a candidate that is dodging the public.
don't vote for him, so get out
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by ekanx27(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
he betrayed your mother abi? Marriage is not by force,he said he will not marry your ugly olosho mother. Na by force? Face no good,toto dey smell and you are expecting Okowa to marry that thing?

I am not responsible for frustration, if you dare quote me again, your generation yet unborn(that is if you will have at all) will experience hormonal imbalances at their tender age. Quote me again and face this generational curse. Stewpid being
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by jbadmus: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
don't vote for him, so get out

By their fruit, we shall know them.The APC presidential candidate and his supporters reek arrogance! I hope Nigerians will not make any mistake by voting individuals who have no respect for them. If Tinubu, an applicant for a job sees himself too big to attend the job interview he is applying for, then, he can as well kiss the position bye.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by tonyashburton: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Oponu jati jati.No matter who you are and how much APC paid you,your rantings here are still going to haunt you after February 2023.
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Wizmj4real(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
saintruky:
See as okowa sitdown like better person... He don swallow all our state funds... Na nation own he wan go swallow...

We go carry am come back house
Him no go see national money chop
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Camberlo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
PDP will win Presidential election with BVAS and fair elections.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Duru009(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wike will not sleep this night.......

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by TristanX: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU IS OUR CHOICE

Urchin, it’s your choice and not our choice. Don’t force the senile idiotic man on us pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Jflex07(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Jobless urrchin.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Wizmj4real(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Googledotcom:
Your choice.

You only have one vote.

I beg tell am again
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Amaggedon: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

That wey dey give you sleepless nights , go still make you commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Jflex07(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU IS OUR CHOICE
Urrchins choice.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
kill yourself
go.n die
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by eeetuk(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
Before you ask ask questions, first read Nigerian news papers to discover what each of these candidates running for elections have said over the past 10 years or more . That gives you an opportunity to add follow up questions if you find them to be lying. Second, base your questions on candidate stated positions which you care about most .

Third, questions are asked based on the claims and reasons for the claims.

Fourth, don't just ask questions for the seek of of asking questions.

Fifth, ask questions that makes sense. Usually, questions that make sense are those which are based on the claims.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by asanausana91: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Atiku is a thief that's all
yes, I learned that he stole your brain. No wonder you look stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by asanausana91: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
ekanx27:

I am not responsible for frustration, if you dare quote me again, your generation yet unborn(that is if you will have at all) will experience hormonal imbalances at their tender age. Quote me again and face this generational curse. Stewpid being
ask your mother who is your father.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Maj196(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obi we know, Obi we want

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by IdowuRufai: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku can at least articulate his thoughts, it’s good we hear from candidates in an open interview as this, Tinubu is doing himself a disservice by not honoring all these town hall series. I have also listened to Kwankwaso, and he’s sound too but based on past records and current assessments, Obi seems an inch better than the rest

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Henrymas(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
The empty headed and intellectually bereft Baba Bluu, will avoid this event like a plague.
He and his senseless supporters will give 1001 reasons why the drug addict will not attend and engage the Nigerian people.
Yet some nitwits are chanting "on your bandits we shall stand" morons!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
jbadmus:

By their fruit, we shall know them.The APC presidential candidate and his supporters reek arrogance! I hope Nigerians will not make any mistake by voting individuals who have no respect for them. If Tinubu, an applicant for a job sees himself too big to attend the job interview he is applying for, then, he can as well kiss the position bye.
if by this time, with all his campaign, track record, BBC AFRICA, CHATHAM Debate and many town hall meeting, and you are still not convinced about JAGABAN, u can go to Hell with ur vote
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Agbemiga27(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
Peter Obi. secured 19m votes.

Tinubu 2nd with 10 millions f00ls

Atiku 3rd with 6 million votes
The 19m votes for peter obi will come from where?
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by switlily25(f): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku and Okowa are doing absolutely well!
I’m impressed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by switlily25(f): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
IdowuRufai:
Atiku can at least articulate his thoughts, it’s good we hear from candidates in an open interview as this, Tinubu is doing himself a disservice by not honoring all these town hall series. I have also listened to Kwankwaso, and he’s sound too but based on past records and current assessments, Obi seems an inch better than the rest
Obi is overhyped!

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by switlily25(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Maj196:
Obi we know, Obi we want
Then,what are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by switlily25(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
yes, I learned that he stole your brain. No wonder you look stupid.
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Bimpe29: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Questioner: No person is handicapped.

Atiku: Correction taken.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by tk4radi: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

You're not even an ISSUES-BASED Politician
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Menclothing: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
This one that sold national properties to himself
And still squander the money no meaningful investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo State Introduces Levies On Churches, Mosques, Businesses For Security / Anambra Election: Election Materials Snatched, Destroyed In Oba, Idemili — REC / Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.