Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa (19118 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by goody234: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
wethebest:
What of the other drug baron that feels he is bigger dan Nigeria nd cannot answer questions in our local tv channels? Those supporting tinubu re so foolish to notice that the man nd his family don't gv a Bleep abt dem. Many of his supporters in Nigeria here don't hv passport, can't afford any private uni for their children, can't feed twice a day, can't afford healthcare fee outside Nigeria, don't hv any job paying dem up to 500k per month yet they keep supporting who have been looting their future and expects change. God punish any tinubu supporter and may perpetual suffering be thiers for the rest of their lives.
You dey mind them bunch of brain dead fools ..they continue to vote for their continued poverty
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Juanmike(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
save it for next year
Urchin
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by westgirl: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
There is no immediate question for these thieves. Atiku should humbly go back to his duty post more as custom boss than his stupid preach to become a president. Imagine okowa who bluntly refused to sign delta state grazing bill into law while fulani herdsmen enjoy killing his brothers & sister
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by saintruky(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wizmj4real:

We go carry am come back house
Him no go see national money chop

Carry am come back which house... God forbid evil... Make he just follow atifku go like that o... Or best make efcc just arrest am, lock am up n throwaway d cell key for lagoon...

D governor too wicked... See as delta dey so impoverished... Oil state at that... Tufieeeeeee
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Killermamba: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU IS OUR CHOICE
From one dead dog to another. God forbid bating
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by saintruky(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
ekanx27:

Na God go punish that okowa

I like make devil punish am... Very wicked man..
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Elliotwaveforec: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Only a fool will vote another Fulani as president in 2023.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by olusanya883: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don't you get tired of acting silly and deluded?Don't you get tired of acting silly and deluded?...
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by SqueezeBugatti: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Not in this world or the next to come. At least this won't be staged.

CollinsWeGlobe:
Will Mr Tinubu ever show up to place like this?
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by SqueezeBugatti: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu can't attend this kind of public events, with independent journalists and individuals. Of course, it is not staged.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Nursepepeye(f): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.
I have questions for him. And it goes thus:

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.
cokroch like you dey talk? My brother thank you so much. I never knew you can be this stupid, ah foolishness fit like the agbada you are wearing. You don't even have any nice words to market your so call candidate. Someone who can not even pronounce his party very well. I pity you because this is the end of your career.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Bulama1234: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku is the man for the Job abeg!!!! Other candidates should rest, there's nothing anybody can say... He knows what to do...

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
#Thepeoplestownhall
#AtikuIsComing
#AtikuOkowa23
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by 3verblazing(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2022
switlily25:

Nigeria is suffering today because we allowed APC who promised us Heaven on earth to deceive us with all their ;
We will(s) and right now,I see Obi doing thesame thing!
Why didn’t he transform Anambra into a mini Dubai?
He might be smart enough to hide his shits like a cat but he is not better than the rest.
As it stands now,Atiku is the only candidate who appeals to me.
He is no saint but he’ll rule us better than the others.
educate urself. Then go an verify.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by 3verblazing(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Bulama1234:
Atiku is the man for the Job abeg!!!! Other candidates should rest, there's nothing anybody can say... He knows what to do...

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
#Thepeoplestownhall
#AtikuIsComing
#AtikuOkowa23
haha .. you sound very naive. He knows what to do based on what exactly? Educate me please.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by SilaV: 1:20am On Dec 12, 2022
All is well.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Kelechi009: 3:03am On Dec 12, 2022
IdowuRufai:

Maybe, but in an interview what you say, your experience and credentials are pivotal for landing the job. Obi seem to know the right things to say, his somewhat clean records of the past and his credentials seem better than the rest, so he maybe over hyped, yes but evidence shows a correlation and a somewhat arguable fact that he’s better than the rest or what do you think?

You cannot convince people whose motivation is based on sentiments & tribalism, It is a waste of time. One thing about arguing with people who are sentimental is that you have to show them a political candidate with blood on his hands eating a live new born baby before they believe you that this person is a criminal because of their sentimental mindset. I know a couple of learned professors in Canada & Uk supporting Tinubu, each time I speak to them I hear the tribalism in the voice. One thing I have learned this year about Nigerian politics is not a game of logic or innocence, it is a tribal game. A tribal Yoruba man will rather allow touts & Lagos Agberos to molest his kids than to vote a credible person in government, while a northerner will rather see his family die in the hands of Boko Haram daily & become an orphan than vote for the right person. If you ask all the northerners that were kidnapped on the Abuja - Kaduna train if they would vote for Buhari if he runs again for 3rd term if possible by constitution, all of them will shout YES. Sai baba, Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Picardor2: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
NobleSeed:
Peter Obi. secured 19m votes.

Tinubu 2nd with 10 millions f00ls

Atiku 3rd with 6 million votes
many could not vote sef
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Adamdianl2(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
"The experience that @Atiku Abubakar has acquired as VP of Nigeria for 8 years - is an experience that none of them(Tu, Kwan & Obi) can Match. As it is today, we need that experience to #RecoverNigeria out of the depth that APC has taken us into." #AtikuOrganizingForAction

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by 201ibikeye: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2022
OBI TI LULEOBI TI LULE...
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Aiel123: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2022
olibeans:
Failures....
A senator for four years that never passed a bill as a lawmaker and a governor of 8 years with nothing to show for it.

Gov. Okowa has nothing to offer Nigeria but acrimonious politicking and rancour and selfish amassing of wealth for personal use.
Hmmmm.
Ignorance is really a disease!!
Now, Mr man on whose credit was the National Health Act enacted? Okowa.
During his stint at the Senate. Next time don't dive into issues you have no idea about.
You may not like Okowa but to say he has nothing to show for his stay as governor and senator is plain ignorance.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by DDLuwa: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku knows the country's problem and has the solution too much!

Let's support him to recover Nigeria.

#AtikuOrganzingForAction
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by charlypoker(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.
I have questions for him. And it goes thus:

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.

what is this one even saying? Just listen to yourself?
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Gerrard59(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kelechi009:

You cannot convince people whose motivation is based on sentiments & tribalism, It is a waste of time. One thing about arguing with people who are sentimental is that you have to show them a political candidate with blood on his hands eating a live new born baby before they believe you that this person is a criminal because of their sentimental mindset. I know a couple of learned professors in Canada & Uk supporting Tinubu, each time I speak to them I hear the tribalism in the voice. One thing I have learned this year about Nigerian politics is not a game of logic or innocence, it is a tribal game. A tribal Yoruba man will rather allow touts & Lagos Agberos to molest his kids than to vote a credible person in government, while a northerner will rather see his family die in the hands of Boko Haram daily & become an orphan than vote for the right person. If you ask all the northerners that were kidnapped on the Abuja - Kaduna train if they would vote for Buhari if he runs again for 3rd term if possible by constitution, all of them will shout YES. Sai baba, Sai Buhari.

Why are you calling them learned if they reason in such a manner? Tomorrow, the same people will be chanting the R-word anytime a white man reminds them how Africa is underdeveloped. How can societies develop when so-called educated people reason in such a manner? You even get mind to associate with them o. Me? I will cut-off such relationships.

Anyway, God knows I won't be a party to such. I kuku like wey I dey (very few blacks). Like I have stated countless times here, black men (collectively) don't have what it takes to build a functioning society where people live safe and prosperous lives.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Kelechi009: 3:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Gerrard59:

Why are you calling them learned if they reason in such a manner? Tomorrow, the same people will be chanting the R-word anytime a white man reminds them how Africa is underdeveloped. How can societies develop when so-called educated people reason in such a manner? You even get mind to associate with them o. Me? I will cut-off such relationships.

Anyway, God knows I won't be a party to such. I kuku like wey I dey (very few blacks). Like I have stated countless times here, black men (collectively) don't have what it takes to build a functioning society where people live safe and prosperous lives.

If I tell you that my Nigerian employer supports Tinubu, some of my relatives also support Tinubu, you will be amazed. Those professors gave me reference letters when I needed it for some personal reasons & I have also built relationships with them over the years. So how can I cut those people off?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.