Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa (19106 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Maj196(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
switlily25:

Then,what are you doing here?
To spread the gospel and awareness
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by IdowuRufai: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
switlily25:

Obi is overhyped!

Maybe, but in an interview what you say, your experience and credentials are pivotal for landing the job. Obi seem to know the right things to say, his somewhat clean records of the past and his credentials seem better than the rest, so he maybe over hyped, yes but evidence shows a correlation and a somewhat arguable fact that he’s better than the rest or what do you think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.
I have questions for him. And it goes thus:

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.

Only constructive questions please
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Jostoman: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Sir, if it is not gross delusion and an uncureable denial. Where do you think your votes will be coming from self?

Why waste funds, energy and time on an impossible unattainable ambition ? Since 1999.

The last one is, what did you do peter obi ? I dont know what transpired between the both of you in 2019. But wetin you tell am, wetin you put for him head. Wey the chicken kom dey feel like eagle. i dont know what you did. But his downfall in 2023 will be on you. You killed his political career.
Where is baba lagos landlord?
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by olibeans: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Failures....
A senator for four years that never passed a bill as a lawmaker and a governor of 8 years with nothing to show for it.

Gov. Okowa has nothing to offer Nigeria but acrimonious politicking and rancour and selfish amassing of wealth for personal use.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by inforesource: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
I hope all the talks the governor is saying, he is doing it currently in his state
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by rayvelez(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Biggest fools on here just like MANNABBQGRLLS causing nuisance...
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Daybor25(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Make this man and tinubu rest abeg

Bros, them no dey rest for politics. The most strong take it by force.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by jbadmus: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
if by this time, with all his campaign, track record, BBC AFRICA, CHATHAM Debate and many town hall meeting, and you are still not convinced about JAGABAN, u can go to Hell with ur vote

Again, here he comes; oozing out the odour of arrogance! Now let's talk to the issues you mentioned.I won't come down to your level using uncouth language. Please, get that right!

All the leading candidates have all you mentioned. They have been to campaign grounds and have spoken to people. They have been interviewed by either CNN or BBC before now, and they have track records. However, they are still availing themselves to answer everyday questions.

That being said, CHATHAM House has also invited the other three leading candidates, and that does not prevent them from making themselves available for debate. Please, get it right, what happened in CHATHAM House when Tinubu went there remains an embarrassment!

Nigerians want a president who will not see himself a BIG MAN. After all, Tinubu is a job applicant for this position. If not, why is he begging Nigerians to vote for him? If Tinubu, a job applicant I repeat , for this position cannot attend an unbiased debate organized by Channels TV, then Nigerians should know he does not deserve their votes. Yes, many will understand that he has issues with Arise TV. What about Channels TV? What about the one organized in NTA by Kadaria Ahmed media?

I have no doubt that when majority of Nigerians become very educated, enlightened, and get the necessary exposure, their leaders will never take them for granted again! Not even a state governor will come out and brag that they will 'deliver their states', making it seem that the indigenes of the states have no brain on their own to think and take decisions!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by OLOKOESHIN: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Make this man and tinubu rest abeg
Headache
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by switlily25(f): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
IdowuRufai:

Maybe, but in an interview what you say, your experience and credentials are pivotal for landing the job. Obi seem to know the right things to say, his somewhat clean records of the past and his credentials seem better than the rest, so he maybe over hyped, yes but evidence shows a correlation and a somewhat arguable fact that he’s better than the rest or what do you think?
Nigeria is suffering today because we allowed APC who promised us Heaven on earth to deceive us with all their ;
We will(s) and right now,I see Obi doing thesame thing!
Why didn’t he transform Anambra into a mini Dubai?
He might be smart enough to hide his shits like a cat but he is not better than the rest.
As it stands now,Atiku is the only candidate who appeals to me.
He is no saint but he’ll rule us better than the others.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by DrAkpamudehe: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
My father is a thief that's all

Ok, good
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by MrCuteking(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Googledotcom:
Your choice.

You only have one vote.

Wisdom
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by asanausana91: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Menclothing:
This one that sold national properties to himself
And still squander the money no meaningful investment
he even squandered the condom that your father wanted to use that night you are conceived. I blame Atiku for allowing your father to drop a watery sperm to olosho that gave birth to an animal instead of human being.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by tk4radi: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
chokekachy:

Follow LIVE:
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1OyKAVnmpMWGb?t=vp5dGveXfDnCvQ5ItGwy6A&s=09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8LoR84Xjs
When will Peter Obi and Yusuf-Datti be on the Show??

When will Tinubu and Shettima be on the show too.??
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Adamu0630: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Capacity at it peack!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Mccullum: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Smithkafors:

Someone that can’t even walk or talk normally.

You're blind by your hatred towards him, so therefore, when he's walking gallantly and talking eloquently, you can't see it...

Sadistic person from the yeast.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by kezienaira: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
Peter Obi. secured 19m votes.

Tinubu 2nd with 10 millions f00ls

Atiku 3rd with 6 million votes

10 million idiots
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Guyman01: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Take a break, you have posted too many nonsense on this platform because of Tinubu
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Juban(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
If this man wins this election, briafran agitation will be time 10. Quote me anywhere. A Fulani man handing over to a Fulani, I will finally contemplate japaa from this country because it will be ungovernable
lhordspy:
Yes i do.

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by oghini: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku and Okowa did pretty well today, I was impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by CheapHomes1: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
jbadmus:

Again, here he comes; oozing out the odour of arrogance! Now let's talk to the issues you mentioned.I won't come down to your level using uncouth language. Please, get that right!

All the leading candidates have all you mentioned. They have been to campaign grounds and have spoken to people. They have been interviewed by either CNN or BBC before now, and they have track records. However, they are still availing themselves to answer everyday questions.

That being said, CHATAM House has also invited the other three leading candidates, and that does not prevent them from making themselves available for debate. Please, get it right, what happened in CHATAM House when Tinubu went there remains an embarrassment!

Nigerians want a president who will not see himself a BIG MAN. After all, Tinubu is a job applicant for this position. If not, why is he begging Nigerians to vote for him? If Tinubu, a job applicant I repeat , for this position cannot attend an unbiased debate organized by Channels TV, then Nigerians should know he does not deserve their votes. Yes, many will understand that he has issues with Arise TV. What about Channels TV? What about the one organized in NTA by Kadaria Ahmed media?

I have no doubt that when majority of Nigerians become very educated, enlightened, and get the necessary exposure, their leaders will never take them for granted again! Not even a state governor will come out and brag that they will 'deliver their states', making it seem that the indigenes of the states have no brain on their own to think and take decisions!

Well said. Very well said. Unfortunately, the mentality of some of these urchins is that Tinubu is doing Nigerians a favour and not the other way round
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by SmartPolician: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU IS OUR CHOICE

For sane people to be supporting Tinubu means that Nigerians are really sick.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by CheapHomes1: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
me and my community are for JAGABAN, I done mobilize more than 300 people

Na so una de make mouth on top Tinubu matter. See your brother. After shouting Tinubu up and down, the guy is struggling to survive

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Acedude: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Atiku is a thief that's all
He stole your father’s land? Please educate us, we are waiting. If you don’t show us, then you
of all men are the most miserable, and have no way out of your poverty stricken misery. Except you show us your father’s land he stole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by CheapHomes1: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Googledotcom:
You mean the 300 people APC has impoverished ?

They will go to the ballot and vote Peter Obi

Check out this Tinubu supporter

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by GeneralDae: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Only 4000 people tuned in live to this. Neither Obi nor Tinubu have ever had such low views whenever they are live, to my knowledge.
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by CheapHomes1: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jostoman:
am watching the show and am very very impress with atiku and okowa.

Fact is that Atiku has a very good grasp of things in terms of his plans. His experience as VP provided him with a lot of insight about governing nigeria much more than any other candidate. Since leaving office and contestng for office of president several times, he knows what to say on almost any issue. My problem with him is will he deal with nepotism, corruption and cut cost of governance?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by GeneralDae: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

For sane people to be supporting Tinubu means that Nigerians are really sick.
What exactly is so wrong with supporting Tinubu?
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Sufyaan003(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
PDP will win Presidential election insha Allah
Atiku is coming 2023
#Atikuorganizingforaction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by Charly68: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Check their antecedents. What is Okowa performance chat with all the trliions he got as Governor in Delta ? What is Atiku' s role in the privatisation of our corporations. ? Many of those companies were sold to those who got enough money to buy the companies at ridiculous values and up till now the places are not functioning. Osogbo steel rolling is an example ..
Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by GeneralDae: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Charly68:
Check their antecedents. What is Okowa performance chat with all the trliions he got as Governor in Delta ? What is Atiku' s role in the privatisation of our corporations. ? Many of those companies were sold to those who got enough money to buy the companies at ridiculous values and up till now the places are not functioning. Osogbo steel rolling is an example ..
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Demonstrates How To Vote For Labour Party In Hausa (video). / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave / Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.