Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian (8356 Views)

How Real Is Rysa.ng? / Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? / Rural Youth Skills Acquisition Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by babalymato: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please has anyone successfully applied for this program
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by paduasmartz(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yes, it went well...
How's it going?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by babalymato: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
paduasmartz:
Yes, it went well...
How's it going?
is just reloading to this same page of registration how do you do yours
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by gudbadgal(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm in step 4 now but I have no idea what acknowledgment form I am asked to upload. Pls kindly help me out
paduasmartz:
Yes, it went well...
How's it going?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by paduasmartz(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Once you have made the payment of #585 , you will be able to download the acknowledgement form.
Fill the form and submit....
gudbadgal:
I'm in step 4 now but I have no idea what acknowledgment form I am asked to upload. Pls kindly help me out
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Thurmieee: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Drop the link let us to join
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by NDSMELODY(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2022
paduasmartz:
Once you have made the payment of #585 , you will be able to download the acknowledgement form.
please does it mean I need to print the acknowledgement form, fill the guarantor details, snap and upload again....the one I did is that I downloaded the form online and submitted
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Please it's a scam just like the nseip scam

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by ALAO500: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2022
The issue I am having with this program is that why charging #585, what is the money mearnt for. If it is truly FG program then why charging fee before someone can take text. I smell scam in the program.

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kafeii123: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2022
my problem is with the said payment of 585 naira.....i dont think its proper for anyone to be asked to pay for something that is not even a permanent FG job placement...its making me think the entire program is a hoax..intended to steal from innocent amd already atruggling people. i sent the link to many people i thought might be in need of auch a program..but when one of them reported the payment part to me...Ive bn having a rethink...imagine 585 naira from 50 people in each of the 774 local govts in nigeria...thats about 22M to be shared between the site administrators ..hence my advice for folks to verify the veracity of this matter from appropriate quarters
ALAO500:
The issue I am having with this program is that why charging #585, what is the money mearnt for. If it is truly FG program then why charging fee before someone can take text. I smell scam in the program.

my problem is with the said payment of 585 naira.....i dont think its proper for anyone to be asked to pay for something that is not even a permanent FG job placement...its making me think the entire program is a hoax..intended to steal from innocent amd already atruggling people. i sent the link to many people i thought might be in need of auch a program..but when one of them reported the payment part to me...Ive bn having a rethink...imagine 585 naira from 50 people in each of the 774 local govts in nigeria...thats about 22M to be shared between the site administrators ..hence my advice for folks to verify the veracity of this matter from appropriate quarters

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Quelme: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Another government Ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by sageb: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
kafeii123:

It is scam
Y'all should beware

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by x123xlolls(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
To all the commenters above ...

It's not about the 585.

The main problem:

Is the series of debit alerts you will receive at midnight later

grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by gudbadgal(f): 2:15am On Dec 13, 2022
paduasmartz:
I have made the payment but I'm still not able to download the acknowledgement form. The page remains the way it was before I paid the #585 that I paid. Or is there something I'm missing?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by gudbadgal(f): 3:47am On Dec 15, 2022
paduasmartz:
Fill the form and submit...
I have made the payment and I got the receipt of the payment in my mail but the page still remains the way it was when I haven't paid I.e no download link / option for the acknowledgment form.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by paduasmartz(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Kindly check your browser and refresh. Meanwhile i was able to download mine after payment.
If possible, use a laptop...
gudbadgal:
I have made the payment and I got the receipt of the payment in my mail but the page still remains the way it was when I haven't paid I.e no download link / option for the acknowledgment form.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kafeii123: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2022
paduasmartz:
Kindly check your browser and refresh. Meanwhile i was able to download mine after payment.
If possible, use a laptop...

really...
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
scam
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Eddie360(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
If u make payment and ur unable to download d garantor form send ur complain to support@rysa.ng d will respond das wat i did and d av solve ma issue
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Eddie360(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2022
About RYSA Nigeria
Brief introduction of the program
The Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme RYSA is organised by the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development with support from the Federal Government with UNCDF,UNIDO and EU as funding partners.The program is designed to take the skill acquisition programmes to the rural youth population with the objectives to create income-earning opportunities, stem youth restiveness, discourage rural-urban drift and grow the local economy. The target youths demography are Nigerians youths who are of native origins from a rural community and are also in need of business start-ups and fundamental business skills.

The RYSA programme has two training components as follows:
1. The Practical / Hands-on training: This entails training of beneficiaries of the programme to acquire further practical skills required for them to succeed in their chosen enterprises. This training will be carved out by Master Trainers designated across different communities Nationwide.
2. The Community Business School (CBS) training: The CBS Is a mandatory programme for all RYSA beneficiaries to be undertaken once a week for twelve weeks in the course of the practical/hands-on training programmes. The programme is meant to equip beneficiaries with life and business skills that are critical to success In life and business.
Community Business School (CBS) Course Outline:
1. Introduction to Business
2. Customer Relations
3. Marketing
4. Book Keeping
5. Community Service and Volunteerism
6. Business Networking
7. Business Modelling
List of Skill-Sets/Enterprises/Ventures :
1. Aluminum Profiling
2. Catering and Confectioneries
3. Electrical Installations and Repairs
4. Fashion and Designs
5. Hair Dressing
6. Makeover
7. Plumbing
8. POP, Screed Making and Painting
9. Tiling
10. Welding and Fabrication
11. Woodwork and Furniture
12. Solar Works
13. Auto Mechanic
Selection Process:
Interested candidates must enroll and pass the proficiency test in his/her chosen skill area to be eligible for the programme.
Beneficiaries must complete the Refresher/CBS training before the Start-up Packs presentation.
Candidates must pass the training completion proficiency test and Community Business School (CBS) training test before been awarded Certificate and given support.
Successful Beneficiaries must subject themselves to the mentoring process of the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development.
Benefits to RYSA Trainees:
1. Monthly Stipend
Beneficiaries of the program will receive the minimum monthly stipend of N50,000 in the course of their 6(six) months training with RYSA

2. Startup-Packs
The Startup-packs for RYSA Nigeria program are;

Work Tools
Seed Grants
The Work Tools are equipments that will be given to beneficiaries at the end of the training, which will be used to start up their own enterprise. While the Seed Grant supports their ventures as new employers of manpower.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Eddie360(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2022
How to apply for RYSA Nigeria
Step 1-Complete the online application
Interested candidates should Complete and submit the online application form , which will require confirming their registration with a valid email address then setting up your contact information This will also involve uploading the electronic versions of the following documents:

Documents Required
If you do not receive the verification email,kindly wait for 10-15minutes then login with your registered email address and password.

Do not upload documents that are larger than 500kbs, it will not be processed.

1. Passport Photograph: must be with white background and must be in jpg or png format only.
2. Local Government Certificate of Origin: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
3. Birth Certificate or Sworn Afidavit of Age Declaration: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
4. Means of Identification: This should be either of the following; NIN , Voters ID , Drivers License , International Passports. These also must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
Step 2-Select a Skill-set/Enterprises/Ventures:
Candidates are required to select one preferred Skill-Sets/ Enterprises below for training and empowerment with RYSA.

SN SKILL-SETS DURATION
1 Catering & Confectioneries 6 Months
2 Plumbing 6 Months
3 Hair Dressing 6 Months
4 Make-over 6 Months
5 Interlocking/ Tiling 6 Months
6 Woodwork/Furniture 6 Months
7 POP and Screed-making 6 Months
8 Electrical Installations and Repairs 6 Months
9 Aluminium Profiling 6 Months
10 Welding 6 Months
11 Fashion Designing 6 Months
12 Solar Works 6 Months
13 Auto Mechanic 6 Months
Step 3-Motivation/Personal statement
Interested Candidates are to complete the online Motivation/Personal statement form ,this should focus on your motivations and reasons for applying for RYSA training and empowerment programme , how the knowledge you will gain if selected, be of benefit to you and your rural community.

Step 3-Proficiency Skill Test Enrollment & Gurantors
Candidates should Click Enroll for Proficiency Skill Test button to enroll for the proficiency test (charges may apply).

Please note that All Candidates must get enrolled for proficiency skill test as it is mandatory.The test will be conducted online based on the selected skill-sets in the next stage of the selection process.

Candidates are advised to take the practice test

Applicants of RYSA Nigeria should fill and submit the guarantors form to complete the application process.

For any Proficiency Skill Test related issues contact p-test@rysa.ng

Step 4-Application Summary
Applicants for RYSA should take the time to review their applications before clicking on the SUBMIT button. Ensure that all informations are entered correctly and there are no typographical errors. This might just be the difference between an automatic rejection and been shortlisted for the next stage of selection process .

If there are errors in your application after thorough review , please click on the Restart application button to begin your application from Step 1.

Please note that , you will be required to take the Proficiency Skill Test enrollment again (Charges may apply) ,if you have restarted your application only this time with the correct informations you have updated.

After Review and every informations checks out correctly , then you can proceed to submit your application. No corrections can be made after submission.

Implementing Partners

Whatsapp RYSA Nigeria
Mission Statement
To Impact and Enhance the Rural Youth Population with Practical Skills and Resources required for Securing Available Jobs in the Region and to also Educate them on how to be Self Reliance, thereby Reducing the number of Unemployed Youths in Nigeria.

Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development
Plot 743, Durumi Phase 1, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

+234 (0) 808 034 6379
support@rysa.ng
Copyright 2022 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition RYSA | All rights reserved.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Kamikaze42: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Any update on the RYSA application process?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kamikaze42:
Any update on the RYSA application process?

Application Deadline is now Sunday , 29th January , 2023.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by learnoflixx: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pls what are the landmarks for their office ...I'm in Durumi looking for the offive
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by learnoflixx: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pls what are the landmarks for their office ...I'm in Durumi looking for the office
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by sageb: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
learnoflixx:
Pls what are the landmarks for their office ...I'm in Durumi looking for the office

It looks like a scam
Please visit the place and verify, so that we will know if it genuine.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Exodora: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Eddie360:

How to apply for RYSA Nigeria
Step 1-Complete the online application
Interested candidates should Complete and submit the online application form , which will require confirming their registration with a valid email address then setting up your contact information This will also involve uploading the electronic versions of the following documents:

Documents Required
If you do not receive the verification email,kindly wait for 10-15minutes then login with your registered email address and password.

Do not upload documents that are larger than 500kbs, it will not be processed.

1. Passport Photograph: must be with white background and must be in jpg or png format only.
2. Local Government Certificate of Origin: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
3. Birth Certificate or Sworn Afidavit of Age Declaration: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
4. Means of Identification: This should be either of the following; NIN , Voters ID , Drivers License , International Passports. These also must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
Step 2-Select a Skill-set/Enterprises/Ventures:
Candidates are required to select one preferred Skill-Sets/ Enterprises below for training and empowerment with RYSA.

SN SKILL-SETS DURATION
1 Catering & Confectioneries 6 Months
2 Plumbing 6 Months
3 Hair Dressing 6 Months
4 Make-over 6 Months
5 Interlocking/ Tiling 6 Months
6 Woodwork/Furniture 6 Months
7 POP and Screed-making 6 Months
8 Electrical Installations and Repairs 6 Months
9 Aluminium Profiling 6 Months
10 Welding 6 Months
11 Fashion Designing 6 Months
12 Solar Works 6 Months
13 Auto Mechanic 6 Months
Step 3-Motivation/Personal statement
Interested Candidates are to complete the online Motivation/Personal statement form ,this should focus on your motivations and reasons for applying for RYSA training and empowerment programme , how the knowledge you will gain if selected, be of benefit to you and your rural community.

Step 3-Proficiency Skill Test Enrollment & Gurantors
Candidates should Click Enroll for Proficiency Skill Test button to enroll for the proficiency test (charges may apply).

Please note that All Candidates must get enrolled for proficiency skill test as it is mandatory.The test will be conducted online based on the selected skill-sets in the next stage of the selection process.

Candidates are advised to take the practice test

Applicants of RYSA Nigeria should fill and submit the guarantors form to complete the application process.

For any Proficiency Skill Test related issues contact p-test@rysa.ng

Step 4-Application Summary
Applicants for RYSA should take the time to review their applications before clicking on the SUBMIT button. Ensure that all informations are entered correctly and there are no typographical errors. This might just be the difference between an automatic rejection and been shortlisted for the next stage of selection process .

If there are errors in your application after thorough review , please click on the Restart application button to begin your application from Step 1.

Please note that , you will be required to take the Proficiency Skill Test enrollment again (Charges may apply) ,if you have restarted your application only this time with the correct informations you have updated.

After Review and every informations checks out correctly , then you can proceed to submit your application. No corrections can be made after submission.

Implementing Partners

Whatsapp RYSA Nigeria
Mission Statement
To Impact and Enhance the Rural Youth Population with Practical Skills and Resources required for Securing Available Jobs in the Region and to also Educate them on how to be Self Reliance, thereby Reducing the number of Unemployed Youths in Nigeria.

Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development
Plot 743, Durumi Phase 1, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

+234 (0) 808 034 6379
support@rysa.ng
Copyright 2022 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition RYSA | All rights reserved.
I don’t know if I completed my registration but they sent me Christmas and Year Message does this mean my registration was complete.

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kafeii123: 3:34am On Jan 09, 2023
I have called the Numbers on the website innumerable times......The calls were never picked. Sent Whatsapp messages and calls...no response too. I hope they're not scammers though. But 585naira looks too small to be scammed of. Especially when you factor in what the payment gateway will deduct for themselves. Let's just wait and see how things turn out.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Graceteck: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2023
I can't even exceed that motivation / personal statement, have done that stage many times now. Any help
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by yetunsbay(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2023
kafeii123:
I have called the Numbers on the website innumerable times......The calls were never picked. Sent Whatsapp messages and calls...no response too. I hope they're not scammers though. But 585naira looks too small to be scammed of. Especially when you factor in what the payment gateway will deduct for themselves. Let's just wait and see how things turn out.
585 multiply by 100,000(the least)=
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by sageb: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
yetunsbay:
585 multiply by 100,000(the least)=

RYSA is a scam
If you like follow it
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by yetunsbay(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
sageb:

RYSA is a scam
If you like follow it
wrong mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacant Jobs In Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria / Which POS Company Charges Lowest / Faith Academy Recruiting 4 Teacher's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.