Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian (8380 Views)

How Real Is Rysa.ng? / Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? / Rural Youth Skills Acquisition Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by CephasArt: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
sageb:

RYSA is a scam
If you like follow it
But the advert was on punch newspaper.
You can search it
Could it be fake??
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by yetunsbay(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
CephasArt:

But the advert was on punch newspaper.
You can search it
Could it be fake??
lol forget newspaper coverage
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by MaiconBest: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
For your Nigerian and South African PayPal funds pick up with fast payment ✅

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kafeii123: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
yetunsbay:
585 multiply by 100,000(the least)=

That's you assuming we'll have up to 100,000 people applying...the thing didn't really gain that much coverage in my opinion.....to guarantee up to 100k signups....but of course..I may be underestimating
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by yetunsbay(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
kafeii123:

That's you assuming we'll have up to 100,000 people applying...the thing didn't really gain that much coverage in my opinion.....to guarantee up to 100k signups....but of course..I may be underestimating
lol. Then u didn't knw the degree of unemployment/underemployment ravaging this country.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kafeii123: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
yetunsbay:
lol. Then u didn't knw the degree of unemployment/underemployment ravaging this country.

I know it's huge..but I sincerely hope that it's not high
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by kallycjn(f): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2023
So have you gotten the said office of RYSA Kindly update us it will be appreciated.

learnoflixx:
Pls what are the landmarks for their office ...I'm in Durumi looking for the office
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by cherrybudeze: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
The program is no scam , please stop sharing false information, it may interest you to know that they have started calling for master trainers i mean business owners to train those that have applied as trainees

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by cherrybudeze: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
RYSA Nigeria is a geniune program , we have verified the authenticity of the program . We had to visit their office in Durimi Abuja and met with their representatives .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2023
If you pay you will never hear from them again. they were in charge of basic entrepreneurship program. same with this they only change name
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by cherrybudeze: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
I am one of the beneficiaries of RYSA and it has really changed my life . God bless RYSA
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
cherrybudeze:
You are just saying rubbish , they have started recruiting master trainers that will train those that applied.

mumu i will wait for you here when you will come back and shout its scam unless ofsourse you are part of the scam

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by helgelund(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by cherrybudeze: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Masanto:

mumu i will wait for you here when you will come back and shout its scam unless ofsourse you are part of the scam

You are the biggest fool , be there fooling yourself ....you this unserious idiot .
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2023
cherrybudeze:

You are the biggest fool , be there fooling yourself ....you this unserious idiot .

scammer wey never wise ole thief
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by cherrybudeze: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Masanto:

scammer wey never wise ole thief

From the way you sound , its obvious you are an illitrate and the english you understand is scammer thats why you tag any post a scam .

Illitrate please if education is too expensive for you ehn, try ignorance ok. Olodo

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by helgelund(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by yazidmusa: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
@massanto try to get yourself equiped or engage with something doing instead of constituiting nuisance online , and trying to spoil people's chances of becoming a better person tomorrow
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
In two months when all ya knuckle heads realised that you have been scammed I will be right here to tell u I told you so since you are so foolish to believe something I know what I am talking about
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by helgelund(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Thats not true because i have been to the office of the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development in Durumi FCT abuja to confirm the authenticity of the program and eveything checks out well . so i will say it to you that you dont know what you are saying and you cannot brainwash me if you have succeeded in brain washing others.
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 4:05pm On May 08, 2023
cherrybudeze:

From the way you sound , its obvious you are an illitrate and the english you understand is scammer thats why you tag any post a scam .

Illitrate please if education is too expensive for you ehn, try ignorance ok. Olodo

To be abundantly clear, Rysa scammed you which is good for you cos u were adequately warned
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by haryodehjia(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2023
A sight of hope for the trainees... Masters trainers are needed

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Gloaz10(f): 1:12pm On May 14, 2023
haryodehjia:

Does this mean, you've been selected?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Goodlucknigeria: 2:16pm On May 14, 2023
haryodehjia:

I just received the same email from them. Hope in sight!
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Masanto: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
cherrybudeze:

Serious Idiot hope you have been called by Rysa?
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Goodlucknigeria: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
I just got a mail from RYSA congratulating me. Congratulations to us

1 Like

Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by sthecy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlucknigeria:
I just got a mail from RYSA congratulating me. Congratulations to us
Same here Ooh

What are we to do next and how do I get the proficiency test please
Re: 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian by Goodlucknigeria: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
sthecy:

Same here Ooh

What are we to do next and how do I get the proficiency test please

Download the manual and read it before 4th September, 2023. From the email, the onboarding process is on the 4th September, 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment In Nigerite / Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.