Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Are This Stones Valuable?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are This Stones Valuable?? (3189 Views)

Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! / Most Valuable Currencies In Africa (see Nigeria's Position) / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by gift01: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Look for a good camera and snap it. Then upload it
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Kaido: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
FavourNation:

Nigeria, Africa tongue

I already asked him to waybill some samples to me for proper identification/observation
Take it to the lab for proper analysis

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by laivwire(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
FavourNation:

Sounds interesting cool cool

The embolden got me laughing. grin grin

Too early to blow the trumpet

Meanwhile, I have searched online and I found something similar. (With a 4fig price tag in $$)

because the stone was found deep in the bowels of the Tibetian mountains grin

Annoying Get Rich quick mentality has people thinking they can just pick money on the ground.
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by stanvesco(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

If it's just lying around in his neigbhorhood on top ground instead of under it then it's worthless. From the looks of it my best guess would be that it's sand that has been subject to extreme heat without high pressure(notice the obvious porosity visually), for example lightning. Still worthless at any rate. Virtually all precious stones are forged under both extreme temperature and pressure.

Can he gather a bagful and send to me.

Lemme analyse them.

If they are worthless I can still pay you for your headache and use them as designs on wall

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Papilagreen: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

D pic is enough for you sir

Lol okay I hope u find somebody who can analyze stuff by pics. Na why we dey always carry last...
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Papilagreen: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

D pic is enough for you sir

Best of luck then snap with 4k camera then upload am where u like make u see as e go for u lol...
Sometimes una no dey think straight as una dey like price monkey on top tree...
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by nnamdi640: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
TUANKU:

Emeralds? LMAO... NL geologist just declared some random stones in a not too clear picture as emeralds. Emeralds are 20 times more rare than diamonds and they don't look anything like these.
They are rare to get doesn't mean they can't be found, beside stones like that might be worthless to those that don't know the value.

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by nnamdi640: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Saintdan0421:

lol, because of the greenish coloration. I strongly doubt.
Ok, what will you now call this one?
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Jaysleek22: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
That could be a gemstone or industrial mineral. It's quite hard to tell. I know someone trusted who can chemically analyze the stone. Send me a Whatsapp message on 08136861076.
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Benoxvals(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
I just like the color of the stones and I will like to use them in my flower pots..I can buy them if they are not precious stones..

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by wiseone28: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Op if you blow remember me

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by soundOsonic: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
shox:
These are granites. But they’re rich in the mineral chlorite. Hence the green coloration. They’re usually found in granitic ring dykes located at Jos and probably Gombe area of Nigeria.

Op the stones are only used for Construction and stuffs based on the strength and instead of the beauty
This is the closest to the answer
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by joceey(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pls i need a little piece of this stone ,how much will you sale?
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Kcgeology: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Give us d location where d stones were picked. Then we can resolve d geology of d area which will serve as a basis for further assesment of d subject
Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
dynicks:
What the location of this your cousin bro...?...

Lol! Inside Sambisa. You wan try your luck.

1 Like

Re: Are This Stones Valuable?? by damdam995(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
how much does this worth too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Has Released The 2010/2011 Post Utme Result and Admission Status / Uniben 37th Convocation / JAMB Registration: Conditions Where You Must Make Schools First Choice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.