Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (22128 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by ATLIEN2027: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Wike is saying that although he’s not in support of the Muslim-Muslim ticket but it’s still better than a Fulani man succeeding another Fulani. Get data and watch the video. Wikes knows that it’s a waste of time supporting OBI

Wike is not stupid, he knows that Peter Obi is incompetent and has zero chance of winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rhymesnoni(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:

Very true…..He needs to be vigilant. These politicians can sell anyone for their selfish gain. They never knew PO would go far.

Lolszz

Which far? You don conduct election ne?
Dreamers��
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by MiaBeer(m): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku and Greed are like 5 and 6. He saw the unfairness in having another northerner on the ticket and jumped right in. Wike has a point here, but I’m fully OBIDIENT though.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by zuto4u(m): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2022
U are the confused one here. Wike is completely right. Justice must prevail.
Paragon311:
Confused man!!!!

Enjoy your madness at will
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Danisaint112(m): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
You guys are so funny, when table turn to your side , u are all happy. If tabel turn Against you, you say something Different. I rem How you guys were praising wike just cos He hug Peter Obi

To me, i dont trust anye politicians from Tinubu to Atiku to Obi. All of them care for thier personal benefit

Anyway may the best candidate win

I taught you were rooting for BAT before? All of a sudden you don't trust him anymore? grin Look on the bright side dear it's common sense to identify that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all.

I don't need to tell you why you should vote him because you are an active member of this forum, thus aware of many things he has accomplised and many accusation about him that has been debunked.

Like isn't it too obvious? Stop hanging on the fence, I don't know your reason for supporting BAT but honestly I was disappointed when I discovered you were rooting for BAT.

I mean it's common sense to support PO. And you are too beautiful to be supporting nonsense. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:

Very true…..He needs to be vigilant. These politicians can sell anyone for their selfish gain. They never knew PO would go far.

Dont trust anybody. Its just game of interest.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by zuto4u(m): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Even at that, what he is saying is the truth. Too much injustice in the air
rolams:
This guy is mad! It's clear now that he is not fighting Ayu. He is bittered he the lost the battle!
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

I taught you were rooting for BAT before? All of a sudden you don't trust him anymore? grin Look on the bright side dear it's common sense to identify that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all.

I don't need to tell you why you should vote him because you are an active member of this forum, thus aware of many things he has accomplised and many accusation about him that has been debunked.

Like isn't it too obvious? Stop hanging on the fence, I don't know your reason for supporting BAT but honestly I was disappointed when I discovered you were rooting for BAT.

I mean it's common sense to support PO. And you are too beautiful to be supporting nonsense. smiley

Screenshot anye of my post where ami supporting BAT?
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

I mean it's common sense to support PO . And you are too beautiful to be supporting nonsense. smiley

You mean those that are supporting others candidates dont have sense
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by arantess: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2022
rolams:
This guy is mad! It's clear now that he is not fighting Ayu. He is bittered he the lost the battle!
It's an open secret na
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Danisaint112(m): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

Screenshot anye of my post where ami supporting BAT?

obembet:
Atiku go still win. We dont want Tinubu and Obi.

Power must remain in North

https://www.nairaland.com/7416620/ibori-uduaghan-other-bigwigs-shun#118116794

You were supporting Atiku rather.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

Until you guys learn to respect others People choice, Peter Obi will jeep losing support. Everybody can not support One person. Others will have thier Different view too. What you see in Obi is Different from what i saw in Obi, same as Tinubu and Atiku. So kindly respect others choice and stop insulting them. The more i come online, the more i see reason not to vote Peter Obi cos of his supporters. They are wiser than others, they know everything than others. So let them continue If its the best Way to achieve thier goal.

Anyway,May the best candidate win

3 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by mycar: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2022
It is obvious that Wike was talking about Atiku but The truth remains that he has no preferred candidate.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

https://www.nairaland.com/7416620/ibori-uduaghan-other-bigwigs-shun#118116794

You were supporting Atiku rather.
anyway all my comments About Atiku is just a fun. I just dey enjoying myself on nairaland and People that know me very well understand

But Is there anye crime If i support Atiku?
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by sucess001(m): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Honestly Wike should be suspended by PDP.

This is madness. Making such political statement on a church pulpit.

Such undignified carriage
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Danisaint112(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

You mean those that are supporting others candidates dont have sense

I never said that. What I meant is you don't require deep thinking/sense to support him.

And most of your statements are anti-Obi. Like he is the only one you ruled out only God knows why.

obembet:

But He spent it wisely.

Let How what Mr. Obi that his richer than America president donate

https://www.nairaland.com/7416319/bola-tinubu-donates-100-million#118112669

Did you at a point in time have a serious rift with Igbos? Honestly asking tribalism aside.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

I never said that. What I meant is you don't require deep thinking/sense to support him.

And most of your statements are anti-Obi. Like he is the only one you ruled out only God knows why.

https://www.nairaland.com/7416319/bola-tinubu-donates-100-million#118112669

Did you at a point in time have a serious rift with Igbos? Honestly asking tribalism aside.

Like i said, all my comments on Obi, Atiku of Tinubu is just fun. Am not interested in anye of them. All i want is that there is life after general election. So let allow everybody to support thier candidate of thier choice.

May the best candidate win.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by pat077: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2022
All politicians are selfish, but they make it appear like they are fighting for the people. If atiku has made him his VP will he be saying all this? Our politicians have no ideology, they only defend and support what is in their interest.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Chinonye2022(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2022
sucess001:
Honestly Wike should be suspended by PDP.

This is madness. Making such political statement on a church pulpit.

Such undignified carriage
they are waiting the day he will back any presidential candidate apart from Atiku he will be suspended and he knows
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by nedu666: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
savcy:
Leadership of Nigeria will not return to the North in 2023. People who don't know this know very little about Nigerian politics. The elites understand balance of power, and are well aware of the implications of returning power to the North for another 8 years. It would completely destabilise the country one way or another. Nnamdi Kanu alone has completely destroyed the East, it would be foolish to cause the South-South and South West to join in being agitated. Balance of power is a principle the elites never joke with by reason of their stake in the country. If Peter Obi doesn't win, Tinubu will win. Power will shift to the South in 2023. Expecting different outcome is naive.

Which south south. The ones behind atiku or another ones. If power returns to the north, nothing will happen. Its not by threatening fire and brimstone online, enter street u go no how far.most of u dat threatened fire will stay in the comfort of your home and expect others to protest
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Danisaint112(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
anyway all my comments About Atiku is just a fun. I just dey enjoying myself on nairaland and People that know me very well understand

But Is there anye crime If i support Atiku?

You don't have any problem if you decide to dislike Obi and Love the other two. I mean it's your choice and as humans our spirit tend to connect with a certain person or a group of people and deflect the others/some.

But I will have to correct you on this though.

obembet:

They ade not supporting obi cos hes good, they are supporting him cos hes igbo. Imagine One mbad guy was tellng me that Obi is beta thank David umai

Comparing Dave Umahi regime to Obi regime is an insult to the man (Obi). Even Dave Umahi if asked today in secrecy, would tell you Obi performed better than him. The margin I like from Lagos to Sokoto.

I mean till today Ebonyi state is still one of the Poorest states in Nigeria and still one of the less educated. The only state that is drawing Igbos (South Easterners) back. Not to talk of others areas where Peter Obi outperformed him.

obembet:

Dont expect igbo man to support Yoruba man.

And from awolowo to Tinubu, igbo man never support Yoruba man

You saying Igbos are supporting Obi because he is Igbo is totally false. Like very incorrect. undecided

The politics of the Igbos has not always been suffused with emotions and native prejudices.

In 2003 presidential election Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo's PDP over Ojukwu's APGA their own brother. DYOR.

Infact Ojukwu never won any Igbo state other than Anambra state his home state.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally.

Is there any better case study than this.

That's why when I see people say a vote for Obi is a vote for Biafra I laugh.

That they are rejecting Tinubu is because they have seen the light. We all know Shettima will be the one ruling Nigeria and not Tinubu. Feel free to quote me in the future if it happens or don't happen.

So you saying Igbos will never vote a Yoruba man is you sounding tribalistic and also proving your rift ain't about Peter Obi but Igbos in general.

Like I said Before your choice is yours, whenever I'm opposing someone I life I don't force my decision on you rather I give you reason to follow me, follow him or follow them.

What you do afterwards is totally your business.
Peace ❣️

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by ladipo007: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
I said wike is not fighting ayu but he is pained that he lost the primary election.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by BCD2much(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Wike is saying that although he’s not in support of the Muslim-Muslim ticket but it’s still better than a Fulani man succeeding another Fulani. Get data and watch the video. Wikes knows that it’s a waste of time supporting OBI

Did you watch another video or this one, "he's not in support of Mu-Mu ticket but if you say it's bad is presidency returning to the north good?"
Nawao make we no use cos of blind fanatism turn our brains and understanding to those of kindagatin... Support whoever u wanna but still attach sense and maturity to it

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike an Ikwerre man replaced another ikwerre man in River state. Despite Ikwerre not been the major tribe in Rivers lol

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by obembet(f): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

You don't have any problem if you decide to dislike Obi and Love the other two. I mean it's your choice and as humans our spirit tend to connect with a certain person or a group of people and deflect the others/some.

But I will have to correct you on this though.

Comparing Dave Umahi regime to Obi regime is an insult to the man (Obi). Even Dave Umahi if asked today in secrecy, would tell you Obi performed better than him. The margin I like from Lagos to Sokoto.

I mean till today Ebonyi state is still one of the Poorest states in Nigeria and still one of the less educated. The only state that is drawing Igbos (South Easterners) back. Not to talk of others areas where Peter Obi outperformed him.

You saying Igbos are supporting Obi because he is Igbo is totally false. Like very incorrect. undecided

The politics of the Igbos has not always been suffused with emotions and native prejudices.

In 2003 presidential election Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo's PDP over Ojukwu's APGA their own brother. DYOR.

Infact Ojukwu never won any Igbo state other than Anambra state his home state.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally.

Is there any better case study than this.

That's why when I see people say a vote for Obi is a vote for Biafra I laugh.

That they are rejecting Tinubu is because they have seen the light. We all know Shettima will be the one ruling Nigeria and not Tinubu. Feel free to quote me in the future if it happens or don't happen.

So you saying Igbos will never vote a Yoruba man is you sounding tribalistic and also proving your rift ain't about Peter Obi but Igbos in general.

Like I said Before your choice is yours, whenever I'm opposing someone I life I don't force my decision on you rather I give you reason to follow me, follow him or follow them.

What you do afterwards is totally your business.
Peace ❣️

See i have read alot of comments on twitter, Facebook and nairaland and i believe u wil understand me better than this.

Now let me answer you question One By one

Let me correct you, Obasanjo was never Yoruba candidate ( same as Tinubu) ilu false was Yoruba candidate.

I never hate Obi, But rating Nigeria politicians is what i dont like. You Rate you brother and condemn others as If Obi is a saint. Thank God for the internet.

My prayer is that anybody that will make Nigeria a better place should win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Cajal(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Sannisege:
That's correct
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by basork: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike refused the party zoning presidency to south east suggested by Atiku as the only thing that will make him step down and use his men to throw primaries open and when he lost, he starts shouting equity and fairness nonsense. Instead of power going to anywhere else apart from South east let Atiku win, besides AA is the most prepared candidate for the presidency

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2022
arantess:

It's an open secret na

I dey tell you.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2022
zuto4u:
Even at that, what he is saying is the truth. Too much injustice in the air

He shouldn't have kept mentioning Ayu's name or resignation.

The fault is from Wike himself. The removal of Secondus, insistence to throw the ticket open among others are his handiwork.

But before you and I, it was clear that Atiku has better chance ahead of Wike in that PDP.

Again, his comment on the North retaining power is out of it because:

1. They all agreed to throw the ticket open

2. Politics doesn't recognize "from one Fulani to another Fulani" or" from the North to the North" as long as they are from different parties.

3. Wike is not sellable to the North because of his comments, his zone and religion sentiment. Though, this is very wrong of the Northerners and not good for our democracy.

4. If the PDP really wants to win, they need a candidate who will be acceptable across all the geographical zones and Wike is not.

5. Wike can't defeat Tinubu in the North or south here because of the APC stand, religion, popularity and affiliations.

6. He did not consider the fact that the North has only served for 10 years why the south has ruled for 14 years under democratic government.

That's just my own opinion ooo.

Note: I am from the south and not a member of a political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Solenzo19: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2022
But when you, Wike (an Ikeerre man) took over from Amaechi (another Ikeerre man) in 2015, it wasn't wrong then even when it was against the wish of the out going governor for the same reason of the two of you belonging to same ethnic group.
Now, you are ranting everywhere!
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by AutoConsult: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Only time will tell!

My own be say, Obi trust no one!!!

Make someone no come use you shine
Stop mentioning Obi when we are discussing serious politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / Akpabio Declares Umahi, Geidam’s Seats Vacant / I Feel Betrayed By Obaseki – Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.