Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly (3995 Views)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by abc115: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter Obi Disgraced at Church Event, Sat down
Quietly

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1602191867214532608

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Chizzyferd(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2022
PO is man of the moment

21 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by God1000(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2022
This is another fiddlesticks
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by CaptainAyub: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Corn thread

29 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by jumper524(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2022
religion is obi only chance to come third, Allow him to play it. there are lots of people who religion doesn't affect

9 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Joevics(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol. No body cares about her. But that will lose her gigs for sure.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
She disgraced herself by sounding so pained. Did you watch the video at all?

24 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by kingsways: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Did you say Pastor what again?
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by GoooodHardDick: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
The APC miscreant sounded so pain. However the video is complete trash and not what it seems. Disregard the rumor

16 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ibkayee(f): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2022
I’ve seen better ‘embarrassments’. I’m sure he slept alright that night

A bit cringey on her part but politics is a dirty game after all

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by everythinggirly(f): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Can they just leave obi at once?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Uptoyou(f): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Joevics:
Lol. No body cares about her. But that will lose her gigs for sure.

What is her gig?
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Joevics(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:

What is her gig?
She's a failed APC Abuja senate aspirant and event anchor.

13 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by femisplash: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol.. Obi go get sense by force, Wike has also told him to stop using Church for his political madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Highways: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2022
You can't force progressive on the congregation... See the shouting when she called , "uncle Peter Obi"... she had to tell them to keep quiet...Batist are nuisance. What's the meaning of this?

Did you watch the video before you post? How can she disgrace herself like that...

6 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by tk4radi: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Quietly

Where is the Disgrace?

She mentioned Peter Obi (Uncle Peter Obi), but explained to him the reason why she shouldn't celebrate him publicly because she is loyal to another politician, and that it is not personal, so that Peter shouldn't take it personal.

She was respectful.

And Peter Obi understood her from her point-of-view.

Where then is the Disgrace??

You see why I don't like the BATists and the Urchins in particular??
They saw a harmless situation like this and called it disgrace.

This is just what Tinubu would have assumed if this happened to him.

VERY VERY BAAADD

Even inside the Church, many people were cheering as she mentioned Obi...
Even though she herself is not a supporter of Obi..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by SUPERBLOOM(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
ibkayee:
I’ve seen better ‘embarrassments’. I’m sure he slept alright that night

A bit cringey on her part but politics is a dirty game after all
Long time. You've changed alot
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ibkayee(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:

Long time. You've changed alot
Hi, do I know you by a previous monicker? smiley
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Quietly

I told you some Christians are very stupid people, easily used to manipulate themselves. Idiotic, cursed women Laniyi has forever lost my respect. Because no Muslim irrespective of leaning will do that to Tinubu in a Muslim gathering. Because of the stolen money Tinubu gives her she forgets about her roots. Let's all calm down. I spit for some Christians. She is a disgrace to the Church because of politics. Imagine a Christian at the altar saying it is political not personal. Imagine a Christian saying that. Can a Muslim ever say that? That's the difference between Christians and Muslims. And it is time they stop giving her kudos and stop using her. It is pure evil. I am ashamed of Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by SUPERBLOOM(f): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
ibkayee:

Hi, do I know you by a previous monicker? smiley
yeah sure...
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ibkayee(f): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
yeah sure...
Lol fair enough
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

I told you some Christians are very stupid people, easily used to manipulate themselves. Idiotic, cursed women Laniyi has forever lost my respect. Because no Muslim irrespective of leaning will do that to Tinubu in a Muslim gathering. Because of the stolen money Tinubu gives her she forgets about her roots. Let's all calm down. I spit for some Christians. She is a disgrace to the Church because of politics. Imagine a Christian at the altar saying it is political not personal. Imagine a Christian saying that. Can a Muslim ever say that? That's the difference between Christians and Muslims. And it is time they stop giving her kudos and stop using her. It is pure evil. I am ashamed of Christians.
Why are you crying?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2022
If this video I just watched is the definition of disgrace, I guessed i would have to go and collect my School fees back from my school because she only acknowledge she had her own candidate which she support and said it's not personal rather political.

So where is the disgraced, in life everyone mustn't support your dream and aspiration, if everyone loves you then there's a bigger problem.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Belteshazzar1: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
Lol.. Obi go get sense by force, Wike has also told him to stop using Church for his political madness.

You didn't watch the video right?

Answer me first..
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Betanaija42moro: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
OP go and check your dictionary for the meaning of disgrace. Am so disappointed
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ezegold4we: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
I wonder how urchin's and agbadorian's are calling the honour accorded to Obi by an apc aspirant a disgrace,

Pastor Paul adefarati intentionally forced that APC urchin to introduce Obi,
Obi's enemies are introducing him before The biggest christain event in Nigeria if not the whole world and urchin's are weeping by calling it disgrace,

If there's any body that was disgraced that night, it was tinubu they claimed that built Lagos yet runs to France for every headache and his team of lunatic and irridemable urchin's, sense is too far from anyone supporting bat.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ganisucks(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Quietly

Pls enjoy this video. This is someone whose opinion counts, not some nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsvZehqmOc

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Conner44: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Na wah oh undecided is this scene I witnessed in this video what all these agbadorian urchins are calling an embarrassment?

It’s so unfortunate cry batstards have totally lost it

4 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by kk2027: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Acidosis:
She disgraced herself by sounding so pained. Did you watch the video at all?

Truly she sounded so pained cheesy grin cheesy

I laugh tire when I heard the pain in her voice as her congregation started screaming on hearing Obi's name

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by olisaEze(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2022
All I heard was a woman in sifia pains over the popularity of the people’s candidate nothing else! grin
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by kk2027: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2022
She sounded scared not to hurt the feeling of her principal

When her congregation shouted, she was like

"You guys can be obedient but I have my principal"

Obidatti everywhere you go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uninterrupted Power Supply For Kogi Soon - Phcn / Ex-militants, Sea Pirates Flee Bayelsa Creeks / The .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.