Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace (7924 Views)

Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Praktikals(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Peter Obi was at the palace of the Emir of Ilorin but was forced to remove his shoes. We all know that the same treatment cannot be given to Atiku or The Jagaban.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Praktikals(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is Jagaban rocking his designer shoes in the same palace few days back

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Op in politics class TINUBU and ATIKU are in 500L second semester, while obi is yet to rigister for JAMB

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Djoel: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
In the very known manner and behavior of PO and Datti, I will bet 100% they removed the shoes by themselves to pay honor to royalty.

260 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by lordkush: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mere curtesy

But jagaban can’t even stand unsupported, how do you expect him to bend down and take his shoes off ? Stupid zombie tinubu can’t even bend to pray to his allah

See the rubble you are rooting for. Your head is full of dust

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
The same Tinubu wey prostrate before Oba of Benin couldn't stand up by himself , them gat jack werey comot from ground like dust

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Apophenia24k: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin
Shebi i said una mumu is congenital..
Na follow come and there's nothing anyone, even the greatest teacher can do to redeem una..

Just imagine a thread.
Vote Obi, vote Labour

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Ttalk: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
yarimo:
Op in politics class TINUBU and ATIKU are in 500L second semester, while obi is yet to rigister for JAMB

Haaaaaaaaa. You mean Obi is political jambito? This is the worst time to be Obidient

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
lordkush:

Mere curtesy

No, he was instructed to put off the shoes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by habiham: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Show they're giving full respect to the monarch

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by SmartPolician: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Djoel:
In the very known manner and behavior of PO and Datti, I will bet 100% they removed the shoes by themselves to pay honor to royalty.

Bros, you get sense die!

Don't mind the SENSELESS urchins!

Those things think we all have their terribly low IQ level.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Nebes: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
The Emir was listening to Obi with rapt attention. Compare it to his countenance as Tinubu was talking.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by blabulu2000: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wetin Obi nyamiri person go do for a whole emir of ilorin palace... The person that is a custody and image-maker of Islamic in kwara state....

This small boy in politics is passing his boundary.does he think all the warehouse economy that he used in Anambra state can work in Nigeria...

Thank God he came out of the palace alive...unlike a bad day ...someone could have been killed for trespassing to the law of the Islamic religion..Walking with your dirty shoe to an emir palace.....can you imagine...? God punish Nyamiri people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by StrongandMighty: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Like what did I just read🤦?
There's no single day I won't be dumbfounded by the level of daftness exhibited by these urchins

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Jostoman: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praktikals:
that means you dont know the humility of peter obi. Obi is not an arrogant person like your Oga.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by amuwo1980: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
So in other words Tinubu and mikano atiku disrespected the ppl of ilorin by that singular act

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Hopium: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
yarimo:

Peter Obi just wan seat for Junior Waec.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by lordkush: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praktikals:

show me the video of them telling him ? Show proof

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Praktikals(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
Were you there?
Reporting live grin
Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by yarimo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hopium:

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Haaaaaaaaa. You mean Obi is political jambito? This is the worst time to be Obidient
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by lordkush: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
blabulu2000:
Wetin Obi nyamiri person go do for a whole emir of ilorin palace... The person that is a custody and image-maker of Islamic in kwara state....

This small boy in politics is passing his boundary.does he think all the warehouse economy that he used in Anambra state can work in Nigeria...

Thank God he came out of the palace alive...unlike a bad day ...someone could have been killed for trespassing to the law of the Islamic religion..Walking with your dirty shoe to an emir palace.....can you imagine...? God punish Nyamiri people
utter rubbish. You smoke ? Who is emir?

Ganduje chased Amir Kano to exile. The office of the emir is under the local govt not even the state govt. Obi was a governor. But then again zombies are stupid. So you re pardoned

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Bluntguy: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very humble incoming president. On his own he will do the same after he is elected president. Humility personified.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by nnamdi640: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praktikals:

Were you there?
Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Light78: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hopium:

Peter Obi and Tinubu were governors. I wonder why you guys can't reason for once. I wonder how you will need raise a family with your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Ikea81: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
STFU! No one forced him, he did it willingly. Every one with values know that you don't wear shoes into shrines , altars or kings palaces. Tinubu sit down dey worship god, as what? Man that can not even have regards for God wan respect people? Mtchew..say something objective and stop chasing non-issues like your principal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
I can't just imagine Obi as president.

He will be the weakest president ever. Even GEJ will be like "So, I even get hope".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by betshopagent(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Op, as an APC supporter,you've submitted your brains. If your brains were still intact,you would know that tinubu cannot bend down talkmore of removing his shoes.If people refer to him as DEAD; you will start foaming in the mouth without really comprehending.
Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Hopium: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Light78:

Peter Obi and Tinubu were governors. I wonder why you guys can't reason for once. I wonder how you will need raise a family with your mindset.

Peter Obi just wan seat for Common Entrance. grin
Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praktikals:
Look at pics 1 above, the emir paid full attention to Obi while he was speaking.
In picture 2, emir was not interested in the bulaba Tinubu was saying. He was more like finish quick and leave my palace for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by 175(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

Make u no go die out of hatred ooo. . . damnit!!!

I understand your frustrations sha. . . your food is about being taken away.

U go get sense by force. 🤣😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace by Praktikals(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
excellence44:

Look at pics 1 above, the emir paid full attention to Obi while he was speaking.
In picture 2, emir was not interested in the bulaba Tinubu was saying. He was more like finish quick and leave my palace for me.
Is that why he was ordered to remove his shoes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stu*pid Nyesom Wike And His Boy Fubara Sim Fights Dirty! / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.