Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly (4016 Views)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Mercykayy(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Some people don’t have sense sha. Obi that was standing and having a conversation with some people before he was called. Next time, watch the video clearly and very well.

Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Mercykayy(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
If this video I just watched is the definition of disgrace, I guessed i would have to go and collect my School fees back from my school because she only acknowledge she had her own candidate which she support and said it's not personal rather political.

So where is the disgraced, in life everyone mustn't support your dream and aspiration, if everyone loves then there's a bigger problem.

If you check the replies to the tweet, you’ll see how people do think like fools. Someone that was standing and having a meaningful conversation with some people before he was calling
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Thr church's seem reluctance of endorsing any candidate , and the candidate ends up losing. It will leave a big staib

That's how Adeboye endorsed Jonathan ans he came second. Pastor Bakare who claimed he experienced a revelation that he'll be the next president scored a bunker busting zero at the presidential primaries of his party.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Peter Obi Disgraced at Church Event, Sat down
Quietly

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1602191867214532608

APC is full of clowns
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by ElSudani: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi is a brazen and dangerous demagogue. Elect him and watch Nigeria go to pieces.
I have never seen such a weird campaign anywhere before.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Pclemenza: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
tk4radi:
Where is the Disgrace?

She mentioned Peter Obi (Uncle Peter Obi), but explained to him the reason why she shouldn't celebrate him publicly because she is loyal to another politician, and that it is not personal, so that Peter shouldn't take it personal.

She was respectful.

And Peter Obi understood her from her point-of-view.

Where then is the Disgrace??

You see why I don't like the BATists and the Urchins in particular??
They saw a harmless situation like this and called it disgrace.

This is just what Tinubu would have assumed if this happened to him.

VERY VERY BAAADD

Even inside the Church, many people were cheering as she mentioned Obi...
Even though she herself is not a supporter of Obi..
God bless you, you did a proper breakdown. Many are moved by headlines and jump to comments section. The targets are those managing data that won't bother to watch but comment based on the headline.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by DesChyko: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uhmm.. I just watched the video; Immediately she called Peter Obi, they cheered. She gave a speech after that and nobody acknowledged her undecided
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by DesChyko: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi is a brazen and dangerous demagogue. Elect him and watch Nigeria go to pieces.
I have never seen such a weird campaign anywhere before.

Stop wasting English words jare. You come from a country where leaders do what they like and you're describing Obi who streamlines his leadership to confirm with global standards and you're talking of a demagogue.. Do you even know what that means?

Maybe you need to understand why he is called Okwute in Anambra. A number of people misjudged him and they fell in line as they saw he doesn't give room for nonsense/non-performance.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Peter Obi Disgraced at Church Event, Sat down
Quietly

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1602191867214532608
Otondo that comedy show not church, don't you see Zinox brand being display at the back stage
Re: Video: Peter Obi Disgraced At Church Event, Sat Down Quietly by Indispensable85(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na Aladura church Obi remain to attend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Moves To Assist Ekiti On Ecological Issues / Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria / This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.