Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Is Getting A Virtuous Young Gal/woman For A Wife Very Difficult ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Getting A Virtuous Young Gal/woman For A Wife Very Difficult ? (301 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Getting A Virtuous Young Gal/woman For A Wife Very Difficult ? by Zeal0000007(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Our Fathers had it simple getting our mothers to marry them with little they were doing and as at then, getting something doing was very easy compared to now were graduates are roaming the street, some that has business ideas, no funding, some are still building their careers not there yet e.g someone like me.

These days the narrative has changed almost all the gals I come across with wants already made men. They can't settle for less irrespective of the guys future and prospect.

No one wants to suffer with any guy for the time being. All the want is now, now , now, not later. Do u have a flashy car, do u have well furnish apartment ? Which area are u staying they ask. And what's baffles me is that majority of them are searching, some are even close to menopause, everybody dey fine place wey dey good, like they say who like suffer forgetting that there's sowing and ripping time says the bible, no one wants to sow with any guy so as to ripe together.

You read about most celebrities whom their current wives stayed with them when there was nothing on ground, why can't our young gals emulate that, any gal that will love to stay with "yet to make it guy" will be cheating on the poor guy to gain favours from other guys, they can't never stay faithful especially they so-called beautiful ones.

My ex ones told me she needed to keep other guys to pay some of her bills, and I asked how many of them she said just 2. This is someone I have been with for long and was about sealing up d relationship by proposing, and I have sacrificed alot already for her.
She told me one out of the two guys was disturbing her and that the so-called guy has traveled out , I was like, so because he disturbed you that was why you had to open your legs for him, so does that mean anybody that disturbs you , u must open your legs for them to enter ?. Tears roll out of my eyes.

This is why some guys are brutal to them when dem blow, but I don't want to tow towards that direction, one woman guys like me yet to blow, pls share your experience why can't we just see a good gal that will stay faithful without looking outside if not for anything but for your prospect.
Re: Why Is Getting A Virtuous Young Gal/woman For A Wife Very Difficult ? by Zonefree(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
You dey find virtuous Nigerian girl for marriage? To marry never dey hungry you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Getting A Virtuous Young Gal/woman For A Wife Very Difficult ? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Crashed-man Bumps Into Lover Sending Whatsapp Messages To Side Boo / Happy New Year � Make Some Cashout For You Self …check Here / Nigerian Girls Are Useless, All Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.