Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri (26493 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Itsekiri Is Yoruba- CAN President / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by ATEAMS: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2022
TheDictatorNd:
The Jewish culture and traditions is the most polish and The highest on earth

Hello I got your email kindly what's me for quick responses... You welcome
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Idamunairaland: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Orch1981:

Liar come oshodi and mushin abi those one no be Yoruba?

Dem still better pass people wey de use leg wake dem papa

2 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by OgaSeun: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
TUTU147:
What concerned Igbos with the write up,does yoruba culture better than igbo.Every tribe is proud of her culture.

Yoruba culture is better than flying kicks culture bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Hopeonamission(f): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Samantha123:
But I personally believe that all cultures have their way of showing respect, not just the Yoruba tribe.

How can I get a Yoruba person to greet me by lying flat on the floor? grin grin grin
It's the yoruba way.

As for your question, if anyone sees you deserving of such, he or she would. Respect is earned.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by yocap98147(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Person wey don mad grin grin
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dies bc that change the fact that 80% of ur tribe is into drug peddling? because they caught one person of another tribe but they have caught thousands of ur tribe. Useless ppl
Orch1981:

Foolish boy the woman caught last time in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking is from which tribe ?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm only asking a question... Why do you sound angry?

he fell down from the top of a palm tree hence his transfer of aggression to you
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
FREDCLSSICO7:

he fell down from the top of a palm tree hence his transfer of aggression to you
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
I do have a Yoruba friend, but I still don't get it.

That's their culture you must prostrate before greeting an elder to show more respect even if it means you lying down on a floor while putting on a white dress
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
How come I've never seen my friend do it even in the presence of elders? Is there a law that states that the greeting is only done in Nigeria?
FREDCLSSICO7:

That's their culture you must prostrate before greeting an elder to show more respect even if it means you lying down on a floor while putting on a white dress
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
How come I've never seen my friend do it even in the presence of elders? Is there a law that states that the greeting is only done in Nigeria?

maybe that your friend has no respect for the elders over there and besides I heard the people over there don't care if you greet them or not
there is no law that states that the greetings should be done in Nigeria alone
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okay.
FREDCLSSICO7:

maybe that your friend has no respect for the elders over there and besides I heard the people over there don't care if you greet them or not
there is no law that states that the greetings should be done in Nigeria alone
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay.
any other question?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
No, I'm good.. smiley smiley smiley
FREDCLSSICO7:

any other question?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Tundex911: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Yoruba Amaka

Glad I'm one of them, let hope Yoruba Nation is a Goal

Peace ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Sonn(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tmb78:
They move on without lamentation?
Chai!
The same Igbo people or another?
On Facebook you can't insult them without replying with half truths as insults
When you don't insult them sef, their mamas will come out bearing fangs
Even here on Nairaland, they don't take insults lying down
Pls, say something else jare
what i meant is that they shake it off and move on, insult is inevitable as long as life is concerned, and i have a question, what really brings about insults?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by akaleb2015(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin grin I hope some tribes would not take it personal it is our natural way of life grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Dayaa: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2022
He's partly right, although Reno mostly starts these talks to cause arguments and drive traffic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Preventing Africa From Experiencing A Cultural Renaissance? / Mursi Tribe Girls With Lip Plates. / Ovie Richard Layeguen Ogbon's 100th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.