Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri (26494 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Itsekiri Is Yoruba- CAN President / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Orch1981 post=119100941][/quote]
Why you no go dey Anambra make Ipob use your head do peppersoup. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Like your Igbo sons are children of rape by Fulanis during the biafran war, that's why you people behave like rabid dogs.
Your father is useless as your entire family
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
baretalk:

Why you no go dey Anambra make Ipob use your head do peppersoup. Mumu.
Mumu why are you not also in your state or are you from Lagos State?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:
lipsrsealed
Mumu why are you not also in your state or are you from Lagos State?
If I catch you, I go deport you back to your state. Pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Idamunairaland:
No truer words.

This is the only meaningful statement by RENO since I know this man.
Liar come oshodi and mushin abi those one no be Yoruba?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

If I catch you, I go deport you back to your state. Pig.
I swear if you see me in person I swear you go use two hand salut me add am sir too
Because nairaland na faceless forum everybody be your papa mate abi
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by sageb: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
Reno Omokri is of the opinion that the highest, most polished culture on Earth is Yoruba culture.

He stated this on his Instagram page today December 11. His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmB_1GPjKnx/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Reno, you are right.

1 Like

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by macaranta(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

We know you're not Igbo, and you're not Yoruba either. You're from that tribe that has succeeded in dividing the South and planting bile and hatred amongst them. You have made us hate each other and see each other as enemies while you consolidate your power. God willing, come 2023, your shackles on the South will be broken forever! The day the Yorubas and Igbos come together and realise that they're actually not that different, it's over for you! I won't even stoop low to dignify you with an insult because you're not worth it.

Reno is playing a well thought out tribal card here, to whip up emotions of the igbos/yorubas knowing fully well that this plays out perfectly into the divide and rule tactics. Smh for those that couldn't discern this from a million miles away.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

I swear if you see me in person I swear you go use two hand salut me add am sir too
Because nairaland na faceless forum everybody be your papa mate abi
Mad ipob pig, you people always feel important in your eyes. Stupid poor man living in oshodi, most igbos in Lagos stay in outskirts and ghettos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TimiElvis008: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
I cut cap for my cultural essence it made me... smiley
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Usenokpevbo: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

Look yorubas have no single respect do you know in my street at oshodi a little girl I know when she was born use to call the senior brother uncle but disrespecting me that is even older than the senior brother simply because am not a Yoruba is that respect?
She want make you Bleep am,her senior brother nor fit bleep am
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Mad ipob pig, you people always feel important in your eyes. Stupid poor man living in oshodi, most igbos in Lagos stay in outskirts and ghettos.
Now let me tell you fool that am not your mate and am bigger than your entire generation to come I left oshodi since 2007 and today an married to a Singaporean citizen and am living in Singapore I only spend two weeks each time I travel to Nigeria even the entire Lagos is a shithole compare to Singapore ask those who have visited Singapore
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by nisai: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Viltron:
I'm from the south but I admit, I do admire the Yoruba culture. There politics is more advance, too.
Thanks, honoured person. Why do u think our politics is the more advance. I am just curious.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

Now let me tell you fool that am not your mate and am bigger than your entire generation to come I left oshodi since 2007 and today an married to a Singaporean citizen and am living in Singapore I only spend two weeks each time I travel to Nigeria even the entire Lagos is a shithole compare to Singapore ask those who have visited Singapore
See Igbo foolishness, millions of Nigerians are married to whites, Europeans etc. You flaat heads are really stupid, I think it's because your region is so poor, so little accomplishment swell your head. Oga you are a local ipob pig. Fool. Thunder fire you and your Singapore wife, hope you don't turn the woman to a drug peddler. Stupid Ipobians trafficking drugs everywhere disgracing Nigeria. Soon na jail you go find yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

See Igbo foolishness, millions of Nigerians are married to whites, Europeans etc. You flaat heads are really stupid, I think it's because your region is so poor, so little accomplishment swell your head. Oga you are a local ipob pig. Fool. Thunder fire you and your Singapore wife, hope you don't turn the woman to a drug peddler. Stupid Ipobians trafficking drugs everywhere disgracing Nigeria.
Already you are living in a dangerous country anything can kill you at anytime even your fellow area boys can send you to hell and if you call Singapore little achievement then you are a church rat that knows nothing
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

Already you are living in a dangerous country anything can kill you at anytime even your fellow area boys can send you to hell and if you call Singapore little achievement then you are a church rat that knows nothing
Me and you know, you are doing illegal business, good luck while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

See Igbo foolishness, millions of Nigerians are married to whites, Europeans etc. You flaat heads are really stupid, I think it's because your region is so poor, so little accomplishment swell your head. Oga you are a local ipob pig. Fool. Thunder fire you and your Singapore wife, hope you don't turn the woman to a drug peddler. Stupid Ipobians trafficking drugs everywhere disgracing Nigeria. Soon na jail you go find yourself.
Yoruba na for Lagos una barking end come abroad and see if your mouth go open again
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

Yoruba na for Lagos una barking end come abroad and see if your mouth go open again
Millions of yorubas are abroad. What's your point, abroad is not a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Me and you know, you are doing illegal business, good luck while it last.
You are a fool what is illegal business what do you know about business? So every body abroad is doing illegal business fools plenty for nairaland I swear
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Timiolutomi: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
MN07:
Polished in what form?

- Highest level of uneducated thugs (Agbero, Tinubu Great grandfather of Thugs)
- Highest level of teenage pregnancy
- Highest level of cultism and ritual killing
- Highest level of fraudulent Yahoo boys (Hush puppy comes to mind)

I can go on all day. SMH

Listen to yourself speak without data...
An educated person does not speak this way.

1 Like

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Millions of yorubas are abroad. What's your point, abroad is not a big deal.
But they don't make noise like you foolish son in Lagos immediately you leave Lagos you will go mute
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Ohaneze and entire igbos are fools for allowing a gay rat like Kanu, a man with no character or integrity lead them to destruction.
If you think you are a man just leave your comfort zone for just one year you will learn a bitter lesson fool
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by christistruth01: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yorubas must get rid of the abominable practice of Ritual Killings and attacks
The Potential Victims too deserve respect
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by tete7000(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
MN07:
Polished in what form?

I can go on all day. SMH

He talked about culture bros, not ills. Find dictionary and look at the meaning of the word "CULTURE"
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

If you think you are a man just leave your comfort zone for just one year you will learn a bitter lesson fool
Am in Anambra now. Flaat head cannibal. You can't eat me. Am poison, will kill all your family, raoe your sisters till they bleed.

1 Like

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

But they don't make noise like you foolish son in Lagos immediately you leave Lagos you will go mute
It's igbos that make useless noise, nobody have time for that nonsense. You people are uncivilized and coming from a poverty stricken background, that's why you make noise and brag over normal things. I dey Singapore, mumu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by luluman: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless Yorubas worldwide cool

God punish a certain tribe that will mention me on this thread grin
You want yeebos to eat you up.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

You are a fool what is illegal business what do you know about business? So every body abroad is doing illegal business fools plenty for nairaland I swear
You are a drug dealer. You will be killed in Asia if you don't change, their deathrow is filled with Igbo scums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by luluman: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
MN07:
Polished in what form?

I can go on all day. SMH
Are those what the culture is? Which school you attend please?
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Orch1981: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Am in Anambra now. Flaat head cannibal. You can't eat me. Am poison, will kill all your family, raoe your sisters till they bleed.
You are already living in hell Nigeria is the worst part of Earth so enjoy your stay in hell.
Your type your fellow yorubas don beg me money tire for this forum and I don give them tire some 50k some 100k some 20k so not you living in Lagos but what are you making in that lagos
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orch1981:

You are already living in hell Nigeria is the worst part of Earth so enjoy your stay in hell.
Your type your fellow yorubas don beg me money tire for this forum and I don give them tire some 50k some 100k some 20k so not you living in Lagos but what are you making in that lagos
Stop bragging, this is what I hate, na only you dey dash people money?

Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Preventing Africa From Experiencing A Cultural Renaissance? / Mursi Tribe Girls With Lip Plates. / Ovie Richard Layeguen Ogbon's 100th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.