Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri (26489 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Itsekiri Is Yoruba- CAN President / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Moshphil: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
MN07:
Polished in what form?

- Highest level of uneducated thugs (Agbero, Tinubu Great grandfather of Thugs)
- Highest level of teenage pregnancy
- Highest level of cultism and ritual killing
- Highest level of fraudulent Yahoo boys (Hush puppy comes to mind)

I can go on all day. SMH

Bro you are sick sorry for insulting you but you are mad

The yorubas re the most educated and civilized tribe in Nigeria
I worked in abia for more than a year I know Una character from a to z
Some ibos are nice but majority of your people are tribalistic.
Imangine if Lagos was an eastern state
You won't even allow people to breath.

The Yoruba's are liberal people, a Yoruba man can support a stranger against a fellow yoruba man
Any small thing you will be rushing down to lagos from the east
Yenyen people.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by RZArecta(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Reno the snake is back playing two camps again grin
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Vadese1: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
How do we really reason. Simple opinion like this, some people have started turning it to abusive

1 Like

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TUTU147: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
OgaSeun:
Igbo... Children of hate and jealousy won't be happy
We are not hypocrite,we are not showing fake love.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

We know you're not Igbo, you're not Yoruba either. You're from that tribe that has succeeded in dividing the South and planting hatred amongst them. God willing, come 2023, your shackles on the South will be broken forever! The day the Yorubas and Igbos come together, it's over for you!

Example, RUGA died a natural death when the Southern Governors held a meeting in Asaba, that's the truth brother but I am not seeing that unity happening in a thousand years. the bickering among them stinks to high heavens

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Sterope(f): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Yorubas sure love to fool themselves grin
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by zelnababa(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2022
yes ooo, the most complete language in the WORLD, if you no gree, tell me what you call TV, RADIO, BOMB, HANDSET, INTERNET, in ur local language

5 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by ItsTutsi(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Link, source?
Sitwalkstand:
Reno,

I remember when he once sang Igbo people as the best, then, politics started.

Yorubas, praise him today and wait for him in the future. He will come for you.

The man just lacks character.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by 40BGvm: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Reno you can’t serve two masters at the same time, thank you for been the snitch in PDP and sabotaging PDP...Vote Peter Obi.

The Yoruba knows you are a deceitful person, so never expect them the Yorubas to fall for your cheap patronage tongue
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Mercury12(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Samantha123:
But is it necessary that you guys should greet like that?

What if the floor is dirty and the person is in white clothes?
marry a Yoruba or visit with a friend... You will understand better

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm from the south but I admit, I do admire the Yoruba culture. There politics is more advance, too.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TUTU147: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:
The most piggery dumb, uncivilized culture is Igbo culture, they hate outsiders, hate themselves and are controlled by money.
You can talk as you like,we Igbos love ourselves.We are hard working.We are not coward.We hate oppression.So if allowing you to oppressed us make you feel good them be ready for fight because we don't take shirt.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Goodman247: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Stupid people are too much in Nigeria
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by wizelink(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
All these just to get at a particular man who used to be your respected elder. All of a sudden the music changed. Let see how you will keep this romance with this people for eternity. A day will come when you start writing rubbish against them when they disagree with your perspective.
You should know Mr reno that all your twitter comments are saved waiting for the d-day.
Good luck in your new found love.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by baretalk: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
TUTU147:
You can talk as you like,we Igbos love ourselves.We are hard working.We are not coward.We hate oppression.So if allowing you to oppressed us make you feel good them be ready for fight because we don't take shirt.
Simon Ekpa is oppressing your father and mother with a gang of about 100 thugs. Cowards, your problem is in your house, stop looking others fool. Nigeria and Nigerians don't owe Igbo people.

10 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by nihinlade(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2022
The problem is that the yoruba culture is eroding away because of social media exposure and peer pressure (teens and children of nowadays no longer respect elders because they are seen as foolish by their peers), child's right has been misinterpreted to mean that a kid is the same as his elders.

1 Like

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TUTU147: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2022
OgaSeun:
Igbo... Children of hate and jealousy won't be happy
What concerned Igbos with the write up,does yoruba culture better than igbo.Every tribe is proud of her culture.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Abdul05:

cheesy grin grin thank bro..

Oya omoeebo come here and insult ur father
your post just proved the opposite of reno just said, thanks for proving him wrong
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
I do have a Yoruba friend, but I still don't get it.
Mercury12:
marry a Yoruba or visit with a friend... You will understand better
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Ekpekus(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
Reno Omokri knows how to press people's mumu buttons. He used to praise the Igbos until he felt out with the tribe. Now, he has switched over to the Yorubas.

But then, nobody asks him why he rarely talks about his tribe. Are they that inconsequential?

However, in all this, what amazes me the most is why his posts keep making front page on Nairaland. Does he pay to push them to the FP?
He feeds off controversy and NL knows this thread will be an battle ground, hence pushed to FP to generate traffic.
If you know, you know
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Oya ipog/zombidients, food (Yoruba/Tinubu) is ready. Come and insult your fathers grin

Why are the mods here selective on who they ban?

This post is inciting and needs to be deleted.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Digriz(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Why the hatred cry let's live in peace and harmony.
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Abdul05:

cheesy grin grin thank bro..

Oya omoeebo come here and insult ur father
you just proved reno omokri wrong, thanks
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by TheDictatorNd: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
The Jewish culture and traditions is the most polish and The highest on earth
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Enemyofpeace: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm only asking a question... Why do you sound angry?
I only answered you, why you dey vex?

3 Likes

Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Mercury12(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I do have a Yoruba friend, but I still don't get it.
Respect is Paramount in Yoruba land.
Well you can read learn lot more about the culture online on YouTube or google. You will find your answers smiley
Re: The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri by Mpanyi: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Sense man. Now wooing Yorubas because he is losing followers on social media. Unfortunately some people will fall for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Preventing Africa From Experiencing A Cultural Renaissance? / Mursi Tribe Girls With Lip Plates. / Ovie Richard Layeguen Ogbon's 100th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.