Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) (52559 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Police Rescue Man From Being Killed After Stabbing Girl To Death In Owerri. PICS / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by dreu2fine(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
More trouble for obi
I don't see him winning
It's people are betrayals
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Realist777: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
jaeyking:
Yet someone would say charms work against guns

Lol the charm never meet better DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle
You even went far self, juju does not work
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by stuffs2002: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Nigerians would be shocked to find out that Simon Ekpa was planted by APC to destabilize the east. APC government gave him relevance after arresting MNK. They give Simon Ekpa announcement to make and his foot soldiers will carry it out.

They realized that Obi is gaining so much ground, they gave Simon Ekpa a new instruction for a 5 days sit at home that doesn't make sense. I saw a post where IP0B denied ever giving such instruction and instructed people to go about their daily lives. But the blood thirsty APC government went ahead with their plan to attack the east.

S/E never take responsibility for anything
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Tommydare(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself. You think say life only revolves around your palm, social media, Google and books? Those guys must have made a mistake or do something they are not supposed to do regarding the charms. I pray dem no use you for ritual sha.
Slawomirr
post=119095147:

Damnnn niggar
One of the gun men was captured alive
Get information out of that one...drag him to hell so he can talk

Annihilate or rather obliterate all of them

You can't be destroying inec property na

There is actually no spirituality in nature...so charms, juju, ritualism does not exist and do not work

It is the coincidence of nature that is deceiving humans especially we Africans...Africans are not smart
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by warlordd(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
If the security operatives can kill fulani bandits this way Nigeria would have been a safe country

Modify;
There are so many mentioned on this my harmless comments.
What I mean was that,there should be no sentiment in the fight against terrorists.Be it unknown gunmen in the east,banditry and Fulani herdsmen killers in the north.No be say the military go say them kill bandits in air raid, meanwhile we no dey see them.

Keep fooling yourself on social media. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by intruder15(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:
Kill the ESN and Ipob rats, get artillery weapons mount to guard these facilities, man with military personnel, Give them grenades, place Apache gunship helicopters, pursue spray and kill them all, both their mother and fathers, since they no wan hear word.

Na this kind follow up the matter need.
War grade follow up.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Gandrova: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Simon Ekpa days are numbered.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by egunna(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Nigerians would be shocked to find out that Simon Ekpa was planted by APC to destabilize the east. APC government gave him relevance after arresting MNK. They give Simon Ekpa announcement to make and his foot soldiers will carry it out.

They realized that Obi is gaining so much ground, they gave Simon Ekpa a new instruction for a 5 days sit at home that doesn't make sense. I saw a post where IP0B denied ever giving such instruction and instructed people to go about their daily lives. But the blood thirsty APC government went ahead with their plan to attack the east.
are u okay?no let me slap u ooooo.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by imrany20(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
It is amusing that some idiots are still sympathizing for their tormentors, how could some Igbo youths be so daft and tribalistic that they barely condemned evil that's making life miserable for them in their own regions?

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Naz34(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:

omo... this your level of reasining is in the deepest part of a public suckaway full of public shits. You carry stupidity for head pass majority of people roaming the streets ... choiiii

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by DADYLEED: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
If this happened in the north,they will be termed Islamic sect. Now that it happens in the east should we refers to them as CHRISTIAN SECT?
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by caracas: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

Oboy stop this nonsense talk. It's statements like this that give the wrong impression that the average Igbo person is sympathetic to ESN when in truth WE ARE NOT! Please STOP IT!

Kudos to our security agencies! Simon Ekpa should be fished out in Finland and dealt with. This madness has to end!!
Why bring ESN into this?
It is stupid statements like this that makes the press n some dumb heads attach ESN N IPOB to the acts of this criminals…..
For the umpteenth time, the ESN N IPOB have no hand in this attacks…
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by thuxzwda1: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Creamypie:
See d idiots with charms wey no fit help them. I don talk am since say juju no dey work for gun. I expect some idiots to say it would have been good too if killer herdsmen, bandits were killed too

Juju for gun is real......but any oda 1 I may not believe but juju 4 gun is real grin............100% tested
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Toriagirl(f): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
@Currentblog easternconsigliere@aol.com
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by zcee: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

Oboy stop this nonsense talk. It's statements like this that give the wrong impression that the average Igbo person is sympathetic to ESN when in truth WE ARE NOT! Please STOP IT!

Kudos to our security agencies! Simon Ekpa should be fished out in Finland and dealt with. This madness has to end!!
Bros he didn't lie
How many times did you hear that army or police are chasing after or killing these dreaded fulanis herdsmen in the south
I want the same action to be taken on both groups
We need peace in the south east..
Let them fish dem all out and wipe dem out..
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2022
@jaane @adsun easternconsigliere@aol.com
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by diggindeep: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2022
I love the way Nigerian Police gun always remove clothes from the criminal bodies.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by diggindeep: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2022
I love the way Nigerian Police gun always remove clothes from the criminnal bodies.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:13am On Dec 16, 2022
The voodoo failed them
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2022
jaeyking:
Yet someone would say charms work against guns

Lol the charm never meet better DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle
Charm dey select guns grin
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by jaeyking(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
udemzyudex:

Charm dey select guns grin

For sure na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed / Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / SARS Officer Who Raped Ochanya Samson Arrested. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.