Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) (52567 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Police Rescue Man From Being Killed After Stabbing Girl To Death In Owerri. PICS / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by MarketDispatch: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

One was captured alive .....the most critical part of it all...that person should be able to say who sent them and all

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
If Simon Ekpa get arrested Igbo people will still push for his release
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by TUTU147: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Kill them more, anyone causing insecurities in the country especially in the east will die a miserable death.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Criminals! Imagine how they look. Simon Ekpas criminals! Idiots being killed for being stupid. People must still go about their duties.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Ckonnet: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
If the security operatives can kill fulani bandits this way Nigeria would have been a safe country

They should kill all idiots in the east that are maiming our people first.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by SammyLeeSneh(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Charm don f up
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by gommez: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Nigerians would be shocked to find out that Simon Ekpa was planted by APC to destabilize the east. APC government gave him relevance after arresting MNK. They give Simon Ekpa announcement to make and his foot soldiers will carry it out.

They realized that Obi is gaining so much ground, they gave Simon Ekpa a new instruction for a 5 days sit at home that doesn't make sense. I saw a post where IP0B denied ever giving such instruction and instructed people to go about their daily lives. But the blood thirsty APC government went ahead with their plan to attack the east.
ur thinking is seriously flawed
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Realists(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Nigerians would be shocked to find out that Simon Ekpa was planted by APC to destabilize the east. APC government gave him relevance after arresting MNK. They give Simon Ekpa announcement to make and his foot soldiers will carry it out.

They realized that Obi is gaining so much ground, they gave Simon Ekpa a new instruction for a 5 days sit at home that doesn't make sense. I saw a post where IP0B denied ever giving such instruction and instructed people to go about their daily lives. But the blood thirsty APC government went ahead with their plan to attack the east.

You are saying Igbo's are foolish enough to be teleguided
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by onuman: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

So it's APC now that's sponsoring Ekpa.

Most likely that APC is paying Simon Ekpa. If not, why has the APC-led federal government not extradited Simon Ekpa from Finland?

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by PrettyBolu(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

So it's APC now that's sponsoring Ekpa.

You are too naive to know. I want to ask you a question.

The east ha more checkpoints than every other region in Nigeria. During sit at home, do the military sit at home too?

How do the people enforcing sit at home move past check points if they are not aided by government?
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Kelvin3476: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Charms failing since 20bc
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by fx45(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
One of the gun men was captured alive
Get information out of that one...drag him to hell so he can talk

Annihilate or rather obliterate all of them

You can't be destroying inec property na

There is actually no spirituality in nature...so charms, juju, ritualism does not exist and do not work

It is the coincidence of nature that is deceiving humans especially we Africans...Africans are not smart
The politicians sponsoring them would secretly get the police to dispose of them extrajudicially and the matter dies from there
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
I pity those people who put their hope in charm and pastors
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Nice one kudos to Nigeria police
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Grandmeister(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
It takes a level of naivety, ignorance and unenlightenment to believe a piece of cloth with cowries tied to your torso will stop a projectile moving way faster than the speed of sound. That's why they are easily recruited for these nefarious activities. I always feel giddy with dark excitement whenever I see the pictures of dead jihadist and the so called 'unknown gunmen' in the east. Nothing graphic about such pictures.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Innocent boys that went to buy medicine for their aged mothers.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Zeezenho: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Na wao tinubu and his gutter media.this same old photos when will you guys ever get tired of propaganda.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by fortunez1(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

Oboy stop this nonsense talk. It's statements like this that give the wrong impression that the average Igbo person is sympathetic to ESN when in truth WE ARE NOT! Please STOP IT!

Kudos to our security agencies! Simon Ekpa should be fished out in Finland and dealt with. This madness has to end!!
What about the trailers bringing in fulani terrorist into the South to unlesh mayhem on poor citizens.
How about the free of charge releasing of bokoharam terrorist into the country and after a short period they pick arms and start killing Muslims and Christians but to release a crying free man becomes a problem, a man whom the court of the land has set free.
Is not because of MNK unlawful rendition that provoked all this menace and destruction in South East.
I don't and have never supported killing of any sort, so he that kills by gun shall die by it.
He that prays for evil on one or on a region shall as well experience same.
Mr President ought to use this opportunity and call all stakeholders in the south east and put them to test by releasing he MNK from captivity as this is what I know will work.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Janajack: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
All these paid agents of destruction that are working for Tinubu and Atiku to destabilize the South East will be gunned down, no escape.

Let me make it point clear here, Atiku and Tinubu will never rule this Country again, if they like let them send hoodlums to burn all the INEC Offices in Nigeria.

It's all over for Tinubu and Atiku.

Know this and know peace or you will learn it the hard way

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by gommez: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Geesaintagape:
Why always showing gunmen when killed in the east but no same in the North.
u have obviously not been following d news
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Wait nnamdi kanu is now apc? He started no election is biafraland, burn the zoo down
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Funmisurge(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

Oboy stop this nonsense talk. It's statements like this that give the wrong impression that the average Igbo person is sympathetic to ESN when in truth WE ARE NOT! Please STOP IT!

Kudos to our security agencies! Simon Ekpa should be fished out in Finland and dealt with. This madness has to end!!

Igbo people I known over the ages are peace loving people, very industrious and hard working being. I couldn't have believed that, the land will turn into an horror territory like this. Whatever that led to this madness has to stop and let peace return to the entire south east.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by SamOchuko: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:

To you now you make sense abi? The fg is behind Simon Ekpa? He is no more one of you guys? It is the cub you guys fed that is consuming you, you encouraged it so enjoy it.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Kelvin3476: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If Simon Ekpa get arrested Igbo people will still push for his release
seems u dnt knw the meaning of gunmen.
so gunmen destroying thins in yoruba land is sponsored by TINUBU ?
THIS IS ELECTION SEASON AND U KNW OPPOSITIONS CAN DO ANYTHING
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by 0fodirinwa: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Owerri is the headquarters of ipob terrorists
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Litmus: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
As I've asked before, why don't these Charms believers first test charms on animals or the Charms provider before deploying them live on the field?

Obviously, I'm not concerned for the safety of deviants but for our military and police officers that do also believe and use charms, evident in historic reports from the North East.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Janajack:
All these paid agents of destruction that are working for Tinubu and Atiku to destabilize the South East will be gunned down, no escape.

Let me make it point clear here, Atiku and Tinubu will never rule this Country again, if they like let them send hoodlums to burn all the INEC Offices in Nigeria.

It's all over for Tinubu and Atiku.

Know this and know peace or you will learn it the hard way
You should comtinue hailing your saint ugm and chanting the zoo must fall, thinking its your supposed enemy you are hurting. Tinubu you hate like he caused all your life problems even appointed igbos in his cabinet as a governor. Igbo stop bitterness and focus on what is important.
Re: Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2022
That one captured should be grilled to extract information from him.
What kind of rubbish is this na?
angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.