Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes (13366 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Izongdave(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
I guess the activities of others is for partying
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
We all know that Obi the desperate stingy man is using the church as substitute ground for his campaign venues.

His strategy has failed cos those that have traded such route in the past had equally failed.

^^^Muslim...this one definatley a muslim.
....everytin about about muslim islam people is always about hate hate hate & destruction!! (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by edungene7: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2022
a renown clown
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Bankowner: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Conventional places politicians can go to canvas for votes:

1. Churches
2. Mosques
3. Markets
4. Trade Associations
5. Schools/Higher Institutions
6. Village/Town Hall meetings

People in these gatherings are part of the polity who have the right to vote for who they want. So why is Reno breaking his voice over a candidate going to churches? Is it illegal? Are people in churches not worthy of being canvassed for their votes?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Tareq1105: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Obi is a Catholic. He doesn't like Pentecostal but here he is, going up and down realizing that the votes of Catholic alone cannot take him anywhere even among Christians not to even talk about Muslims.

To me, it's all pretence which I've always talked about.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
We all know that Obi the desperate stingy man is using the church as substitute ground for his campaign venues.

His strategy has failed cos those that have traded such route in the past had equally failed.

Jona also knelt before Daddy G.O and Tinubu hired fake bishops.

So, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by HRMK: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
looks funny but very true!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Shikena(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Who told you Catholics don't like Pentecostals? You are wrong. Yes they have doctrinal differences but not personal.

On Obi, I agree with you because we know his deeds as Anambra governor. He is just playing games.

Tareq1105:
Obi is a Catholic. He doesn't like Pentecostal but here he is, going up and down realizing that the votes of Catholic alone cannot take him anywhere even among Christians not to even talk about Muslims.

To me, it's all pretence which I've always talked about.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Chyma231(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
E no concern u , mugu !!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Heffalump(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Reno, you are a fool always, no doubt.

What will you say of Tinubu that went for a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-cultural and multi-religious country as Nigeria, when the society is so polarized in terms of the evil legacy of the APC administration? APC has destroyed everything left of Nigerian unity. it will never be well with APC, and all those supporting the party will be disgraced in the end. Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by jcross19: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

you will always sound stupid , is it curse? Because yesterday your push and start tinubu was with Oyo Muslims and omockery did not say anything .... All of una are the enemy of this county and the beast you people have created will surely devour you people..
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by onuman: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
APC fielded Muslim-Muslim ticket for religious considerations, including having Nigeria be led by a Muslim for unbreakable 12 years, in order to meet Organisation of Islamic Conference REQUIREMENT for a country to be fully recognised as an Islamic country.
Atiku is the Plan B to meet the OIC REQUIREMENT.
So what's wrong if Peter Obi visits churches for votes?
Attempts to get Nigeria which is nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims to be registered as an Islamic Republic, is a ticket to Talibanization of Nigeria in future.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Mrfixiit: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi na pure scam
He's your next president so deal with it
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by PureMe01: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Same you used to say anyone Fani Kayode supports fail. I hope you still stand by it grin grin grin grin grin

So with this,we already know where this election is headed
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Heffalump(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Remove the speck in your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the log in someone's eye. If you blame Obi for going to churches to canvass for votes and did not see anything wrong in Tinubu choosing an all Muslim ticket, then you're a stupid hypocrite!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by ATLIEN2027: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a religiuos fanatical Conman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Okudiover(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
E pain am. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Qatar2022: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Say by painful Yoruba urchins
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by peculiar2233: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

He pain u? Oya Kee urself
Obi will win 2023 presidential election weather u people like it or not. Nigeria must be taken back from d urchins
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Igbojew: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
WillyCassey:
Lol, Reno's obsession with Peter Obi is real. This has become Irritating and batshit crazy.
May someone never live rent free in my head the way Obi lives in Reno's.... Amen.
Amen too ooooo........I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by bobntu: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
And so?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
He is yet to visit Brotherhood of the Cross, Guru Marahji and white garment churches .
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by wizelink(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why is Mr Obi your problem me reno? Do not get hypertension just because of a man who hardly remembers you. If he visits Churchs for whatsoever reason na his mata no be yours. Why not visit your shrine for your candidate.
I tire why person go dey take paracetamol for somebody's headache
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by ogbonti: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
And Atiku deleted the tweet about Deborah's death for?

please don’t mind the hypocrite

If I was in Nigeria
I will vote for a dog before I vote for Atiku

A man who can not even defend his comment

On twitter and pandered to criminals who stoned a person to death and burnt her body to ashes just for her belief in Jesus Christ (not because she spoke against the Prophet Mohammad) …..

He denied it was him who tweeted it was a bad thing for such a thing to happen to Deborah -

which means Atiku sees nothing wrong with what those Islamic fundamentalists did - In saner climes - The political party will withdraw the nomination from such a candidate or ask him to step down because that’s a huge baggage that will eventually cost them the election

This same shameless Atiku of a man is aspiring to lead a nation of nothing less than 100 million christians ? I don’t blame him, he has no shame, no integrity and he will say or so anything just to get power -

A man who couldn’t figure out that if indeed he wants to become President of Nigeria- it was on his personal interest to support Jonathan for a second term
so he can take the northern ticket allocated to the north easily in 2019 when Jonathan tenure ends…. ? Aww no, is this not the same Atiku who ran against his own Boss Obasanjo in the 2003 Presidential Primaries? A man who could not even be loyal for 4 years as VP ?

He is already taking of giving $10 Billion to youths and women and I ask, under which constitutional arrangement is he going to do that ? Or is that the money he is planning to steal from the Nigerian treasury when he becomes President ?

Nigerians be wise - this man Atiku is poison and coming to wreck havoc on the Nigerian State

…….. and

Any Christian who votes for Atiku is a FOOL
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by ogatboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jesus that did not weep Buhari in 2015 but made him win election will make Obi President too. If you no like am, I have a drum for your tears.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Succezcard(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Naira20:
Lol
Pls show us the ones you closed already.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Firsthero: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Reno you are A CAPITAL #MUGU. Tell me Thank you
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by ukaface(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who is stopping other candidates?
When you campaigning to win, you try as much as possible to convince people
But the other candidate, turns to a comic each time he tries to convince Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes by Emmaculate77(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aufbauh:

Rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare / Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.